Johnny Taylor - Blues In The Night

The Vibrations - Cause' Your Mine

Freddie Houston - Soft Walking

Ted Taylor - Somebody Always Trying

well i got a few of them in my box should get the party going cant wait

see you saturday

mick

Guest SteveJohnston

roll on Saturday, i'm gonna bring a shed load of Stafford tunes with me, so GET READY TO PARTY

Rob....:lol:

Stafford tunes! HO, HO, HO YES ROB if this set is anything like the Blackpool afternoon set you played with the Bobster i can't bloody wait :lol:

wheres mr Paul, he's very quiet yes.gif

thread closed for 48hrs

two accounts closed

dont do spam

dont do double accounts

any more hassle on this thread and will get rid

thats your final warning

Hi Andy

Guess one of the accounts closed may give a clue?

Any news on my posted requests?.:thumbsup:

Guest SteveJohnston

Well it looks like the weather has took a turn for the better with no snow for Melton Mowbray on Saturday (or so the Met office say :lol: ) it was looking bad at one piont but fingers crossed we should be ok, so hope to see you all there :lol:

I've been sorting out my play box out removing all i've played the last three Stute's just to keep the ealy spot ticking over nicely i'll be playing all 60's this time may be one or two 70's in there.

Steve J

Edited by SteveJohnston

Well it looks like the weather has took a turn for the better with no snow for Melton Mowbray on Saturday (or so the Met office say :sweatingbullets: ) it was looking bad at one piont but fingers crossed we should be ok, so hope to see you all there :thumbsup:

I've been sorting out my play box out removing all i've played the last three Stute's just to keep the ealy spot ticking over nicely i'll be playing all 60's this time may be one or two 70's in there.

Steve J

superb steve you know how to keep us old ones happy hatsoff2.gif

the roads around here are really trickey due to the heavy snow storm we had this morning, Lynns frightened to drive cos she had a really bad accident a couple of years ago on ice, so if it gets worse we're stuck, any hotels near there just in case????????

Rob :thumbsup:

Amberley Gardens B&B

4 Church Ln,

Asfordby,

nr Melton Mowbray,

Leicestershire

LE14 3RU

Six Hills Hotel,

The Fosseway (A46) six hills,

Leicestershire. LE14 3PD.

Travelodge Hotel.

A46 Thrussington (opposite Green Acres Filling Station )

Southbound Carriageway

Leicester LE7 4TF

https://maps.google.c...418983546210538

Edited by OW31
Guest SteveJohnston

never mind john might have it with him looking good for tonite no snow here at all hope the postman comes to day a few records still not turned up yet see you all later

mick

Mick thanks for leting us know there is no snow i can stay in bed a bit longer now! had one or two last night :lol: still feeling a bit :thumbsup: see you about 12.30 to set up Mick :lol:

Guest SteveJohnston

change of plan, its snowing like the buggar again, so sod the crombie, its got to be a fully lined parka with a pair of docs. i think

SO MUCH FOR GLOBAL WARMING....LETS ALL BURN A TREE (LYING BLOODY BOFFINS)

rob....:thumbsup:

Hi Rob got your text mate if you think it's snowing to bad then don't travel no.gif mate we will miss you two if you can't make it but better safe than sorry i would not like myself if anything happend to you two or anybody trying to get to the Stute.

Steve J

Hi Rob got your text mate if you think it's snowing to bad then don't travel :thumbsup: mate we will miss you two if you can't make it but better safe than sorry i would not like myself if anything happend to you two or anybody trying to get to the Stute.

Steve J

hi steve, it'll break my heart to miss the BEST soul venue in the country, so hopefully we'll see you soon

Rob ...wink.gif

hi steve, it'll break my heart to miss the BEST soul venue in the country, so hopefully we'll see you soon

Rob ...:thumbsup:

HI ROB there is a good hotel just down the road from the stute it called Sysonby Knoll Hotel Asfordby Road, Melton Mowbray LE13 0HP if you tell them your at the stute there should be some discount on the price save you getting the huskies out

mick

BAD NEWS GINGER TAYLOR HAS GOT SNOWED IN AND CANNOT MAKE THE STUTE TO NITE HE VERY SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO MAKE BUT SAID HE WILL COME DOWN IN THE NEW YEAR ON THE UP SIDE WE HAVE A GREAT GUEST DJ

STEPPING IN FOR GINGER THE ONE AND ONLY BARRY COOPER OF PILSLY SOUL CLUB. WE HOPE EVERY BODY WILL UNDERSTAND .ALSO GOOD NEWS NO SNOW IN THIS AREA

thought so Dave laugh.gif shame they cancelled Cotgrave mate

Andy

Long wire cat's whisker radio @ the ready for the Motown spot with Dave Brown? :lol:

Catch you later.......

PS - I do know that a long wire radio will not work with FM as this system conveys information over a carrier wave by varying its instantaneous frequency ...