Event Date: Sat 26 February 2011

-------------------------------------------------

THE LIFELINE SOUL CLUB
presents

The Real Deal Rare Soul All-Nighter

7th ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL

At 
The Brookfields Club (The Stables),

Cannock Road, Shareshill, Wolverhampton, WV10 7LZ.

(Directions: Just off the M6 junction 11, A460 towards Wolverhampton then 400 yards on your left).

FEBRUARY 26th 2011

9pm till 7.00am, a tenner gets you in!

Resident rascals are the Countries TOP Rare Soul DJS

Butch, Andy Dyson, Mick H, Cliff Steele, Soul Sam & Chalky

To help Lifeline celebrate 7 great years, for our Special Guest we go continental

with top German DJ and Promoter

MARC FORREST

In addition, this months Collector opening the night will be Lifelines first ever DJ

NICK STEVENSON

and as usual closing proceedings Nottingham's

ROB SMITH

As for the music, the emphasis will be on the 60's but as usual Lifeline will feature the very best in 70's and crossover plus the odd track from across the Soul years. In short the very best DJ’s playing the very best in the rare, obscure, forgotten and underplayed soul music from a fiver to £15000!!!

In short all Dj's playing the very best in the rare, obscure, forgotten and underplayed soul music!!

For further information

Andy Dyson @ Dysonsoul@aol.com or telephone 01302 744927

Mick H @ Trentsoul@aol.com or telephone 07968 030464

Chalky @ chalky@mailme.co.uk or telephone 07743 863 523

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 213
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

We are pleased to announce that the special guest for our 7th Anniversary we go continental with top German DJ and Promoter Marc Forrest.

Marc has a great Rare Soul collection and I for one am looking forward to hearing what he has to offer :thumbsup:

Lifeline's very first DJ Nick Stevenson will be kicking the night off in style with some super Rare Soul from his collection.

In the meantime everyone at Lifeline would like to than everyone for their past and continued support and would like to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas :thumbsup: and a Soulful and prosperous New Year.

post-225-0-25508500-1292358954_thumb.gif post-225-0-04611300-1292358969_thumb.gif

Event Title: Lifeline Real Deal Rare Soul All-Nighter

Event Author: chalky

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 26 February 2011

-------------------------------------------------

THE LIFELINE SOUL CLUB
presents

The Real Deal Rare Soul All-Nighter

7th ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL

At 
The Brookfields Club (The Stables),

Cannock Road, Shareshill, Wolverhampton, WV10 7LZ.

(Directions: Just off the M6 junction 11, A460 towards Wolverhampton then 400 yards on your left).

FEBRUARY 26th 2011

9pm till 7.00am, a tenner gets you in!

Resident rascals are the Countries TOP Rare Soul DJS

Butch, Andy Dyson, Mick H, Cliff Steele, Soul Sam & Chalky

To help Lifeline celebrate 7 great years, for our Special Guest we go continental

with top German DJ and Promoter

MARC FORREST

In addition, this months Collector opening the night will be Lifelines first ever DJ

NICK STEVENSON

and as usual closing proceedings Nottingham's

ROB SMITH

As for the music, the emphasis will be on the 60's but as usual Lifeline will feature the very best in 70's and crossover plus the odd track from across the Soul years. In short the very best DJ's playing the very best in the rare, obscure, forgotten and underplayed soul music from a fiver to £15000!!!

In short all Dj's playing the very best in the rare, obscure, forgotten and underplayed soul music!!

For further information

Andy Dyson @ Dysonsoul@aol.com or telephone 01302 744927

Mick H @ Trentsoul@aol.com or telephone 07968 030464

Chalky @ chalky@mailme.co.uk or telephone 07743 863 523

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

This is the muts nuts of line ups hatsoff2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Conversation with Daughter this evening....

'Mum, for my Birthday I'd like to go to Bristol and do the bungee jump we talked about, have a Spa Day and finish the evening off with a nice meal' (she'll be 16 on 28 Feb)

'Oh, Lottie! I'll be at Lifeline so don't thing a bungee jump the next day is really a good idea'

'Mum, it's my BIRTHDAY! Don't go to Lifeline'

'Lottie, it'll have been FOUR months since my last one!'

'So!'

She has a point as it's a 'special' Birthday isn't it. Therefore, I'm not going to miss Lifeline but I would appreciate if anyone should witness me doing anything in excess that night, gently remind me of what I will be doing directly after. Thanks in advance laugh.gif

She has a point as it's a 'special' Birthday isn't it. Therefore, I'm not going to miss Lifeline but I would appreciate if anyone should witness me doing anything in excess that night, gently remind me of what I will be doing directly after. Thanks in advance laugh.gif

I will remind you Karen but something tells me it will fall on deaf ears :lol:

We'll be coming up in the Arkansas Chugabug for this.Seems a long time...

Making our usual stop at the "local" pub for "local" people.:lol:

Too right mate thumbsup.gif

Missed 3 out of the 5 lifelines in 2010 due attending "other" social functions & holidays :g: Not this year, all the dates are on my calender and if anything else crops up its "sorry got something on that night":pirate:

Kev, make sure the chugagbug doesnt smell of gerbil body fluids this tme :lol:

Can`t express how MUCH I am looking forward to this one :lol: Just imagine the backing track to Roy Roberts "So Much In Love" accompanied by new lyrics ala "So much looking forward" ...lalalalaaa.. :lol: Big styleee !

Marc

Hurry up and get me your flight details, looks like Lars and Alex are coming as well, they are flying into Birmingham. So will be loads of fun at Thorley Towers that weekend, full english on the sunday thrown in.:lol:

Hurry up and get me your flight details, looks like Lars and Alex are coming as well, they are flying into Birmingham. So will be loads of fun at Thorley Towers that weekend, full english on the sunday thrown in.:thumbup:

tried my best to convince lars after the superpunk concert...a few wodkas did the job if I remember correct LOL !

the full english...well, thats worth the flight alone :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We will as ever be there, it really is unmissable as far as we are concerned...the christmas longer period in between has worked on previous years, as it builds the expectation, and desire to do the "Lifeline" experience , with the almost certain knowledge that it will deliver the goods, as ever.

See you all there, at the temple of true rare, soul, from across the scenes years, never yet heard anyone complain about musical content, amongst the majority who attend and have the "ear", its good to see new faces, some find it streets ahead of their current position in the soul journey, but keen to listen and be educated, and if they are not ready yet, we'll pick 'em up further down the path,

Right had my views, now back to the wait for my next slice of the finest soul cake

Harpo

Too right mate :ohmy:

Missed 3 out of the 5 lifelines in 2010 due attending "other" social functions & holidays :ohmy: Not this year, all the dates are on my calender and if anything else crops up its "sorry got something on that night":shades:

Kev, make sure the chugagbug doesnt smell of gerbil body fluids this tme :lol:

Travelling in style now.The chugabug is being rested.:ohmy:

Guest Marcelle

Back from the USA Thursday 24th, just in time for this.

Looking forward....

Dave.

& I will be back from Sunny Lancashire oh no that where I live :wave: xx hope you remember to bring me some Rock Mr Raistrick :thumbsup:

tried my best to convince lars after the superpunk concert...a few wodkas did the job if I remember correct LOL !

the full english...well, thats worth the flight alone :wave:

We try and make every Lifeline (if other things don't get in the way :thumbsup: ).

But this one will be extra special with a continental flavour and our German friends there. And we know Marc will definitely please on the decks :huh: .

...see ya at the bar!!!

m

Just a very important announcement,having spoke to The Management last night ,They have now put a ban on all talcum powder at this venue

having chairs and carpets clogged with talc enough is enough they said,so we have respect there wishes

So please any of you coming next week ,bare this in mind,as we don,t want to be looking for another venue because someone has spoiled it for us

signs will be posted up around the venue,so no excuses

Thanks

Mick H