Blunny

• Replies 25
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Folks,

What's the going rate for an original Mint- "Carol Anderson - Sad Girl / I'll Get Off At The Next Stop - Fee"?

Thanks in advance for any advice. :D

Current value is about $200 as John demonstrates with his latest purchase..

It's a good tune with one of the best looking labels around but not as popular as it was.

I still rate it but that's neither here nor there ;-)

Social source share

Thanks for the replies.

There are a couple of threads from a few years ago which go anything from £60 up to £400. At least I got a bit of a smaller range to go off. There's one just gone on Ebay earlier (which didn't show up on my searching this afternoon :D ) for around the £120 mark.

Social source share

Thanks for the replies.

There are a couple of threads from a few years ago which go anything from £60 up to £400. At least I got a bit of a smaller range to go off. There's one just gone on Ebay earlier (which didn't show up on my searching this afternoon :rolleyes: ) for around the £120 mark.

Hi Blunny, Thats About the same as I paid That said I have never played it out yet maybe Next week at Southport!! :D Atb John.

Social source share

Thanks for the replies.

There are a couple of threads from a few years ago which go anything from £60 up to £400. At least I got a bit of a smaller range to go off. There's one just gone on Ebay earlier (which didn't show up on my searching this afternoon :yes: ) for around the £120 mark.

This one was also on ebay yesterday, for buy it now

https://cgi.ebay.com/NORTHERN-SOUL-45RPM-RECORD-CAROL-ANDERSON-FEE-DETROIT-/370459947628?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item564122326c

looks like you missed two :)

Social source share

a years a long time in record collecting :thumbsup:

Too true Ted, some absolute shite that's 'en vogue' becomes ridiculously priced in no time..

But this tune has stayed relatively rare unlike many others so not a flash in the pan tune and, as I said, a quality production.

If you sold a clean copy for £75 somebody had a result :thumbsup:

Social source share

Too true Ted, some absolute shite that's 'en vogue' becomes ridiculously priced in no time..

But this tune has stayed relatively rare unlike many others so not a flash in the pan tune and, as I said, a quality production.

If you sold a clean copy for £75 somebody had a result :thumbsup:

Got To Agree With You On This One ! ! :thumbsup::lol:

Social source share

If you sold a clean copy for £75 somebody had a result :D

It's not rare!! surely!! It is now cheaper that it was; but its not rare

Social source share

It's not rare!! surely!! It is now cheaper that it was; but its not rare

Relatively rare Dave, relatively.

It's certainly not a rare record in comparison with the rarified and heady heights that some can aspire to, but it is for your average joe collector.

There are very few people able, or willing, to pay the prices that truly rare records command, although at times the purchase and sale of 1k records would appear normal practice.

I still don't see many NM copies of this going for less than £150 - rare or not

ATB

Greg.

Social source share

Not As Rare As Her Recording On Whip But Still Not That Easy To Find ! ! :D

..a bit like Ann Sexton -you've been gone too long ........always on ebay, but always indemand, and always plenty of bidders.

Not rare by any stretch ...but like a lot of Detroit records ,finding a minter is harder than finding a copy :thumbsup:

Social source share

..a bit like Ann Sexton -you've been gone too long ........always on ebay, but always indemand, and always plenty of bidders.

Not rare by any stretch ...but like a lot of Detroit records ,finding a minter is harder than finding a copy :lol:

Very True Nev ! ! Just Looking At The Two Up For Grabs On Ebay Yesterday ! ! It's Just Like The Old Bus Scenaro There's Never One Around When You Want One And Then Two Turn-Up Together ! ! Just Noticed Someone Has Just Put One Up For Sale On Here! ! I Hope Blunny Spots It ! ! yes.gif:yes: Atb John.

Edited by mrtag
Social source share

Very True Nev ! ! Just Looking At The Two Up For Grabs On Ebay Yesterday ! ! It's Just Like The Old Bus Scenaro There's Never One Around When You Want One And Then Two Turn-Up Together ! ! Just Noticed Somone Has Just Put One Up For Sale On Here! ! I Hope Blunny Spots It ! ! :lol: Atb John.

Hi John,

Thanks for thinking of me mate. But, as I'm also receiving a few PM's offering me one, I'd better post up that I'm not actually looking to buy. I have one and was just wondering what the current going rate is as I've been asked to sell.

Sorry if there was any confusion. :yes:

Social source share

Hi John,

Thanks for thinking of me mate. But, as I'm also receiving a few PM's offering me one, I'd better post up that I'm not actually looking to buy. I have one and was just wondering what the current going rate is as I've been asked to sell.

Sorry if there was any confusion. :thumbsup:

No Worries Mate, Hope To See You Next Friday At Southport ! ! If You Can Make It ! ! Atb John :ohmy:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!