York Soul Club

Guest tony hatfield

Guest tony hatfield

YORK SOUL CLUB, SATURDAY 4TH DECEMBER,

yes.gif HOPE YOU CAN ALL MAKE THE LAST ONE OF 2010.

JOINING THE RESIDENT DJ'S BEHIND THE DECKS ARE THIS MONTHS SPECIAL GUESTS

MICK & MO PLUS THE WILLINGHAMS :yes:

TOP TUNES ALL NIGHT ALONG WITH A FANTASTIC CROWD.

SEE YOU ALL SATURDAY

ATB

TONY & TRACY :lol:

• Replies 39
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

T n T

Sledge & huskies at the ready in case they are needed,as this is one not to be missed thumbup.gif

Save us our usual extra dark corner please(Spot we'll put you next to the speaker now you are best friends :lol:)

Cheers

Martyn & Lynn

lol :rolleyes: hope he doesn't introduce me to him :yes:beer.gifbeer.gifhypo.gif looking forward see you all there atb john :D

Especially looking forward to this one with Mick & Mo and The Willinghams guest djing and Trev Thomas bending my ear about his new tunes & c/u's. Will be there unless snowed in

Andy

Good to see York Soul Club putting on live groups...........what did they sing then :lol:

See you all Saturday.

Cheers

Martyn

Guest just mo

Andy

Good to see York Soul Club putting on live groups...........what did they sing then :thumbsup:

See you all Saturday.

Cheers

Martyn

could be 'ski-ing in the snow' at this rate Martyn!!! biggrin.gif

Guest tony hatfield

Hello T&T

The peterlee soulites will be there weather permitting having missed last months.

See you all there

Greetings

Hope you will be able to make it :thumbsup: you were missed last month, fingers crossed the roads will be clear.

safe journey & hope to see you all Saturday.

T & T

Guest tony hatfield

Anyone who's not yet attended this event is really missing out. Quality music AND quality people.

Thank you kind sir :thumbsup:

Pete & Av you will be missed, catch up soon.

atb

Tracy

We are comin over to York Fri n Sat stayin near to St Johns Uni unless its 10mts deep in snow..

Really lookin forward to comin to the Rugby Club and hearin some top tunes from mi good friends Carl n Maria

was talkin to Mick n Mo at Ratcliffe sat and they are lookin forward to playin some tunes should be a great nite...

Love Peace & Happiness

Ian Cunliffe & Jane x

Just phoned our Hotel up ( WED ) they say that all the main Roads are open with traffic runnin ok and the outlook for Fri / sat is better so things are lookin good at the Mo !

Ian

Think stopping over might be a good idea :thumbsup:

Weather forecast over here isn't great between now & Saturday but it's sunny at the moment & thawing which is good news.

We'll be there!!!

Cheers

Martyn

Guest tony hatfield

We are comin over to York Fri n Sat stayin near to St Johns Uni unless its 10mts deep in snow..

Really lookin forward to comin to the Rugby Club and hearin some top tunes from mi good friends Carl n Maria

was talkin to Mick n Mo at Ratcliffe sat and they are lookin forward to playin some tunes should be a great nite...

Love Peace & Happiness

Ian Cunliffe & Jane x

Hope you will be able to make it, fingers crossed the roads will be clear.Safe journey to everyone. Will keep you all up todate on the weather.

atb

Tony & Tracy :hatsoff2:

Guest tony hatfield

Hoping to pop along for a while to hear the Willinghams & Mick n Mo :hatsoff2:

Hi Phil

Looking forward to seeing you if you can make it :thumbsup:

See you Saturday, fingers crossed

Tracy & Tony

How about the roads from East Midlands Airport to York....hopefully driving or will it be skiing up Saturday morning :thumbsup:

Anyone got a sleigh and some huskies I can borrow....

Be good to see you phil.

Hope roads up from skeg start clearing soon else it's gonna be one hell of a arse nip drive to York , but hey, he who's dares ..... and all that.

Mo and me really up for this, great home team,fantastic guest's in carl & maria,nice venue and best of all a open minded, knowledgeable and friendly crowd yes.gif

Till sat, keep warm

Guest tony hatfield

Be good to see you phil.

Hope roads up from skeg start clearing soon else it's gonna be one hell of a arse nip drive to York , but hey, he who's dares ..... and all that.

Mo and me really up for this, great home team,fantastic guest's in carl & maria,nice venue and best of all a open minded, knowledgeable and friendly crowd yes.gif

Till sat, keep warm

Hi mick

Still keeping fingers crossed, we wont our final bash of 2010 to be very special for everyone who turn out month after month to support us, looking so forward to having you both back after the Easter alldayer.

Keep everone updated with weather.

Hopefully see you all Saturday :yes: :yes: :yes:

Love

Tracy & Tony xxx

Hello all, due to the adverse weather conditions, snow and freezing temperatures we have decided that it would not be advisable for us to make the journey. Hope you all enjoy the night, we know you will with the dj line up.

Weather permitting we will try to get to the Riley Hall next week

Hope to see you soon :thumbsup:

Edited by Dsoulie
Guest tony hatfield

Hello all, due to the adverse weather conditions, snow and freezing temperatures we have decided that it would not be advisable for us to make the journey. Hope you all enjoy the night, we know you will with the dj line up.

Hope to see you soon :yes:

You will all be missed but understand , bloody snow :hatsoff2: never liked it when I was little girl and dislike it even more now.

Hope to see you before Xmas and if not have a good one.

Johno you to will be missed, hope to see you before Xmas also but if not see you at the Wilton.

Love & Best Wishes

Tracy & Tony :yes:

Well, after a temperature of minus 15 at work and more snow flurries yesterday I was almost ready to give this a miss. :yes:

BUT a big thaw around Skipton last night and temperatures are still above freezing. Roads as far as I can see are clear and running well. Might still be clenched buttocks getting over Blubberhouses but its game on again. :hatsoff2:

Kev

Guest tony hatfield

Well, after a temperature of minus 15 at work and more snow flurries yesterday I was almost ready to give this a miss. :yes:

BUT a big thaw around Skipton last night and temperatures are still above freezing. Roads as far as I can see are clear and running well. Might still be clenched buttocks getting over Blubberhouses but its game on again. :hatsoff2:

Kev

Good news Kev, will see you both later this afternoon, dont forget your snow SUIT :yes: safe journey to everyone where ever you are going, its starting to thaw also in york so fingers crossed :)

ATB

Tracy

Dave

That's a shame...........I'll be thinking of you when Mick,Mo,Carl & Maria are playing awesome tune after

awesome tune...........enjoy X Factor :D

See you next week :)

Cheers

Martyn

Same for us i'm afraid- one of the perils of now living in rural north yorkshire