Federation Soul Club Nottingham,saturday December 4Th

Arabica

Federation Soul Club,

Federation House,

Claremont Road,

Sherwood Rise,

Nottingham,

NG5 1BH

60's Classic Northern Soul & Motown Night.....100% Vinyl.......Saturday 4th December,

Guest DJ.....Bryn, Driving Beat Soul Club,

Resident DJ's..........Rob Smith, Gary Wall, (Co-Promoter) Jim Atkin, Simon Alsop,

8pm----1.0am £4.00 otd,

Off we go up on Sherwood Rise for our 51st event at the FEDERATION SOUL CLUB.........The whole club has been refurbished and the icing on the cake has to be the brand new dance floor, but please no talc :yes: we do have Slipperine dance floor ballroom wax in granular form this will treat the floor and you will glide. just ask Mall, We welcome Bryn to spin some tunes and i know he will keep you out on the floor,also this will be the last spot for Simon at the Fed i would like to thank him for his time with the Fed team, We will be Shuffling the pack at the Fed and Jim will join the Central Union & David Dee will Join The fed from January 2011,

Rob Smith will have his record bar located in the Chill out room and we will have Federation New years eve tickets on sale £6.00........£8.00 otd,

See you all next Saturday...............McMall......07778797800 :(:yes:

HI ALL

JUST TO CONFIRM AS ME SON SAID..................THE FEDERATION SOUL CLUB..........WILL BE OPEN SATURDAY.........THE HEATING IS UP FULL......SO ARE THE TUNES................

SEE YOU SATURDAY....................REGARDS MALL

Edited by Arabica
  • Replies 19
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Mall & Gaz, my penultimate spot at The Federation has arrived and having missed the last one im ready for another great night down there. Glad to see Bryn guesting ,great collection and a very nice chap to boot,im sure he will have me out my seat in no time at all. Simons last spot as you say and im sure he will go out in style thumbsup.gif See you there

Hi Mall & Gaz, my penultimate spot at The Federation has arrived and having missed the last one im ready for another great night down there. Glad to see Bryn guesting ,great collection and a very nice chap to boot,im sure he will have me out my seat in no time at all. Simons last spot as you say and im sure he will go out in style :thumbsup: See you there

ME THINKS THIS MAY BE A BIT OF A SPECIAL ONE

Hi Mall & Gaz, my penultimate spot at The Federation has arrived and having missed the last one im ready for another great night down there. Glad to see Bryn guesting ,great collection and a very nice chap to boot,im sure he will have me out my seat in no time at all. Simons last spot as you say and im sure he will go out in style :thumbsup: See you there

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the kind words mate, a fewa nice spins have dropped through the letterbox so i hope to keep everyone on their toes..... lol!:thumbsup:

Not sure if i have had the pleasure of hearing " whats his name now " oh yes Mr Bryn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm really looking forward to it and I'm sure he's pretty good mind :thumbsup::hatsoff2: GOOD LUCK MATE ......... Mark ....ps only havin a giraffe....... Top Bloke.... Crackin DJ ...... GONNA BE A GOOD UN DOWN AT THE FEDERATION SOUL CLUB

Not sure if i have had the pleasure of hearing " whats his name now " oh yes Mr Bryn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm really looking forward to it and I'm sure he's pretty good mind :):rolleyes: GOOD LUCK MATE ......... Mark ....ps only havin a giraffe....... Top Bloke.... Crackin DJ ...... GONNA BE A GOOD UN DOWN AT THE FEDERATION SOUL CLUB

Now Mark just because we got beat by the foxes.......no need to lose it altogether !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all

i'm just hoping that the weather permits for Saturday night to go ahead ! what with all the snow and all that !

I'm looking forward to seeing Bryn back at the Fed and i'll be sorry to see Simon leaving as this will be his last night at the fed, has he as something in the pipeline good luck with it mate ! i no he'll go out with a bang behind them decks ! and it's been a pleasure working with you Simon !

Don't be a stranger and i'm sure you'll be back again in the new year as our Guest !

See you Saturday with luck,

Wallie

Hi all

i'm just hoping that the weather permits for Saturday night to go ahead ! what with all the snow and all that !

I'm looking forward to seeing Bryn back at the Fed and i'll be sorry to see Simon leaving as this will be his last night at the fed, has he as something in the pipeline good luck with it mate ! i no he'll go out with a bang behind them decks ! and it's been a pleasure working with you Simon !

Don't be a stranger and i'm sure you'll be back again in the new year as our Guest !

Wallie

Ayup Gaz,Think we got to set out at 10 in the morning. Its rammed up here. Its a small box with me i think. Just hope all the snow pisses off.

Ayup Gaz,Think we got to set out at 10 in the morning. Its rammed up here. Its a small box with me i think. Just hope all the snow pisses off.

Hiya Jim

Just spoke to Malc not long ago yes where gonna go ahead with tomorrow night despite the weather !

Good thing about the Fed is that it's close to town and easy accessible !!

I say jim it would be wrong of you to let Di carry ur big box in the snow so yea you have made the right decision to down size i think she will be ok with the little one lol

See you tomorrow Jim !

Hiya Jim

Just spoke to Malc not long ago yes where gonna go ahead with tomorrow night despite the weather !

Good thing about the Fed is that it's close to town and easy accessible !!

I say jim it would be wrong of you to let Di carry ur big box in the snow so yea you have made the right decision to down size i think she will be ok with the little one lol

See you tomorrow Jim !

You see i can be considerate and understanding laugh.gif . We shall be there no probs thumbsup.gif

ME THINKS THIS MAY BE A BIT OF A SPECIAL ONE

HI BAM

IT SURE WILL AND AS MY SON HAS SAID.......................THE FEDERATION WILL BE OPEN FOR BUSINESS AS USUAL TOMMOROW NIGHT..........

WITH THE HEAT FULL ON..................:rolleyes: ..........................

REGARDS MALL.................

Guest Simon Alsop

Hi all

Wallie

Hi Everyone,

As most people know this is my last time behind the decks as resident DJ at the FEDERATION SOUL CLUB..

I have enjoyed my time here & i hope they continue to give the people what they want musically..I know they will.

Thanks for all the kind words over the last 2/3 years..

Hopefully i'll be back as Guest DJ sometime in the future..

My last set will be full Federation Favorites,as well as some of mine..

Good Luck to you all for the future...

KTF

SIMON..:rolleyes::D

Hi Everyone,

As most people know this is my last time behind the decks as resident DJ at the FEDERATION SOUL CLUB..

I have enjoyed my time here & i hope they continue to give the people what they want musically..I know they will.

KTF

SIMON..:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi Simon thanks for the tunes over the past few years mate really enjoyed them . Me and the mrs have been attending the FED for the past 2/3 years so to us you are part of the fixtures & fittings at the fed and hopefully like you said guest DJ in the not to distant future . ALL THE BEST PAL thumbsup.gif . ps don't for get my discount vouchers :D . Mark & Mandy

Hi all

Wallie

Hi Wallie,

Was going to arrive in style on me scoot (did you get that exhaust sorted?) but I don't think it wise to venture out without at least 4 wheels. Packing lots of R&B and sixties classics for the discerning federation crowd. KTF Bryn

Hi Everyone,

KTF

SIMON..:hatsoff2::yes:

Hey Simon, I'm coming early,expect tohear some underplayed gems on your swansong. KTF Bryn

Edited by Bryn

Hi Wallie,

Was going to arrive in style on me scoot (did you get that exhaust sorted?) but I don't think it wise to venture out without at least 4 wheels. Packing lots of R&B and sixties classics for the discerning federation crowd. KTF Bryn

:hatsoff2: Nice one Bryn. My box is ready all i need now is a big Shovel :yes:

:DNice one Bryn. My box is ready all i need now is a big Shovel :ohmy:

Hi Jim,

Well got the shovel out and cleared the front and now its raining that will clear some away , phone been buzzin to see if we are on YES WE ARE looking forward to tonight nice to get out the four walls and hit the floor,

TICKETS FOR NEW YEARS EVE ON SALE £6.00 8PM----2.30AM JUST SEE MALL £8.00 ON THE NIGHT..........

AND PLEASE......................NO TALC.......THE NEW FLOOR DOES NOT LIKE IT....................I HAVE SLIPPERINE DANCE FLOOR WAX JUST ASK YOU WILL ENJOY A FEW MORE DANCES WITH THIS PRODUCT AND IT TREATS THE FLOOR

THANKS MALL :yes::)

Hi Jim,

Well got the shovel out and cleared the front and now its raining that will clear some away , phone been buzzin to see if we are on YES WE ARE looking forward to tonight nice to get out the four walls and hit the floor,

TICKETS FOR NEW YEARS EVE ON SALE £6.00 8PM----2.30AM JUST SEE MALL £8.00 ON THE NIGHT..........

AND PLEASE......................NO TALC.......THE NEW FLOOR DOES NOT LIKE IT....................I HAVE SLIPPERINE DANCE FLOOR WAX JUST ASK YOU WILL ENJOY A FEW MORE DANCES WITH THIS PRODUCT AND IT TREATS THE FLOOR

THANKS MALL :yes::)

Gonna need a brolly as well,anyone have a spare donkey,I shall be nice n early and on me own as Di is not well.

Hi Wallie,

Perfect Bryn :yes:

See you all later :)