2011-02-26: Lifeline 7th ANNIVERSARY Real Deal Rare Soul All-Nighter

Chalky

great mad night out starting with a trip up in out in the gloucester gangs taxi....:ohmy: ............... good to meet nev, and marc forest, and to see so many good folk , loads of

people from the north east i hadnt seen for a while....:thumbsup: ..........always take a while to recover from lifeline, but its worth every throb of the forehead, ...........thanks to all involved and who played the 45s and those nutters who enjoyed the music with me, cheers ezzie :thumbsup:

• Replies 213
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Would you post your play list when you've got a moment Marc?

Karen, thank you for the feedback. I cant really dare to upset you, can I ? Not if I plan to ever come and visit Lifeline again I believe LOL ! Sorry to have taken a while to come up with a list but time just did not allow me to do teh playlist before...

all in order

Sheepherders If Ever You Need me SOUNDS INTERNATIONAL

Soul Inc. My Proposal COCONUT GROOVE

Springers Nothiing`s Too Good For My Baby WALE request

Roy Roberts So Much In Love SUGAR

Honey-B`s What Love Can Do B`s WAX

Legends Deep Inside PUMPKIN

Hank Hodge & The J-Note orchestra Eye For An Eye EYE

Little Willie John Pressure UNREL. ACETATE

Mc Ghee`s C/UP

Mc Gee`s So Tired PRELUDE

Hot Ice Company Got To Learn To Do Without You LIONEL

Perk Badger Do Your Stuff SUNCUT

Lenny Williams I Couldn`t Find Nobody FANTASY

Kim Melvin & The Style-Setters Orchestra Sweet Little Thang TELECASTER

Edward Hamilton School Is Cool MARY JANE

Gloria Soul Satisfy My Hunger GOLDEN-RECORDS

Lester Tipton This Wont Change LA BEAT

Keith Curtiss Got To Keep You Baby SMOKE

Flash McKinley Which Way (Did She Go) UNREL. ACETATE

John Harris & The Soul Sayers Hangin` In KERSTON

Salt & Pepper A Man Of My Word HEATWAVE

Janis & Prince Love And Devotion RADIO CITY

Dynamics Lonely Man DYNA

Del-Tours Sweet And Lovely STARVILLE

Lil Lavair And The Fabulous Jades I`ll Be So Happy LENNAN

Imperial C`s Someone Tell Her PHIL-LA of SOUL

New Wanderers LET ME RENDER MY SERVICE READY

Fab, thank you... now I have to work out which one it was that made me mess my pants; I just remember it was a funky number with a weird middle bit :thumbsup:

Fab, thank you... now I have to work out which one it was that made me mess my pants; I just remember it was a funky number with a weird middle bit :lol:

funky and weird middle bit ? Must have been Hot Ice Company Got To Learn To Do Without You LIONEL where the middle break features sort of weird car horns wink.gif

NB

sorry for the pants :D

Edited by Marc Forrest

Karen, thank you for the feedback. I cant really dare to upset you, can I ? Not if I plan to ever come and visit Lifeline again I believe LOL ! Sorry to have taken a while to come up with a list but time just did not allow me to do teh playlist before...

all in order

Sheepherders If Ever You Need me SOUNDS INTERNATIONAL

Soul Inc. My Proposal COCONUT GROOVE

Springers Nothiing`s Too Good For My Baby WALE request

Roy Roberts So Much In Love SUGAR

Honey-B`s What Love Can Do B`s WAX

Legends Deep Inside PUMPKIN

Hank Hodge & The J-Note orchestra Eye For An Eye EYE

Little Willie John Pressure UNREL. ACETATE

Mc Ghee`s C/UP

Mc Gee`s So Tired PRELUDE

Hot Ice Company Got To Learn To Do Without You LIONEL

Perk Badger Do Your Stuff SUNCUT

Lenny Williams I Couldn`t Find Nobody FANTASY

Kim Melvin & The Style-Setters Orchestra Sweet Little Thang TELECASTER

Edward Hamilton School Is Cool MARY JANE

Gloria Soul Satisfy My Hunger GOLDEN-RECORDS

Lester Tipton This Wont Change LA BEAT

Keith Curtiss Got To Keep You Baby SMOKE

Flash McKinley Which Way (Did She Go) UNREL. ACETATE

John Harris & The Soul Sayers Hangin` In KERSTON

Salt & Pepper A Man Of My Word HEATWAVE

Janis & Prince Love And Devotion RADIO CITY

Dynamics Lonely Man DYNA

Del-Tours Sweet And Lovely STARVILLE

Lil Lavair And The Fabulous Jades I`ll Be So Happy LENNAN

Imperial C`s Someone Tell Her PHIL-LA of SOUL

New Wanderers LET ME RENDER MY SERVICE READY

:thumbsup:

A slightly late thank you post to all for turning out and supporting Lifeline ! especially the European and American travellers... not forgetting the scottish,north east,southern and the loyal folk from wales..because of you we can continue to push great soul 45's to a appreciative audience.

Assuming Soul Sam and Butch are part of the so called "old guard" yet again they proved that they are at the top of the cutting edge side of the scene, which certainly is the most difficult end of dj'ing to succeed at !

Marc did great in what must have been a slightly intimidating stage ,not knowing what reaction to expect from the dance floor...

C u all in April hopefully ,with a slightly alternative format in the dj ranks.

A slightly late thank you post to all for turning out and supporting Lifeline ! especially the European and American travellers... not forgetting the scottish,north east,southern and the loyal folk from wales..because of you we can continue to push great soul 45's to a appreciative audience.

Assuming Soul Sam and Butch are part of the so called "old guard" yet again they proved that they are at the top of the cutting edge side of the scene, which certainly is the most difficult end of dj'ing to succeed at !

Marc did great in what must have been a slightly intimidating stage ,not knowing what reaction to expect from the dance floor...

C u all in April hopefully ,with a slightly alternative format in the dj ranks.

cheers andy, must say though..more exciting and thrilling then intimidating. A great pleace and fantastic audience to dj for...big fun :thumbsup: !

Think Nev meant me Kev.

Yes I did - just followed Joan and Toney up to Preston, carried on up the M6 and eventually got back ..

Hardcore !!!

Kev J

Edited by ZTSC

Think Nev meant me Kev.

Yes I did - just followed Joan and Toney up to Preston, carried on up the M6 and eventually got back ..

Hardcore !!!

Kev J

100% PURE HARDCORE KEV :lol:

I think the look on our faces when you flew through the doors ,turned and threw your coat ,then hit he dancefloor was priceless :thumbsup:

Glad you got back safe bud ...youve been missed .....especially by Headsy :thumbsup:

Source Advert