Swinton Vic S64 8Pu

SWINTON VIC Northern Soul Night Dec 4th

7 pm start - bar closes 12.30

Station Street Swinton S64 8PU

First of hopefully many Northern Soul Nights

Venue 01709 582329

Neil Goddard aka El Nel - 07930603456

Mickey2Dinners - 07541592651

First guest DJ,s Brandy Sisters(shirley the brandy savage and joyce the coke tully

beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif and Yockythumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Come along and listen to yorkshires finest Northern Soul DJ,s

Edited by mickey2dinners
  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

eyup mick ,just confimed with mick jordan for putting the sound system in sat morn dont know wot time yet but will let know on fri ,but its all looking good mate ,cant wait pal hatsoff2.gif

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Venue 01709 582329

First guest DJ,s Brandy Sisters(shirley the brandy savage and joyce the coke tully

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.yes.gif

MICKEY CHERRYADE GLOVER.........................................:thumbup: .X

Guest BrandySistaShirl

eyup mick ,just confimed with mick jordan for putting the sound system in sat morn dont know wot time yet but will let know on fri ,but its all looking good mate ,cant wait pal hatsoff2.gif

HEY UP NEL

IF YOU NEED HELP FINDING IT GIVE ME A RING..........laugh.gif:thumbup::ohmy::lol::yes:

ONLY JOKEIN............A THINK.XX

Guest BrandySistaShirl

thumbsup.gifme thinks anything with alcohol in it for 001 and 002 beer.gifbeer.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

MY DEAR MUM (BLESS HER )

ALWAYS USED TO SAY IF YOU HAVENT TRIED IT HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!

SO THERE YOU ARE WERE JUST DOING WHAT WE WERE TOLD .X :rolleyes:yes.gif

Guest BrandySistaShirl

thumbsup.gifnice one nel , always peaceful me , just easily led lol , best bring some good tunes , hope al av enuff wi mi 6 records thumbsup.gif

12 if you play both sides!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::lol: .x

Guest BrandySistaShirl

thumbsup.gifwill they notice if a play em twice lol , just hoping weather improves and we get a good turn out , sure the music will be awsome wi such great dj,s , cant wait thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

A THINK SOMEBODY MITE.:yes: LOL

HAVE YOU HAD ANY FEEDBACK?SHOULD BE A GOOD NIGHT

ALSO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT PROVIDING WE CAN ALL GET THERE.(SNOW LOOKS MUCH NICER ON CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!):)

X

A THINK SOMEBODY MITE.:thumbsup: LOL

HAVE YOU HAD ANY FEEDBACK?SHOULD BE A GOOD NIGHT

ALSO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT PROVIDING WE CAN ALL GET THERE.(SNOW LOOKS MUCH NICER ON CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!):thumbsup:

X

thumbsup.giffew folk say they are coming , dunt know if nel heard owt, al get keith to plug it thursday on radio and mite try steve white tom nite see if he will thumbsup.giffingers crossed for weather

Guest dazzzzler

Venue 01709 582329

guna make this one,cant wait to hear yorkshires finest djs,as anyone erd em b4.and wot time du they turn up.:thumbsup:

guna make this one,cant wait to hear yorkshires finest djs,as anyone erd em b4.and wot time du they turn up.:thumbsup:

starts at 7 so first dj at 7 lol , dunno who they are , never heard of them lol , brandy sisiters mmmm could that be something to do with drink??, yorky from tarn , guess flat cap n ferrett, elnel sounds foreign to me , and 2dinners , could be food on lol hatsoff2.gif

Just keep em all crossed we can get there yes.gifyes.gifyes.gifyes.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

Venue 01709 582329

aup mickey three dinners carl said have a great nite sorry can,t be there got forest town welfare back but after christmas moving to the 1st friday so hope to get up see you soon say hello to the best two brandy sisters going love val x

aup mickey three dinners carl said have a great nite sorry can,t be there got forest town welfare back but after christmas moving to the 1st friday so hope to get up see you soon say hello to the best two brandy sisters going love val x

thumbsup.gifhi val if we get there we will av a good nite im sure , prob same down yours , bout 12" snow at min and still coming, will av check diaries for next year , me n nel will want carl to do a spot for us , al say hello to old dears for ya no prob , got em wrapped up in a blanket , sliipers on wi a brandy lol whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifinnocent.gifinnocent.gifav a good nite too , always is when u lot that talk funny put a venue on hatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gif

Edited by mickey2dinners
Guest BrandySistaShirl

HELLO VAL..........LOVE TO YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.XX

Guest BrandySistaShirl

thumbsup.gifhi val if we get there we will av a good nite im sure , prob same down yours , bout 12" snow at min and still coming, will av check diaries for next year , me n nel will want carl to do a spot for us , al say hello to old dears for ya no prob , got em wrapped up in a blanket , sliipers on wi a brandy lol whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifinnocent.gifinnocent.gifav a good nite too , always is when u lot that talk funny put a venue on hatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gif

GUNNA WRAP YOU IN A BIN BAG IF YOU DONT WATCH YA GOB.................yes.gif:hatsoff2::thumbsup: X

Guest belly chest

thumbsup.gifnice one nel , always peaceful me , just easily led lol , best bring some good tunes , hope al av enuff wi mi 6 records thumbsup.gif

think that should read "our daves records"

LOTS OF INTEREST BIN SHOWN BUT IT LOOKS LIKE ITS IN THE LAP OF THE GODS WITH THIS BLOODY WEATHER hatsoff2.gif

Providing the snow we have been subjected to is not added to , we will be joining the revellry at The Civic on Saturday night .

Nice to see the old place used again :D

Malc

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Providing the snow we have been subjected to is not added to , we will be joining the revellry at The Civic on Saturday night .

Nice to see the old place used again

Malc

would be nice to see you mr burton.:thumbsup:smile.gif

things are looking slightly better on the weather front , i spoke to mick today and he seems to think its gonna be ok for getting the gear in ,dont know a time yet ,gonna ring him tomoz ,so fingers crossed it looks like all systems are go at the moment . hatsoff2.gif

would be nice to see you mr burton.thumbsup.gif:)

The feeling is mutual Shirl thumbsup.gif

Reyt luckin forrad t' do .

( It is a good job I looked as I thought tomorrow was at Swinton Civic - not at Swinton Vic ....... I am blaming Nel , as I could swear he told me the civic :D )

Malc

Edited by Malc Burton

The feeling is mutual Shirl thumbsup.gif

Reyt luckin forrad t' do .

( It is a good job I looked as I thought tomorrow was at Swinton Civic - not at Swinton Vic ....... I am blaming Nel , as I could swear he told me the civic biggrin.gif )

Malc

Hey up Malc it is the vic at swinton not the civic and i hope i dont temp fate but the snow is melting and all the roads leed to swinton vic Nel and Mick have put some hard work into this so i hope it comes off ok which it will lads see you all tommorow family health allowing ATB Yocky Edited by soulcrew

Hey up Malc it is the vic at swinton not the civic and i hope i dont temp fate but the snow is melting and all the roads leed to swinton vic Nel and Mick have put some hard work into this so i hope it comes off ok which it will lads see you all tommorow family health allowing ATB Yocky

Thank god for you confirming it is at the Vic ...... I thought I was going more doolally than I am biggrin.gif

By the way , did you know that Swinton Vic is locally known as The Phoenix Club ? laugh.gif

Malc

Thank god for you confirming it is at the Vic ...... I thought I was going more doolally than I am :D

By the way , did you know that Swinton Vic is locally known as The Phoenix Club ? :rolleyes:

Malc

thumbsup.gifsounds all good to go tom , cant wait , should be a belter of a nite wi old dears and yorky, oh yeah nel and me doing our bit toohatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gif

thumbsup.gifsounds all good to go tom , cant wait , should be a belter of a nite wi old dears and yorky, oh yeah nel and me doing our bit toohatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gif

Unless it decides otherwise with the snow , travelling to and from Swinton is OK at present .

In respect of the white stuff , we had a couple of flurries last night , but nothing to get the mac out for .

Malc

Unless it decides otherwise with the snow , travelling to and from Swinton is OK at present .

In respect of the white stuff , we had a couple of flurries last night , but nothing to get the mac out for .

Malc

thumbsup.gifCheers malc, still got fingers crossed , looking forward to 2nite, off this aft wi nel to set it up , few more people av text me to say they are coming so looking good, nel has put loads of hard work into this so should be good esp wi the old dears and yorky guesting , they will drag a few in ,see ya all tonite

KTF and regards Mickey2dinnershatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gif

just back from setting up ,loads of seating and acres of dance floor ,and the sound is f***ING FANTASTIC ,and unbelievable bar prices two quid a pint , see ya all later ,chomping at the bit now , NEL AND MICK hatsoff2.gif