Just Won( Mega Rare) Tina Roberts

Guest giant

Good price last one on e-bayer i think sold for $1300 couple years ago

Two Years Ago Did $1324 (approx £827.50 on todays rates) so cheapish but not rising much in 2 yrs. But I know a man who would have got more had it been in his little black tackle box ! ! hee hee :D:yes::thumbsup:

Social source share

awesome tune!, remember this at "RAREST OF THE RARE", manchester ritz. got a legit release on the "for millionaires" goldmine cd but as regards vinyl its as expensive as it comes, although i agree with several here that its previous and current value appears to remain unchanged, so £800 is about right...thats based on the fact that tb auctioned one either this, or last year and i dont think it realized much more. besides that, this IS a tune that SHOULD be played out, its not hens teeth so there should be enough djs with it in their collections, yes?

Social source share

• 8 years later...
39 minutes ago, Still Diggin said:

The oval chips sticker seemed to appear on loads of Philly and New York distributed 45's. There is some great info both on hear and the net in general regarding Weldons prolific contribution to black music in Philadelphia.

Thanks I have seen the article Dave Moore did (so well) and it mentions the Chips distribution and it appears Weldon distributed it (presumably in Philly) and I have now seen Motown labels with his stickers on ......interesting, thanks

Edited by Blackpoolsoul
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!