Kingsway Hal,forest Town

WELL,FOR THOSE WHO BRAVED THE SNOW AND FREEZING COLD TO VENTURE OUT , MANY THANKS,ALTHOUGH THE NUMBERS WERE THE LOWEST EVER AT KINGSWAY,WE MADE THE MOST OF IT AND ENJOYED,THE DJS GUEST GAZ SHOOTER,IAN GEE AND MYSELF KEPT THE FLOOR BUSY,PLENTY OF ROOM FOR THE DANCERS,GAZ PLAYED SOME CRACKING TUNES FOLLOWED BY IAN,EVERYONE WENT HOME COLD BUT HAPPY,THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP,KTF,CARL...............:(:yes:

SATURDAY 4TH DEC,THE START WITH NEW PROMOTORS CARL,IAN,,,FOREST TOWN WELFARE,THE SAME MUSIC POLICY OLDIES ALL THE WAY,GUEST DJS GRAHAM WEAVER{GROVSNER ROOMS}MITCH{BLACK HEARTS},COME AND JOIN US,FUN,FUN,FUN..............:yes:

• Replies 5
  • Views 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Really good night I thought despite the numbers being down a little,but those who were there sure made the most of the room :yes: Carl,Ian and Gaz Shooter did cracking spots,some old niter sounds I had'nt heard for ages,and I'm out most weekends,Sterling job lads well done :( KTF Gigs see you at the welfare

lower numbers were to be expected last night.. people start to think "there won't be many there tonight with the snow and ice etc " and so end up not going even though the roads were clear in the end ... still a good few of long haul travellers in and even if numbers were low for Kingsway , the night was still a good one ... great music always ! ... lovely to see Colin Judy & Chris down from "up North" top people ! yes.gif

ktf Pete n' Susan :thumbup:

post-7477-0-92971800-1290952060_thumb.jp

Hello All

Got to agree, although numbers were down the music was excellent and I reckon everyone who came had a great night.

Hope everybody's ready for the new era at Forest Town Welfare, a brilliant venue that deserves a good turnout. With Gray Weaver and Mitch guesting it should be a great night.

See you all next Saturday.

KTF

Ian G

WELL,FOR THOSE WHO BRAVED THE SNOW AND FREEZING COLD TO VENTURE OUT , MANY THANKS,ALTHOUGH THE NUMBERS WERE THE LOWEST EVER AT KINGSWAY,WE MADE THE MOST OF IT AND ENJOYED,THE DJS GUEST GAZ SHOOTER,IAN GEE AND MYSELF KEPT THE FLOOR BUSY,PLENTY OF ROOM FOR THE DANCERS,GAZ PLAYED SOME CRACKING TUNES FOLLOWED BY IAN,EVERYONE WENT HOME COLD BUT HAPPY,THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP,KTF,CARL...............thumbsup.gif:thumbup:

SATURDAY 4TH DEC,THE START WITH NEW PROMOTORS CARL,IAN,,,FOREST TOWN WELFARE,THE SAME MUSIC POLICY OLDIES ALL THE WAY,GUEST DJS GRAHAM WEAVER{GROVSNER ROOMS}MITCH{BLACK HEARTS},COME AND JOIN US,FUN,FUN,FUN..............:lol:

Braved the bad weather and came from Derby to Forest Town and even though the numbers were lower than usual had a fantastic night. Superb music played by Carl and Ian and the guest Dj Gary ( Bentick) played a brilliant set keeping the dance floor busy all evening. Well done to Carl and all involved with Forest Town for making it such a great venue and making our trip worthwhile :ohmy:

KTF Mitch & Mel

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Guest BrandySistaShirl

WELL,FOR THOSE WHO BRAVED THE SNOW AND FREEZING COLD TO VENTURE OUT , MANY THANKS,ALTHOUGH THE NUMBERS WERE THE LOWEST EVER AT KINGSWAY,WE MADE THE MOST OF IT AND ENJOYED,THE DJS GUEST GAZ SHOOTER,IAN GEE AND MYSELF KEPT THE FLOOR BUSY,PLENTY OF ROOM FOR THE DANCERS,GAZ PLAYED SOME CRACKING TUNES FOLLOWED BY IAN,EVERYONE WENT HOME COLD BUT HAPPY,THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP,KTF,CARL...............thumbsup.gif:thumbup:

SATURDAY 4TH DEC,THE START WITH NEW PROMOTORS CARL,IAN,,,FOREST TOWN WELFARE,THE SAME MUSIC POLICY OLDIES ALL THE WAY,GUEST DJS GRAHAM WEAVER{GROVSNER ROOMS}MITCH{BLACK HEARTS},COME AND JOIN US,FUN,FUN,FUN..............:lol:

GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD NITE..........COLD OUTSIDE BUT A WARM FRIENDLY WELCOME INSIDE.:ohmy: K.T.F.SHIRL.X