Riley Smith Hall Warm-Up Event

Guest Dale

There's another installment of the warm-up events for The Riley Smith Hall on Saturday 11 December ...

Once again its at the excellent Tadcaster Social Club , immediately opposite The Riley Smith Hall .

There's a massive free car park across the road and its the opportunity to get into the evening event early doors.

The chillout/freestyle sessions run from 2.30pm and the guest spinners this time include Jay Cee (There Was A Time, York) & Howard plus others tba .

Cheap bar prices , fantastic home made food and tremendous music (of course).

• Replies 30
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

There's another installment of the warm-up events for The Riley Smith Hall on Saturday 11 December ...

Once again its at the excellent Tadcaster Social Club , immediately opposite The Riley Smith Hall .

There's a massive free car park across the road and its the opportunity to get into the evening event early doors.

The chillout/freestyle sessions run from 2.30pm and the guest spinners this time include Jay Cee (There Was A Time, York) & Howard plus others tba .

Dale

See what the boss says & we might try to get over a bit early for this :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn

Edited by hullsoul

really sorry I can't make it this time, the flights are just too expensive, look forward to March :D

don't have too much fun without me :yes:

Sorry to here you cant make it Phil,will see ya next week for the cptns all-dayer..... :thumbsup:

[quote name='DALE' timestamp='There's another installment of the warm-up events for The Riley Smith Hall on Saturday 11 December ...

Dale

See what the boss says & we might try to get over a bit early for this :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn

Be good to see you both early doors Martyn.......tell the boss bar opens at 2 that should sway it.............:yes:

Really looking forward to this. I missed the last one because I was away in South Africa on World Cup duty. Be great to see all the gang again.

Jay Cee

PLEASED TO SAY DJ LINE UP NOW FINALISED FOR THE WARM UP LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE THREE

KEEPING US ENTERTAINED FOR THE AFTERNOON ALL NEVER BEEN ON AT THE WARM UP BEFORE......

HOWARD,JAY,AND TONY (MAC)........:yes:

TIMES WILL BE POSTED UP OVER NEXT WKND FOR BOTH EVENTS........

Edited by Dale

PLEASED TO SAY DJ LINE UP NOW FINALISED FOR THE WARM UP LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE THREE

KEEPING US ENTERTAINED FOR THE AFTERNOON ALL NEVER BEEN ON AT THE WARM UP BEFORE......

HOWARD,JAY,AND TONY (MAC)........:yes:

Tony (Mac) from the Attic ? - gonna be another fantastic warm-up event.

HOWARD,JAY,AND TONY (MAC)........:rolleyes:

just been listening to Howard's latest cd offering again ( its a permnanent feature on the car cd) - fantastic mid temp x over rare dancers .We're in for a treat at the warm-up when Mac and Jay are added to the mix - 7ts , latin , a touch of funk , underplayed 6ts :D

Edited by andybellwood

just been listening to Howard's latest cd offering again ( its a permnanent feature on the car cd) - fantastic mid temp x over rare dancers .We're in for a treat at the warm-up when Mac and Jay are added to the mix - 7ts , latin , a touch of funk , underplayed 6ts :rolleyes:

Got my box sorted already Andy . Might even play KevH 's latest biggie , Chickery Tip :(:D . It will be good to see Howard again he has great taste in music to be sure.

just been listening to Howard's latest cd offering again ( its a permnanent feature on the car cd) - fantastic mid temp x over rare dancers .We're in for a treat at the warm-up when Mac and Jay are added to the mix - 7ts , latin , a touch of funk , underplayed 6ts :thumbsup:

didnt know Howard was handing cd's out ph34r.gif

think he might owe mo and me one or two, might have to come up and collect , over to you Howard huh.gif

Got my box sorted already Andy . Might even play KevH 's latest biggie , Chickery Tip :(:yes: . It will be good to see Howard again he has great taste in music to be sure.

Mak,dont diss the C-Tip.(which is a cover of a Giorgio Moroder track - not many know that :D )....,its not northern tho',,,its popcorn.!!The Hammond Organ break is dead.Long live the Moog break.:thumbsup: .

(Soon to be released b/w Lt.Pigeon - Mouldy Old Dough.).

Can't make it to the warm up to spin the C-Tip acetate......see you soon chaps.:hatsoff2:

Edited by KevH

Two more dj's added to the warm up event they are Carl and Maria Willingham.

More details to follow after i've spoken to Carl as he as got something rather

special for us.......will post up details tomorrow evening with times

Dale......:thumbsup:

Two more dj's added to the warm up event they are Carl and Maria Willingham.

More details to follow after i've spoken to Carl as he as got something rather

special for us.......will post up details tomorrow evening with times

Dale......:)

IT JUST GETS EVEN BETTER ( AGAIN) - ANOTHER AMAZING LINE -UP-AND ITS FREE ADMISSION ! :ohmy:

Yes Andy it does get better....we have a great line up again cant wait for this one as ive said all have great tastes and sure we'll get some very varied sets.

Spoke to Carl and Maria today and they have decided there hour will be unissued sounds so this will be very intresting.

02:45 - 03:15 Jay C.

03:15 - 03:45 Tony (Mac)

03:45 - 04:15 Jay C.

04:15 - 04:45 Tony (Mac)

04:45 - 05:30 Howard

05:30 - 06:30 Carl and Maria Willingham

06:30 - finish Jeff and Andy

Any problems regards times let me know early as poss and many thanks Jay,Tony,Howard and Carl and Maria for your valued support.

Dale,Maz and Emma

Edited by Dale

whats also nice about the warm up is the great atmosphere as the build up to the Riley Smith Hall just across the road.

No worries about the weather either , its on a well gritted A road.

Whats also nice is Trev finds moving over the road an inconvenience.:thumbsup: .

Yes Andy it does get better....we have a great line up again cant wait for this one as ive said all have great tastes and sure we'll get some very varied sets.

Spoke to Carl and Maria today and they have decided there hour will be unissued sounds so this will be very intresting.

02:45 - 03:15 Jay C.

03:15 - 03:45 Tony (Mac)

03:45 - 04:15 Jay C.

04:15 - 04:45 Tony (Mac)

04:45 - 05:30 Howard

05:30 - 06:30 Carl and Maria Willingham

06:30 - finish Jeff and Andy

Any problems regards times let me know early as poss and many thanks Jay,Tony,Howard and Carl and Maria for your valued support.

Dale,Maz and Emma

It is my pleasure. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Jay Cee

Box sorted , roads clear , Tadcaster in sight . I look forward to entertaining you guys tomorrow.

Tony MAK

WERE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR SETS TONE.....HOPING FOR A FULL HOUSE FOR YA SAFE JOURNEY UP ..........:(

Edited by Dale