Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 30 April 2011

-------------------------------------------------

THE LIFELINE SOUL CLUB
presents

The Real Deal Rare Soul All-Nighter

At 
The Brookfields Club (The Stables),

Cannock Road, Shareshill, Wolverhampton, WV10 7LZ.

(Directions: Just off the M6 junction 11, A460 towards Wolverhampton then 400 yards on your left).

APRIL 30th 2011

9pm till 7.00am, a tenner gets you in!

Resident rascals are some of the Countries TOP Rare Soul DJS

Andy Dyson, Cliff Steele & Chalky

Due to foreign excursions and previous commitments of some of the residents

Lifeline takes a look at the future of the scene.

This months special guests are

The Beat Boutique's

Liam Quinn & Paul Barker

Also special guesting will be local legend

Ted Massey

and Northampton's

John McClure

In addition, this months Collectors opening the night will

Pat Bleasdale & Killa!!

and as usual closing proceedings Nottingham's

ROB SMITH

As for the music, the emphasis will be on the 60's but as usual Lifeline will feature the very best in 70's and crossover plus the odd track from across the Soul years. In short the very best DJ’s playing the very best in the rare, obscure, forgotten and underplayed soul music from a fiver to £15000!!!

In short all Dj's playing the very best in the rare, obscure, forgotten and underplayed soul music!!

For further information

Andy Dyson @ Dysonsoul@aol.com or telephone 01302 744927

Mick H @ Trentsoul@aol.com or telephone 07968 030464

Chalky @ chalky@mailme.co.uk or telephone 07743 863 523

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 76
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hopefully be making the trip up from Bournemouth for this one, we hav'nt been a little while. Really looking forward to it !!!

Sallie & Rod

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Not far away now for the next instalment of Lifeline.

With all the rumours of top DJ's retiring, whether true or not, we will be taking a peek at what the future has to hold for the scene.

We have from Manchester (via Ireland for one) two of the countries brightest young Dj's, The Beat Boutique's Paul Barker and Liam Quinn. Keeping the flag flying for the "experienced" nighter jocks is Ted Massey and we also have Northampton's John McLure treating us to some rare delights no doubt. All shaping up to be another cracking night at the stables.

Record dealers, remember tables are free but require booking in advance thumbsup.gif

The next weekend is a busy one as per usual,never the less Lifeline offers up one of it's bi- monthly dates out of the five per callender year,The music policy remains the same with the introduction of five dj's playing for the first time under Lifeline's banner ! so saturday will reveal exactly what the alternative choice of dj' spinners will do to enhance the floor and atmosphere...

Everyone welcome to a trouble free night of upfront music.More details,times and updates to follow.

Little Reminder About THE NO TALK POLICY ,the floor is fantastic as it is ! All roads to the stables saturday.

Wot - not even bollocks. :lol:

See you all Saturday. :D

The next weekend is a busy one as per usual,never the less Lifeline offers up one of it's bi- monthly dates out of the five per callender year,The music policy remains the same with the introduction of five dj's playing for the first time under Lifeline's banner ! so saturday will reveal exactly what the alternative choice of dj' spinners will do to enhance the floor and atmosphere...

Everyone welcome to a trouble free night of upfront music.More details,times and updates to follow.

Little Reminder About THE NO TALK POLICY ,the floor is fantastic as it is ! All roads to the stables saturday.

Really looking forward to Saturday. Feeling a tad out of my depth looking at the line up but hopefully all will go well on the night.

Top venue and a top nighter. Not been for a while so really looking forward to a good dance and listening to some top notch rare soul.

Really looking forward to Saturday. Feeling a tad out of my depth looking at the line up but hopefully all will go well on the night.

Top venue and a top nighter. Not been for a while so really looking forward to a good dance and listening to some top notch rare soul.

Nah you'll both be fine,just relax and enjoy and have faith in what you play - everyone at Lifeline is considered to be equal and behind the decks because they're capable of doin the job... mind it's Ted,Cliff,Chalky ,john and Smithy i'll be keeping a close eye on ! Sorting the times out shortly so if any of the dj's have any special needs ( well..) or need to get off early to get down to Newquay leme know within the next 2 minutes.... updates to follow...

Nah you'll both be fine,just relax and enjoy and have faith in what you play - everyone at Lifeline is considered to be equal and behind the decks because they're capable of doin the job... mind it's Ted,Cliff,Chalky ,john and Smithy i'll be keeping a close eye on ! Sorting the times out shortly so if any of the dj's have any special needs ( well..) or need to get off early to get down to Newquay leme know within the next 2 minutes.... updates to follow...

Not a Wilton time please Andy :thumbsup:

hi andy sorry didnt see your reply time will be fine

Ted.half past clock isn't too acurate it's what my lad used to say before dean anderson taught him the art of time keeping ....

Anyways here's a rough guide to times on saturday nite;

9 - 10.30 killa + pat

10.30 - 11.30 chalky

11.30 - 12.30 cliff steele

12.30 - 1.30 paul or liam

1.30 -2.30 ted

2.30 - 3.30 andy

3.30 - 4.30 paul or liam

4.30 - 5.30 john mc

5.30 .. rob smith

7 -12 mick h

This may change slightly.... All things are in place.. just a few dancers needed ! will post list of dealers up tomorrow,someone asked for that so no probs.. till then remember to wash it when you've used it !

Ted.half past clock isn't too acurate it's what my lad used to say before dean anderson taught him the art of time keeping ....

9 - 10.30 killa + pat

10.30 - 11.30 chalky

1.30 -2.30 ted

2.30 - 3.30 andy

3.30 - 4.30 paul or liam

4.30 - 5.30 john mc

5.30 .. rob smith

7 -12 mick h

This may change slightly.... All things are in place.. just a few dancers needed ! will post list of dealers up tomorrow,someone asked for that so no probs.. till then remember to wash it when you've used it !

Leaving Skegness at 5pm, hope to be there for 9pm start.

Lots of new arrivals from the USA on offer !!!

See you later

Dave & Donna x

9 - 10.30 killa + pat

10.30 - 11.30 chalky

1.30 -2.30 ted

2.30 - 3.30 andy

3.30 - 4.30 paul or liam

4.30 - 5.30 john mc

5.30 .. rob smith

7 -12 mick h

Thanks for the usual, early time Andy.......there'll be time to get the late flight to Bamberg, after a few hours at Newquay.

Let me know if you or Chalky need a lift to either.

9 - 10.30 killa + pat

10.30 - 11.30 chalky

1.30 -2.30 ted

2.30 - 3.30 andy

3.30 - 4.30 paul or liam

4.30 - 5.30 john mc

5.30 .. rob smith

7 -12 mick h

couldnt Mick manage any more :thumbsup:

Thanks for the usual, early time Andy.......there'll be time to get the late flight to Bamberg, after a few hours at Newquay.

Let me know if you or Chalky need a lift to either.

That's not a problem mate Lifeline's like the Tesco group happy to help...can i grab a lift with you and we can leave your Nat in charge..

Plenty of records for sale tonite Rob Smith,Nick Stevenson,Wilxy,Mace,Johnny Beggs,Hoss,Dave Welding,Roger Banks,Dave Raistrick (with some fresh new stock)Andy d, + the usual suspects from the rhythm and blues side and soul samwill be there in spirit i'm sure.. along with the myriad of small boxes - tables are free -just give us a shout although it's pretty much full and set to be the best sales arena of the bank holiday..

Venue,security and dj's all present and correct ,wonder if we can get a Ice Cream van to sell some 69's when chalky's dj'ing ?

Safe journey to all especially the distance drivers like Soulgirl ,Billywizz etc.. Natalie steele,Nicola and the maticulous Marcelle will be thereto greet you and if you can get one up on them three you're a better man than me, Cliff or Gilly !

That's not a problem mate Lifeline's like the Tesco group happy to help...can i grab a lift with you and we can leave your Nat in charge..

Plenty of records for sale tonite Rob Smith,Nick Stevenson,Wilxy,Mace,Johnny Beggs,Hoss,Dave Welding,Roger Banks,Dave Raistrick (with some fresh new stock)Andy d, + the usual suspects from the rhythm and blues side and soul samwill be there in spirit i'm sure.. along with the myriad of small boxes - tables are free -just give us a shout although it's pretty much full and set to be the best sales arena of the bank holiday..

As well as those Andy mentions selling their wares we also have John McClure and Danny Price, Dave Rimmer & Des Parker. As usual the balcony will be a busy place with plenty of wheeling and dealing going on thumbsup.gif

PLEAS REMEMBER NO TALC!!!

We want to keep this venue for YOU. The floor doesn't need it, it is one of the best around and even my dodgy knees can survive on that floor. Thank you for your co-operation, hope you have a great night and see you all later yes.gifhatsoff2.gif