Grange Golf Club Rotherham

Guest dazzzzler

Guest dazzzzler

think most people would rather stay in on these cold nights,we thought bout it glad we didnt.having slid down the drive.the numbers wer down but still gud number in to make a gud night,missed most of olive oyles spot (linda)but what did hear was top draw.all djs did the bizzo, mell walker did top spot 4 me nice one :( .paul keep it up cozy venue this.:yes: .

• Replies 1
  • Views 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

think most people would rather stay in on these cold nights,we thought bout it glad we didnt.having slid down the drive.the numbers wer down but still gud number in to make a gud night,missed most of olive oyles spot (linda)but what did hear was top draw.all djs did the bizzo, mell walker did top spot 4 me nice one thumbsup.gif .paul keep it up cozy venue this.:thumbup: .

cheers for that daz ,got in late myself about 11. 20 mel was just on his last few tunes and the dancefloor was very busy thanks mel ,also thanks to linda and tigger for getting it going early on ,got finished about 1.40 and still had around 50-60 dancing till the end ,thanks everyone .paul

Source Advert