Warwick Soul Club - Help For Heroes

Briles

Help for Heroes Charity Soul night at the Nelson Club, all proceeds going to this worthy cause. Everyone is welcome, so come along and listen to some great 60's dance sounds. DJ's include but not limited to Hitsville Chalky (with his Sax) Gyn Preece, Dogstoat, Paul and myself. Always get a good crowd of fine friendly folk, so like I said come along if you can.

8 till 12.20 at the Nelson Club, Charles St, Warwick, CV34 5LE, £5 otd for Charity.

Cheers, Dave.

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Help for Heroes Charity Soul night at the Nelson Club, all proceeds going to this worthy cause. Everyone is welcome, so come along and listen to some great 60's dance sounds. DJ's include but not limited to Hitsville Chalky (with his Sax) Gyn Preece, Dogstoat, Paul and myself. Always get a good crowd of fine friendly folk, so like I said come along if you can.

8 till 12.20 at the Nelson Club, Charles St, Warwick, CV34 5LE, £5 otd for Charity.

Cheers, Dave.

Looking forward to it mate...gonna be a goodun.. :thumbup:hatsoff2.gif

Looking forward to it mate...gonna be a goodun.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hope so mate, Ledders is back and gonna be showing off his tan, and some great new orig vinyl, inc Candi Staton, Adams Apples, Betty Turner and a host more other tunes, yep a man that's had too much time on his hands lol. Best, Dave.

Guest mellytee

Hi Gang! Need to work up a sweat so what better place than Warwick!!! Play me some goodies Dave :) Pat and me up from Banbury by sledge and husky team so will need to rehydrate on arrival :rolleyes:

See you tomorrow

Cant wait

Love Mel xxx

Hi Gang! Need to work up a sweat so what better place than Warwick!!! Play me some goodies Dave :( Pat and me up from Banbury by sledge and husky team so will need to rehydrate on arrival :D

See you tomorrow

Cant wait

Love Mel xxx

Hiya Mel, sounds like you and Pat are going to great lengths to get over, so I'll get the beers in. Also got some goodies which we brought back from Bogota for ya, bet you thought we'd forgot ? :lol:

Looking forward to seeing you, and having a bit of fun as well, pm me some requests so I can make sure we have 'em. We're a bit nerdy with original vinyl only policy, so no 2 grand tunes pls......Love, Dave and Angelita.

Guest mellytee

=====================================================================================================================

Hi All

Just an add-on to Dave's offer.....I've attached scans of what I have to avoid people asking for Eddie Parker's "I'm Gone" which amazingly I don't have!!!! someone lend me £6K 'ish???)

Anything you want then I'll try and fit into my set.....I prefer to play what I know you want if I can!

All of the attached on Original Vinyl (to my honest belief)....I'll stamp on anything shown to be otherwise!!!

Not a huge collection I know but still some stuff worth requesting.

Nice one Dave 'B' for organising this for a great cause.....Top Man :yes:

Hope you can read these and see you all tomorrow night!!!

Best

Ledders

Start saving up then!!!:yes: Will let you know some alternatives asap!! Love Mel xx

=====================================================================================================================

Just an add-on to Dave's offer.....I've attached scans of what I have to avoid people asking for Eddie Parker's "I'm Gone" which amazingly I don't have!!!! someone lend me £6K 'ish???)

I've seen the boot going for silly money lately...:yes:

Dave, I hope you have a great nite...:yes:

was planning to pop over but my illness is playing up again and I'm gunna have to stay in...:yes:

==================================================================================================================

Sian

Thought you'd have chosen The Stoppers or Hyperions so you would feel at home!!!rolleyes.gif

Get well soon....would be good to see you at ye Olde Nelson.

Best

dogstoat

Nah, I can listen to my own at home, prefer to hear something I ain't got and that was the first one of yours I spotted that I lurv...prob many more, will have to have a good look later...thumbsup.gif

I WILL get along soon...:)

Cheers for that Dogstoat/Ledders, here are tonights DJ slots :-

8.00 --- 9.00 --- Frankie/Paul Collier

9.00 --- 9.45 --- Colin Noakes

9.45 --- 10.30 -- Glyn Preece

10.30 - 11.00 -- Burnley Dave

11.00 - 11.45 -- Ledders

11.45 - 12.30 -- Hitsville Chalky - bringing along his sax

All set to go, see whoever is coming later, Best, Dave.

hi dave,,cant make the night,,but pm me an address and il make a donation,,budy,,good luck for the nite...

Mark, give the donation to one of the Warwick lot at your do tomorrow, Big Mick or Mandy please mate, I'll put this on the Coop thread just in case you miss it, cheers mate, Dave.