Daz

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Great double sider - great to hear at Just Soul. Some records played last time I thought I would never hear out!

Lofty

Yes, a great double sider it is :thumbsup:

You really need to have the issue for both of them as the promo is a same both sides of "I'm his wife"

Which I just had to get after hearing Curtis play at the Mecca back in the 70's, so I had to get the demo and an issue didn't I :lol:

Yes Mike - there were some I heard last time at JS that I also thought I'd never hear played out - Jackie Moore for one :ohmy:

Sorry - I've no spare though, but I'll keep an eye out for you.

Edited by John Benson
Social source share

Already got it but need a better copy.

One of those 45's 'every soul fan' should have.:(

Daz

Daz....a word to the wise....

Try getting one 1st before telling everyone how good it sounded at just soul.lol.

Records endorsed at just soul will always be hot property

Edited by Daz
Social source share

I'd give Hal Records a miss Daz - $335.20 - VG + mind rolleyes.gif

Great double sider - great to hear at Just Soul. Some records played last time I thought I would never hear out!

Lofty

Agreed - never thought i'd hear such tunes. Remember the tent years ago at Fleetwood playing this sort of stuff and me and others saying this is the future for the scene. Turning out to be right at the moment with Just Soul and we will hopefully be playing some similar stuff on the 22nd January at Catterick.

Daz

Social source share

Anyone got a clean copy of this mine's battered.

Cheers

Daz

I've got an issue, M- vinyl looks unplayed with clean but slightly bubbled labels. £11 including postage, if you're still looking?

Social source share