• Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Ollie Lailey

What a great night! I was stone cold sober and throughly enjoyed myself. The venue was amazing, lets hope there can be a regular night here in the future.

well after a really tough drive from notts with Susan , Tommo n' Liam ..we managed to park and get to the "Mildmay club" just as the "dance class" was coming to a close.. stepping into the hall and wow ! spinning .. backdroping clapping they are really coming on well ! the scene as we walked in was of a soul night in full swing ... but all "young people " .. :yes: they are so full of enthusiasm and "need" they were a pleasure to dance with, and play for ... the crowd built up to 185 . a respectable number for sure !

thank you Elaine, Jill n' Tom for inviting myself and Liam to spin some records for you on this superb and enjoyable night .. all the dj's playing brilliant spots... old, not so old , rare n' underplayed ... also saying Hi and thanks to Sammy Dee, Trickster, Alex n' Pete , Fran , and Gemma you all looked awsome ! also Anton, .. youv'e not lost those dance steps at all mate ! ...biggrin.gif

good luck with the film and the rest of the training.. it's looking great ! :lol:

pete n' susan ktf

post-7477-0-86905900-1290869708_thumb.jp

Edited by casper
Guest Ollie Lailey

What a great night! I was stone cold sober and throughly enjoyed myself, even though i was hiding in a dark corner for most of the night. The venue is amazing, lets hope there can be a regular night here in the future.

One of the best nights i have been to in years, really! The energy and enthusiasm of the young dancers , combined with the up for it older crowd, worked a treat! Oldies and newies were played and the floor remained packed all night. Very proud of the dancers and their growing love for what they are doing, they really ripped up the floor and theres more to come. Great venue, great idea, lets do it again! Great to see Sammy and others who travelled down....:thumbsup:

One of the best nights i have been to in years, really! The energy and enthusiasm of the young dancers , combined with the up for it older crowd, worked a treat! Oldies and newies were played and the floor remained packed all night. Very proud of the dancers and their growing love for what they are doing, they really ripped up the floor and theres more to come. Great venue, great idea, lets do it again! Great to see Sammy and others who travelled down....:thumbsup:

another night like that can only be a good thing ! the venue was ideal with a good floor too... it took bloody hours to get there but it was well worth it .. :thumbsup:

ktf pete n' susan

post-7477-0-21912300-1291154434_thumb.jp