Riversidesoul (Gloucester) 17Th December

Mike E

We welcome , at this our 4th Anniversary, our guest DJ Dave Abbott following his great sets at Gloucester allnighter. Backed up by the resident team of Des Parker, Sue Taylor and Mike Eskins. Music policy is fitting to the DJ's mentioned.

We start at 8pm and go on until 2am. £5 pay on the door. Happy hour 8 to 9.

Further info on www.riversidesoul.co.uk

Mike

Edited by Mike E
  • Replies 28
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

We welcome , at this our 4th Anniversary, our guest DJ Dave Abbott following his great sets at Gloucester allnighter. Backed up by the resident team of Des Parker, Sue Taylor and Mike Eskins. Music policy is fitting to the DJ's mentioned.

We start at 8pm and go on until 2am. £5 pay on the door. Happy hour 8 to 9.

Further info on www.riversidesoul.co.uk

Mike

a great line up for your 4th anniversaty mike

happy hour 8-9pm...i best try to get there around 8.15 then as im a frumpy old git

regards moldie

Always a great night at the Riverside, especially at Christmas!!

Des

looking fwd to seeing you in your santa outfit...though ill accept any present i wont be sitting on your knee

regards moldie

Guest Glawster

Countdown to Riverside! It seems like an age - Party on- Dave no requests from me,no need 'cus what I heard being spun on the decks by you @ the nighter speaks for itself,the dogs doodahs!

Sat here waiting to go and see Santa listening to Sue running a few choooooooooooooooooons through the decks for Friday - magic,she'll do this right up to Fri afternoon,blinding choonage!

Sat here waiting to go and see Santa listening to Sue running a few choooooooooooooooooons through the decks for Friday - magic,she'll do this right up to Fri afternoon,blinding choonage!

you gonna sit on santas knee?

moldie

The bad news...the recession is biting, less party bookings for me this year.

The good news...I don't have to stand there playing Abba etc...

and I can make it to the Riverside! :lol:

Will be defo no Abba at Riverside on Friday :lol: . Think a dose of the Intentinons, cautions, Soul Inc, Ray Agee, Tranells, Moments to mention a few plus some lesser known stuff as well as Riverside favourites from last 4 years. . Will be good to see you Jerry.Talking of parties must talk to you. :thumbsup:

MIke

Guest Tamlasue

Only three more sleeps to go sleep3.gif and then let the partying begin thumbup.gif

Already been sorting out choons, then keep changing my mind - oh decisions, decisions, decisions - but it's been great fun in the conservatory listening to great tracks

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday and raising the roof at Riverside

Guest Glawster

Hi Ez ,major computer probs,hence not getting back to you,did ask Sid for yer number but alcohol took over and we forgot! If you've still got homework I'll have it please - cheers Mart.

Safe trip everyone - see ya later