My Wants List

Any advice on where I could find these little beauties would be gratefully appreciated (also prices)

Towanda Barnes - "You Don't Mean It"

The Paramount Four - "Sorry Ain't The Word"

Velours -"I'm Gonna Change"

OV Wright - "Love The Way You Love"

Four Larks - I Still Love You"

Muchas Gracias

Mickey

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Any advice on where I could find these little beauties would be gratefully appreciated (also prices)

Towanda Barnes - "You Don't Mean It"

The Paramount Four - "Sorry Ain't The Word"

Velours -"I'm Gonna Change"

OV Wright - "Love The Way You Love"

Four Larks - I Still Love You"

Muchas Gracias

Mickey

PM sent.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Seen the UK go for more but is it just a reissue due to demand?

https://www.popsike.c...0466965494.html

Black issue is much harder. I'm sure Adam had a yellow demo in his box at Rugby for £100. I'm sure it was booted on the yellow demo too, as a loo-a-like without the special products logo, so beware of that. Think the blue/gold uk re-issue is legit re-issue but quite cheap still.

Social source share

Black issue is much harder. I'm sure Adam had a yellow demo in his box at Rugby for £100. I'm sure it was booted on the yellow demo too, as a loo-a-like without the special products logo, so beware of that. Think the blue/gold uk re-issue is legit re-issue but quite cheap still.

Hello mate, yes I did have an orig yellow demo for £100 (EX, with very small edge chip that does not affect any of the run in or playing grooves) at Rugby and I still have so if anyone wants it drop me a PM :yes:

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

...Pardon my pedantry but the 'UK re-issue' is not a re-issue at all.

IGC was not issued here as a new release in the 60s, therefore the 70s 'blue/gold' issue due to Northern demand is a first issue, albeit a belated one. yes.gif

Social source share