Junction 17 Sandbach Cheshire

Guest Pete Best

Guest Pete Best

JUNCTION 17

BRADWALL ROAD

SANDBACH

CHESHIRE

SATURDAY DECEMBER 4 8PM - 1PM (A LITTLE LATER PERHAPS)

THIS MONTHS GUESTS :

JANET WATMOUGH

LINDA YARWOOD

CAROL VARE

JOAN LIVESEY

IT'S GONNA BE A VARIED MIX OF SOUL THIS MONTH AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYBODY THERE ON THE 4TH

CHEERS PETE & CHIC

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not sure I can make it due to a family bash on the same night but will certainly do my best - especially as Joanie's on :wub:

Always a good night musically and the last one was heaving which augurs well.

Cheers

Phil

Here's hoping you can make it Phil. The sweets are on Tony :wub:

Really looking forward to our first visit to J17 :lol:

:thumbsup:it"s that time again.

last month was heaving with really good spots from all the djs.

hope all of you turn up sat and make it another stormer

linda janet carol joan playing the tunes

be nice to hear joan at the decks again

plus pete and myself :thumbsup:

Guest candj45

gonna be another great night at j17. the girls that are on have got some great stuff between them and then theres chic and pete bringing up the rear :yes:

see u all there

craig and deb

Guest Pete Best

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE TOMMORROW

NIGHT BUT CHIC IN A DRESS NOT QUITE SURE ABOUT THAT THOUGH :rolleyes:

THE DJ TIMES ARE LOOKING SOMETHING LIKE THIS :

8PM-9PM PETE BEST

9PM-10PM JANET & LINDA

10PM-11PM CAROL

11PM-12PM JOAN

12PM-1AM CHIC

HOPING THE WEATHER WON'T BE AGAINST US AND LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER TOP NIGHT

CHEERS PETE

Guest Pete Best

IT LOOKS LIKE THE WEATHER IS ON OUR SIDE FOR TONIGHT AND EVERYBODY SHOULD HAVE A SAFE TRIP OVER TO J17. THE EQUIPMENTS LOADED,CHICS GOT THE LITTLE BLACK NUMBER OUT OF THE WARDROBE AND ONE OF THESE DAYS HE MIGHT EVEN TELL WHAT TUNE HE BOUGHT BEFORE WE GET TO THE VENUE. HOPEFULLY SEE A FEW OF YOU LATER ON TONITE.:yes:

Just back from football so a quick turn round but at least with smiles on our faces...........thanks to Pete and Chic for sticking with the original Dec line up giving me a mere mortal the chance to play at such a prestigious soul venue........

Janet and Linda's Christmas Soul Selection Box will be some of our special favourites reflecting more years on the scene than we'd both care to admit.......see you all later it should be a cracking night of tunes ......the girls being the luscious filling between the Pet and Chic sandwich.......... laugh.gif

Linda n Kev x

Just back from football so a quick turn round but at least with smiles on our faces...........thanks to Pete and Chic for sticking with the original Dec line up giving me a mere mortal the chance to play at such a prestigious soul venue........

Janet and Linda's Christmas Soul Selection Box will be some of our special favourites reflecting more years on the scene than we'd both care to admit.......see you all later it should be a cracking night of tunes ......the girls being the luscious filling between the Pet and Chic sandwich.......... laugh.gif

Linda n Kev x

Numbers down due to weather and christmas do's but still a good night. Good mix of music from the girls !! May this venue keep on keepin' on!! Have a good soulfull christmas everyone and see you all next year at junction 17 !!

Derek & Janet

Numbers down due to weather and christmas do's but still a good night. Good mix of music from the girls !! May this venue keep on keepin' on!! Have a good soulfull christmas everyone and see you all next year at junction 17 !!

Derek & Janet

Been looking for the lookback but there isn't one. I shall post on here.

First time for us at J17 and although quiet, really enjoyed it.

The club itself is fantastic, as are the tunes and we will most definitely be back :(