Blackhearts Soul Club Yorkshire Invades Nottinghamshire

Carrying on with the Blackhearts policy to bring some of the Best DJ's to our club we have Yorkshire's finest gracing our decks on December 10th :yes: Kicking off the night is Nel a resident at the legendary Metrodome who will be followed by Mickey Two Dinners(Barnsley) who is a favorite DJ with the Midland soulies and finally the Man himself Yocky a much loved and respected DJ who is known through out the length and breadth of this country :yes: All three will be playing quality Northern and Motown with a sprinkle of current floor favorites. As always Pete and myself will be filling the gaps where needed. Hope you can join us on the 10th to start the Christmas season off with a BANG!:yes:

KTF Mitch & Pete.:(

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

post-5684-0-51845500-1290946216_thumb.jp

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Carrying on with the Blackhearts policy to bring some of the Best DJ's to our club we have Yorkshire's finest gracing our decks on December 10th :) Kicking off the night is Nel a resident at the legendary Metrodome who will be followed by Mickey Two Dinners(Barnsley) who is a favorite DJ with the Midland soulies and finally the Man himself Yocky a much loved and respected DJ who is known through out the length and breadth of this country :) All three will be playing quality Northern and Motown with a sprinkle of current floor favorites. As always Pete and myself will be filling the gaps where needed. Hope you can join us on the 10th to start the Christmas season off with a BANG!:)

KTF Mitch & Pete.:yes:

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

hatsoff2.gifThanks pete for such kind words, will certainly try my best , inbetween 2 awsome dj,s i will av to try hard to keep up , really looking forward to coming down and seeing you all, all i can say is get yr dancing shoes ready, stomping fast oldies from me as always.

KTF and see ya all soon

regards mickeyhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gif

well i have to say im'e glad it's not this weekend looking at the weather :thumbsup: ... it's a long walk from Barnsley lol :thumbsup:

this will be a special night for sure .. not only are they great Dj's .. they are lovely friends and people too ... fun and stompers all the way !

ktf pete n' susan :thumbsup:

post-7477-0-76922400-1291187261_thumb.jp

well i have to say im'e glad it's not this weekend looking at the weather :thumbsup: ... it's a long walk from Barnsley lol :yes:

this will be a special night for sure .. not only are they great Dj's .. they are lovely friends and people too ... fun and stompers all the way !

ktf pete n' susan :lol:

thumbsup.gifditto my friend , we will get there im sure , even if we do have to walk , best scene and friends on this earth for sure, this is one of those nites that im counting down the days to , cant wait , like the line up pete , rose between 2 thorns me thinks lol whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

see ya soon , snow chains at the ready

regards mickey wave.gif

up mitch & pete ,coming to this one , to see the yockster nel and micky moonshine [dinners] its gonna be a goodun :thumbsup: ktf rictic :)

thumbsup.gifcant wait , 3 stooges were practicing last nite at Swinton , first nite for me & nel , packed em in , them Brandy Sisters were superb followed by the Yockmesiter, what a line up, get your dancing shoes on next week we are up for this one , yorkies on their way.

Regards Mickey2Dinners(moonshine lol) thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Carrying on with the Blackhearts policy to bring some of the Best DJ's to our club we have Yorkshire's finest gracing our decks on December 10th :thumbsup: Kicking off the night is Nel a resident at the legendary Metrodome who will be followed by Mickey Two Dinners(Barnsley) who is a favorite DJ with the Midland soulies and finally the Man himself Yocky a much loved and respected DJ who is known through out the length and breadth of this country :thumbsup: All three will be playing quality Northern and Motown with a sprinkle of current floor favorites. As always Pete and myself will be filling the gaps where needed. Hope you can join us on the 10th to start the Christmas season off with a BANG!:lol:

KTF Mitch & Pete.:thumbsup:

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Hi Pete and Mitch Thanks for the very heart warming post really really looking forward to coming down on Friday with a introduction like that I'd better dig deep for blackhearts. First time I have been but spoke to Nel last night and he said it is just my type of venue.

Many Many thanks for inviting me down, just hope I can deliver for your very knowledgable crowd at blackhearts, Any club that it's run by lads like your two is good enough for Yocky, stays safe and see you all Friday. The Yockmeister , Mick, and Nel :thumbup:

Hi All,

Elliot really up for this one looking forward to some top tunes n top dancing :thumbsup: . Always loves a night with Yocky on the line up and bringing Mum as we got in trouble after Bentink!! ( HAVING TO MUCH FUN AND MISSED OUR BEDTIME ):thumbup::thumbsup::lol:

Always loves a night at Blackhearts and this one I'm certain is one not to miss!!:thumbsup:

See you All Friday

KTF

Scott Elliot oh yeah n Madeline :thumbup:

hey "soulcrew" ..... have a safe journey down .. really hope the weather holds out... :) this will be an awsome fun night with fantastic sounds and with some of the best dancers in the country always attending too .... Tommo is coming friday ! :ohmy: ... Elliot will show ya how its done Tommo lol

pete n' susan Mitch n' Mel

Edited by casper

WERE UP FOR THIS,THIS IS GIONG TO BE ONE HELL OF A NIGHT,SORRY GOT SAVE SOME STRENGTH IN THE LEGS AS I,M DJING UP RILEY SMITH HALL SATURDAY AND THE DANCE FLOOR IS SUPPOSE TO BE ONE OF THE BEST,SO I,VE GOT TO TRY IT OUT,LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL THE YORKSHIRE CREW VERY NICE FRIENDLY PEOPLE,KTF,CARL............:):ohmy:

Edited by boxerbeat

WERE UP FOR THIS,THIS IS GIONG TO BE ONE HELL OF A NIGHT,SORRY GOT SAVE SOME STRENGTH IN THE LEGS AS I,M DJING UP RILEY SMITH HALL SATURDAY AND THE DANCE FLOOR IS SUPPOSE TO BE ONE OF THE BEST,SO I,VE GOT TO TRY IT OUT,LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL THE YORKSHIRE CREW VERY NICE FRIENDLY PEOPLE,KTF,CARL............:thumbsup::(

sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsome great comments , best dancers and people on the scene will be there so best get sorted with some top tunes, honoured to be invited and share stage wi fantastic dj,s , roll on friday cant wait thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

See ya all soon

regards mickey, yocki & nel

I went to check the car park last night and its ok smile.gif .. very thin and level compacted snow .. and easy to drive on and off no problem, and the main road to park on too,... coupled with clear roads and routes access is very good to this area .... so all set ! :ohmy:

roll on friday :ohmy:

pete n' susan ..Mitch n' Mel

Edited by casper

I went to check the car park last night and its ok :lol: .. very thin and level compacted snow .. and easy to drive on and off no problem, and the main road to park on too,... coupled with clear roads and routes access is very good to this area .... so all set ! :thumbsup:

roll on friday :thumbsup:

hatsoff2.gifjusr make sure yocky has a route in , you know how wobbly his legs get when captain beer is around, keep them legs going for friday will be trying keep you dancing dancing dancing, roll on friday thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

regards mickey

Guest smudgesmith

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii tha not bad 2 dinners

Yoks keep ya bloody trousers on.........................its cold thee nooooos :thumbsup: that's the best Yorkshire accent i can write !!!!

Hi Pete

Just to let you know Yocky has been sent to weatherfield in his ambulance, and because they are short of drivers Elnel has got his sat nav and taken him. They will be back for Friday though, just had to go when duty calls. You might want to add to your flyers "AS SEEN ON TV" lol Jx

Edited by soulcrew
Guest Barry Holland

I went to check the car park last night and its ok :thumbup: .. very thin and level compacted snow .. and easy to drive on and off no problem, and the main road to park on too,... coupled with clear roads and routes access is very good to this area .... so all set ! :thumbsup:

roll on friday :thumbsup:

Ey up Pete and Susan, hope the weather holds out for us both this weekend,:thumbup: have a good 'un, i know you will. :ohmy: Allways in our thoughts, see you soon, Barry and Ann, KGB, KTF.:yes:thumbsup.gif:D

Edited by Barry Holland

Hello Mitch and Pete

Me and Clare will be down to see you this Friday at the fabulous Blackhearts. Always nice to see the Barnsley crowd in full force.

Everybody bring plenty of dosh with them, I've got 30 demo's I want to sell and no reasonable offer will be refused.

See you all Friday

KTF

Ian G

Hello Mitch and Pete

Me and Clare will be down to see you this Friday at the fabulous Blackhearts. Always nice to see the Barnsley crowd in full force.

Everybody bring plenty of dosh with them, I've got 30 demo's I want to sell and no reasonable offer will be refused.

See you all Friday

KTF

Ian G

:thumbsup:Hi Ian and Clare glad you both can make it. Weather forcast says its going to be above freezing this weekend so better driving conditions. I shall have to raid my piggy bank if Ian's got some demo's for sale :thumbup:

KTF Mitch & Pete

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Guest soul over easy

looking forward to supporting me mate casper and the blackheart soul club in there new home right in the heart of bestwood village. Gonna be a belting night got the yorkshire mob coming down in force with brill dj,s to rock the party!!!. Last time they came down in number was at sandra,s charity do and what a day that was with them,brill crowd ! so hope to see you all 2moz fri the 10th .ktf. tommo.

Carrying on with the Blackhearts policy to bring some of the Best DJ's to our club we have Yorkshire's finest gracing our decks on December 10th wink.gif Kicking off the night is Nel a resident at the legendary Metrodome who will be followed by Mickey Two Dinners(Barnsley) who is a favorite DJ with the Midland soulies and finally the Man himself Yocky a much loved and respected DJ who is known through out the length and breadth of this country :thumbup: All three will be playing quality Northern and Motown with a sprinkle of current floor favorites. As always Pete and myself will be filling the gaps where needed. Hope you can join us on the 10th to start the Christmas season off with a BANG!beer.gif

KTF Mitch & Pete.:thumbsup:

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

HOPE YOU BOYS AND GIRLS HAVE A FANTASTIC NIGHT

SURE YOCKIE AND THE OTHER DJS WILL BE ON TOP FORM.

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU TWO PLAYING A FEW TUNES AT OUR CLUB IN JAN

www.haroldsoulclub.co.uk

Guest SoulSceneRob

Looking forward to tom night guys, the Grosvenor boys will be in attendance. thumbup.gif Great line up and a great night in store, I wil be a bit late coz working till 8:00 so i'll be ready for it by the time I arrive. Top people, top sounds and top soulies. thumbup.gif

See you all tom night guys n gals

Keeping the faith always

Rob.

Looking forward to tom night guys, the Grosvenor boys will be in attendance. thumbup.gif Great line up and a great night in store, I wil be a bit late coz working till 8:00 so i'll be ready for it by the time I arrive. Top people, top sounds and top soulies. thumbup.gif

See you all tom night guys n gals

Keeping the faith always

Rob.

Always glad to see our good mates from the Grosvenor :thumbup: Did the sound checks last night and everything is ready for the BLASTOFF! :thumbsup:

KTF Mitch & Peter.

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk