Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Mick Clements

My Wants List

Any advice on where I could find these little beauties would be gratefully appreciated (also prices)

Towanda Barnes - "You Don't Mean It"

The Paramount Four - "Sorry Ain't The Word"

Velours -"I'm Gonna Change"

OV Wright - "Love The Way You Love"

Four Larks - I Still Love You"

Muchas Gracias

Mickey

PM sent.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Seen the UK go for more but is it just a reissue due to demand?

http://www.popsike.c...0466965494.html

Black issue is much harder. I'm sure Adam had a yellow demo in his box at Rugby for £100. I'm sure it was booted on the yellow demo too, as a loo-a-like without the special products logo, so beware of that. Think the blue/gold uk re-issue is legit re-issue but quite cheap still.

Black issue is much harder. I'm sure Adam had a yellow demo in his box at Rugby for £100. I'm sure it was booted on the yellow demo too, as a loo-a-like without the special products logo, so beware of that. Think the blue/gold uk re-issue is legit re-issue but quite cheap still.

Hello mate, yes I did have an orig yellow demo for £100 (EX, with very small edge chip that does not affect any of the run in or playing grooves) at Rugby and I still have so if anyone wants it drop me a PM :yes:

...Pardon my pedantry but the 'UK re-issue' is not a re-issue at all.

IGC was not issued here as a new release in the 60s, therefore the 70s 'blue/gold' issue due to Northern demand is a first issue, albeit a belated one. yes.gif

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts