• Replies 213
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Permission to start getting giddy please Chalky :thumbsup:

Ops, I am sorry, didnt know a permission was being needed in order to start feeling giddy...would have made my last weeks considerably less stressful ...AS I AM GIDDY ALREADY FOR WEEKS LOL !!! Really cant wait to party in such great company at THIS great Allnighter, about three years since I last went if I remember correctly. Definitely too long...

Looking forward to coming down wth my old good friends -little jolly boys trip to visist the best all nighter on this planet-looking good with possibly five of us anymore it will have to be a mini bus lol !!

SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEK !!

BAZ A.

Get that bloke from the village to bring you :D

No more weekends in the way now so time to get really giddy. CAN'T WAIT!!! :yes:

ah looking forward to seeing you Joan working hard on getting Gaz Simon to come down also-see you and Tony soon!!

BAZ A

Col says he is undecided? Sort him out big fella!

If you are reading this Gaz - stop being a girl and get yourself down :yes:

Seriously, I wouldn't say for you to go if I wasn't 110% sure that you would love every single minute of it. Believe me - you will be blown away (think Prestatyn 2004 multiplied by a 100)!

Guest Tim aka Bob

Yeh....bumped inta Webby on NYE.....rest assured I have been re-upholstered!!! and rarin ta go next saturday......BIG TIME!!.....are ya goin for a shandy somewhere en-route??:lol:

Just a shout for record dealers. If you want a table give me a shout, quite a few gone already so to be sure of space shout up. They are free of course and Lifeline is always a busy place for dealers :hatsoff2:

Keep me a small space please Chalky if you would!:hatsoff2:

Looking forward to Lifeline somewhat :hatsoff2:

cheers wilxy....

Hi gang on a more serious note , would anyone in the Northampton area be able to give Del & Jan a lift ?? they would be eternally grateful :thumbsup: its Del big 50 birthday and she'll be gutted if she cant make it :ohmy: I THANK YOU :yes: xxx

Well Marc and Joan are giddy, Di even giddier laugh.gif Karen's toe is itching :lol:

All those who have said they want space to sell their vinyl, space is yours :thumbsup:

DJ's are raring to go after too long a break :thumbsup:

Everything is tickity boo :D

Bout time you made a return to the Stables Yann, see you there :wicked:

hopefully someone can give Del and Jan a lift from Northampton (area) too :)

Looking forward to coming down wth my old good friends -little jolly boys trip to visist the best all nighter on this planet-looking good with possibly five of us anymore it will have to be a mini bus lol !!

SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEK !!

BAZ A.

Hey up Baz & Col you big northern girls blouses, are you actually going? The hubby's definitely going and I'm supposed to be stayin at home being sensible, but the thought of all your manly knees with no me perched on them seems like a terrible waste. I may have to rearrange my diary :thumbsup: