Central Union Soul Club Nottingham, November 27Th

I thought i spotted an ice breaker heading up the Trent, Minus 5 on the outside guage, we expected a slow night at the club,But well done to all who braved it out on such a bitter day & night thanks for tipping up, The Tunes kept you all out on the floor a great tribute to all the DJ's, A broad spectrum of Across The Board & open Box, Rob & Johno treated us to some tunes from deep in the box and i know they both enjoyed this now popular 1st hour of the Collector / Punter Spot, Dave Tidd went out with a bang, Me Son Gaz continued to keep the floor, and Big Steve Brown played a set to be remembered, finaly the last set and it surely was with David Dee keeping it going to the end,Finaly i thought i might have to do aTevez and dance with my scarf on but no off i went out on the floor and warmed up, thanks to all who came from far and wide the feedback i recieved on the door was we had a great night out............................

hatsoff2.gif:thumbup: NEXT CENTRAL UNION JAN 22nd 2011........GUEST DJ COOPS SQUARE PEG SKEGG

Regards Mall

• Replies 3
  • Views 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Mall & Gaz. Yes it was a bit chilly on the Trenside last night but soon warmed up once the dancing started. I really enjoyed Steves spot, Ray Merrell,Johnny Vanelli,Cleveland Robinson,Bobby Smith,The Marvellows,Anita Humes to name a few. Good to see a decent crowd in,could have been flat with the weather and all but that dont stop the hard core from getting out. It was great to get back down the Union and look forward to spinning a few tunes down there in the new year in the mean time theres still a job to do at the Federation. See you all down there next Saturday thumbsup.gif

another great nite at the union a bit cool to start due to the weather but soon got warmed up as djs got the floor going. guest dj Steve Brown played a blinder tunes were awsome looking foward to the next 1 in jan 2011

mick jay & teresa

The Stute Ashfordby Hill 18th November 7.30 1.30 guest dj GINGER TAYLOR

Had a great night down at the central soul club on the banks of the river trent . The bad weather didn't seem to stop folk from turning out and adding to the the special atmosphere that you get at this soul club. Well done to all the DJs blinding sets lads a special night was on the cards as it was Dave tidswell's last time as resident DJ and didn't he do the job BRILL mate.......... All the best ....Mark and Mandy......... SEE YA SAT DOWN AT THE FEDERATION SOUL CLUB

Edited by Guest