soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Bob & Gene - I really really love you - Mo-Do

Wanted in at Least Ex cond. Please PM me with price.

I have heard there is a boot/reissue of this knocking about or at least heard it inferred there might be something dodgy about some copies, can anyone pse clarify this ?, as I dont wanna get burnt.

Russ

Hi Russ

Think we pretty much covered the mo-do story on here and concluded there was no re-issue of this .

Someone thought a copy of this with sailboat on the flip existed but it never did .

If only that was a genuine release eh :thumbsup:

Social source share

Hi Russ

Think we pretty much covered the mo-do story on here and concluded there was no re-issue of this .

Someone thought a copy of this with sailboat on the flip existed but it never did .

If only that was a genuine release eh :thumbsup:

Thanks Nev, I just had this sneaky feeling I had read or heard something & it must have been what you are referring to, thank you again buddy.

Best Russ

Social source share

Hi Sid...better than the weather thanks.

Sold it a week after i bought it.....was too disappointed with the sound quality.

Is the sound quality that bad Nev ???...........still looking for 'The Mist' if anyone can help or has any leads, as said before money burning a hole in my pocket & I'm sure someone could do with a nice wedge just before Xmas ;-).

Best Russ

Social source share

Is the sound quality that bad Nev ???...........still looking for 'The Mist' if anyone can help or has any leads, as said before money burning a hole in my pocket & I'm sure someone could do with a nice wedge just before Xmas ;-).

Best Russ

sound quality on bob and gene is very poor, but for me that just adds to the mystique of the record, if that makes sense

Social source share