Edited by mickjay33
  • Replies 90
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SteveJohnston

if i can find the johnny maestro - i'm stepping out of the picture or the volumes i'll bring them with me...(i think they're at me mams in one of the boxes in her spare room) :(

See you soon

Rob :rolleyes:

It's about time you spent some time with your mams! :D

Guest SteveJohnston

johnny maestro - afraid of love - scepter

I've allways wanted "Stepping out" but when i found out this was the flip side i have to get this one sorted :hatsoff2:

we don't live our lived in virtual reality, we live it out on the floor

This is the modern world that I've learnt about

This is the modern world, we don't need no one

To tell us what's right or wrong -

Say what you like 'cause I don't care

I know where I am and going to

It's somewhere I won't preview

Don't have to explain myself to you

I don't give two fxxks about your review

see you at the stute

its real soul

for real people

This is the modern world that iv'e learnt about

This is the modern world we don't need no one

To tell us whats right or wrong

Modern world,this is,this is this is,

This is,this is,this is, this is,

Hey we don't need no one

to tell us whats right or wrong

The one and only Mr Paul Weller thumbsup.gif KTF see you at the stute

i remember bying gingers cd , so many good tunes on that

i'm waiting - bill bush

wrong side of town - four vandals

my baby came from out of nowhere - johnny handley (absolutely love this)

what more do you want - gene toones (awwwwwww)

room full of tears - johnny gilliam

can't wait to hear my next to die for tune of the month!

got the same cd as well still trying to get all the tunes on vinyl some a bit out of my price range

but you never know what santa is going to pop down the chimney heres hoping

ktf mick

Edited by mickjay33
Guest soul elite

got the same cd as well still trying to get all the tunes on vinyl some a bit out of my price range

but you never know what santa is going to pop down the chimney heres hoping

ktf mick

Beautiful, beautiful track - Wrong side of the tracks- Four Vandals, I pretty sure hubby has it on acetate.

the postmans been got few new tunes for stute hope they go down well looking foward to seeing Ginger Taylor dont forget he's on the decks at 9.30 so get there early

doors open 7.30 Steve J will start the nite just to get you warmed up should be a cracker hope to see you there

ktf mick jay

Guest SteveJohnston

"Take these chains from my heart and set me free

you've grown cold and no longer care for me

all my faith in you is gone but the heartaches linger on

Take these chains from my heart and set me free"

I've had this whizzing round my head ever since the lockout thank god it's opend back up :lol: now please help to keep this thread open by cutting out the "funny" fonts & bumps! What is up with Arial black & a font size 2 anyway? Is black font friggin invisible to you bloody lot or something? :lol:

steve J

"Take these chains from my heart and set me free

you've grown cold and no longer care for me

all my faith in you is gone but the heartaches linger on

Take these chains from my heart and set me free"

I've had this whizzing round my head ever since the lockout thank god it's opend back up :( now please help to keep this thread open by cutting out the "funny" fonts & bumps! What is up with Arial black & a font size 2 anyway? Is black font friggin invisible to you bloody lot or something? :lol:

steve J

paint it black rolleyes.gif

the postmans been got few new tunes for stute hope they go down well looking foward to seeing Ginger Taylor dont forget he's on the decks at 9.30 so get there early

doors open 7.30 Steve J will start the nite just to get you warmed up should be a cracker hope to see you there

ktf mick jay

can't wait Mick thumbsup.gif looks like we'll be hitting the floor early hatsoff2.gif

whats the postie bought you Mick, keeping it secret te he

I HOPE THE SNOW DOSN'T COME TOO MUCH COS WE LOVE THE STUTE & WE DON'T WANT TO MISS IT

Rob :thumbsup:

got some nice classics etta james / marvelows / flirtations / jerry williams /invitations/ bunny sigler / the tripps / the darnells/ SAMANTHA JONES

should keep me going

no snow next week had a word with the snow god he love's the stute and he dont want us to miss your setso come on down

mick

got some nice classics etta james / marvelows / flirtations / jerry williams /invitations/ bunny sigler / the tripps / the darnells/ SAMANTHA JONES

should keep me going

no snow next week had a word with the snow god he love's the stute and he dont want us to miss your setso come on down

mick

Hey up Mick

Just to let you know that we will all be over from Bingham i know that i have spoke to you but could you put DJ times on so no one misses Ginger's spot as I know he is doing an earlier spot than normal because of his busy calender. See you sat ktf TREV / KAREN ( D.B.S.C) NOTTM.

Hey up Mick

Just to let you know that we will all be over from Bingham i know that i have spoke to you but could you put DJ times on so no one misses Ginger's spot as I know he is doing an earlier spot than normal because of his busy calender. See you sat ktf TREV / KAREN ( D.B.S.C) NOTTM.

Gingers spot 9.30 till 10.30 trev

:D :D

Hey up Mick

[/quote

hi Trev Steve will do the warm up 7.30 -8.30 not sure who's on at 8.30 yet Ginger Taylor is on at 9.30 -10 30 as he off to another gig later

see you saturday mick

Thanks spanner see you sat

Melton Mowbray LE14 3RD

7.30- 1.30

and every 3rd sat of the month

ACROSS THE BOARD SOUL & MOTOWN

Resident DJ'S

STEVE J, MICK JAY, SPANNER, & Rob Gray

John Manship(the rare soulman)

Guest DJ :hatsoff2:GINGER TAYLOR

:D on the decks at 9.30hatsoff2.gif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you miss this Trev ?:D

:lol: ONLY £3 Door Tax

More Info Steve 07774134189

MICK JAY 07976768324

people thats why i sing the praise for the mighty stute :D

We're gonna try to get there a tad earlier so we can catch most of stevie boys spot :lol:

Counting down the time now, gonna watch country file to see what the week has in store for us (need to know cos don't know wether to dig the old crombie out), & with it being near Christmas do i wear a suit???????????:D

Roll on Sat.

Rob & Lynn :D

people thats why i sing the praise for the mighty stute :ohmy:

We're gonna try to get there a tad earlier so we can catch most of stevie boys spot :thumbsup:

Counting down the time now, gonna watch country file to see what the week has in store for us (need to know cos don't know wether to dig the old crombie out), & with it being near Christmas do i wear a suit???????????:ohmy:

Roll on Sat.

Rob & Lynn :ohmy:

get that crombie on Rob thumbsup.gif crombie boys rule OK hatsoff2.gif

Hey up Mick

Whats the Darnells Mick, its gotta be good Holland Dozier and Holland thumbsup.gif

Edited by old but nimble