Sammy O'banion & The Features (Delphi 382) - Cause It Hurts

ShorterSoul

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I don't know it I have one o'banion & the features 45 somewhere can't recall the title now but JM auctioned the same one I have recently think it went for about £200ish...I'd like to hear yours any chance of a sound clip ?

which was given its quality and rarity a steal IMHO. Came out twice, seem to remember JM saying the yellow was a later release or sth like that. Old Hip City spin from 2002 by the way.

Marc

Social source share

I don't know it I have one o'banion & the features 45 somewhere can't recall the title now but JM auctioned the same one I have recently think it went for about £200ish...I'd like to hear yours any chance of a sound clip ?

Sure the one Manship auctioned was 'Somethings got to be wrong' on Delphi 0012..

don't have a soundfile i'm afraid...

Social source share

Yep JM auctioned "somethings... wrong" a few months ago and thats the one I have, played it out a few times this year, played it at the attic and probably one of the taste of honeys.......don't know the "cause it hurts" but I'd love to hear it if anyone can help :thumbsup:

The auction I am on about was in July this year. Do I mix things up (again LOL) ?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!