Southampton Soul Club...new Years Eve Special

In that case im putting a plea in to Alfie to not have us djn at the same time cos that sounds very appealing to me Neil :lol: Alfie are you reading this MATE :(

GONNA BE A CRACKING NIGHT AND A GREAT WAY TO SEE IN THE NEW YEAR ME THINKS :thumbsup:

Morning Bearsy hope all is well with you & marie...:thumbsup:

No Worries about the plea Bearsy...the sets are all done..your only miss 5 mins of Neils set...i will post them up in the next few days...:ohmy:

Catch up soon...biggrin.gif

Alfie

• Replies 89
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

well hold the bus!! thanks to southampton soul club for finally letting me spin some choons in the south......gonna be a crackin night downstairs.

in the modern/philly/motown room...expect rare & underplayed modern soul with the odd studio tracks lol thrown in :hatsoff2:i hope everyone brings there dancing shoes as we are gonna have a soulful start to 2011 :lol::yes:

hope you all have a merry christmas i'll see you all in mavricks for a dance...cheers geordie neil :ohmy:

Morning Neil...good to see you on sat night...:thumbsup:

No Worries m8 about you spinning some chooons for us lot down is sunny southampton...welcome aboard as they say...really looking forward to it...i know of a few Modern Soulies that will be haveing a good listen to those rare & underplayed tracks of yours...and with the studio tracks that you have they will be in for a real treat...:thumbsup:

Have a fantastic xmas and seey you soon...:(

Alfie

NEW YEARS EVE DJ TIMES...:thumbsup:

DOWNSTAIRS

MODERN...PHILLY...MOTOWN

8.00pm-8.30pm...CHILLI

8.30pm-9.00pm...GEORDIE NEIL

9.00pm-9.30pm...THE KELLYS

9.30pm-10.00...RAY NEW

10.00pm-10.30pm...WIGAN BRIAN

10.30pm-11.00pm...ALFIE

11.00pm-11.45pm...RAY NEW

11.45pm-12.30am...GEORDIE NEIL

12.30am-1.15am...THE KELLYS

1.15am-2.00am...CHILLI

UPSTAIRS

NORTHERN...R'n'B...X-OVER...FUNK...LATIN

8.00pm-8.30pm...ALFIE

8.30pm-9.00pm...TONY CASTLE

9.00pm-9.30pm...TIM SMITHERS

9.30pm-10.00pm...THE SOUL SISTERS

10.00pm-10.30pm...CHILLI

10.30pm-11.10pm...TONY CASTLE

11.10pm-11.50pm...BEARSY

11.50pm-12.10.am...ALFIE

12.10am-12.50am...WIGAN BRIAN

12.50am-1.30am...TIM SMITHERS

1.30am...2.15am...THE SOUL SISTERS

2.15am-2.30Aam...ALFIE

GONNA BE A VERY VERY SOULFUL NEW YEARS EVE PARTY INDEED.....BRING IT ON....:D

Guest geordie neil

NEW YEARS EVE DJ TIMES...:thumbsup:

DOWNSTAIRS

MODERN...PHILLY...MOTOWN

8.00pm-8.30pm...CHILLI

9.30pm-10.00...RAY NEW

10.30pm-11.00pm...ALFIE

1.15am-2.00am...CHILLI

UPSTAIRS

8.00pm-8.30pm...ALFIE

10.00pm-10.30pm...CHILLI

11.10pm-11.50pm...BEARSY

11.50pm-12.10.am...ALFIE

2.15am-2.30Aam...ALFIE

great times alfie i get to hear a bit of paul & mr funk him self tim & i get too see the new year in with a soulful twist amongst friends & a loved one ...i could not think of a better place to be new years eve

looks like its gonna be a busy one i'll see you nice & early alfie :lol:

Guest GingerDave

NEW YEARS EVE DJ TIMES...:D

DOWNSTAIRS

MODERN...PHILLY...MOTOWN

8.00pm-8.30pm...CHILLI

9.30pm-10.00...RAY NEW

10.30pm-11.00pm...ALFIE

1.15am-2.00am...CHILLI

UPSTAIRS

8.00pm-8.30pm...ALFIE

10.00pm-10.30pm...CHILLI

11.10pm-11.50pm...BEARSY

11.50pm-12.10.am...ALFIE

2.15am-2.30Aam...ALFIE

GONNA BE A VERY VERY SOULFUL NEW YEARS EVE PARTY INDEED.....BRING IT ON....:yes:

Nice line up Alife Kim and i are really looking forward to New Year Eve ,Have a good axmas and we'll see you all NYE atb Dave and Kim :lol:

thumbsup.gif

NEW YEARS EVE DJ TIMES...:)

DOWNSTAIRS

MODERN...PHILLY...MOTOWN

8.00pm-8.30pm...CHILLI

9.30pm-10.00...RAY NEW

10.30pm-11.00pm...ALFIE

1.15am-2.00am...CHILLI

UPSTAIRS

8.00pm-8.30pm...ALFIE

10.00pm-10.30pm...CHILLI

11.10pm-11.50pm...BEARSY

11.50pm-12.10.am...ALFIE

2.15am-2.30Aam...ALFIE

NIIIICCCCEEEE, THE HAIRS ON THE BACK OF MY NECK ARE STANDING UP IN ANTICIPATION eeerrrrrrrrrrr if i had any !!!!! :huh:

WHAT A SOULFUL NIGHT THIS WILL BE thumbsup.gif

SEE YOU THERE :thumbsup:

WIGANBRIAN.

WHAT BUMP :wave:

"7" AND COUNTING (DOWN)

I think you weill find that its actually on 6 days to go now Brian :):D :D biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif:lol:

gonna be a goodun and gonna be playing dance floor garaunteed freindly tunes so any requests let me know and i will be more than happy to leave them at home :lol:

Merry Christmas :wub:

Bearsy & Marie

I think you weill find that its actually on 6 days to go now Brian :hatsoff2:biggrin.gif:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :boxing::pirate:

gonna be a goodun and gonna be playing dance floor garaunteed freindly tunes so any requests let me know and i will be more than happy to leave them at home hatsoff2.gif

Merry Christmas thumbsup.gif

Bearsy & Marie

Six days to go indeed...can't wait...gonna be a very very soulful party i reakon...:hatsoff2:

Merry xmas to you all have a gr8 one...:rolleyes:

Alfie

FRI ( WHEN I POSTED )

SAT

SUN

MON

TUE

WED

THUR

FRI

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm looks like 7 to me who give`s a fook , FRIDAY IS GONNA BE A HELL OF A SOULFUL ONE

Be nice to see you again Bearsy i`ll bring my abacus to keep you company lol ,

Have a great xmas ! to all my fellow D.Js and the plethora of punters who will flock to MAVERICKS new years eve.

ALL THE BEST WIGANBRIAN .king.gif

FRI ( WHEN I POSTED )

SAT

SUN

MON

TUE

WED

THUR

FRI

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm looks like 7 to me who give`s a fook , FRIDAY IS GONNA BE A HELL OF A SOULFUL ONE

Have a great xmas ! to all my fellow D.Js and the plethora of punters who will flock to MAVERICKS new years eve.

It will be a honor to follow you Brian, but leave those knobs alone please lol

FRI ( WHEN I POSTED )

SAT

SUN

MON

TUE

WED

THUR

FRI

ALL THE BEST WIGANBRIAN .:hatsoff2:

I like asparagus...it's nice B.B.Q...:hatsoff2:

Not long Mr Wigan...:thumbsup:

5 days to go...can't wait...:yes:

Took a look at this venue mid wk and god what a great vibe its got, its, with the decks placed directly by the stairs, makes it ideal for those wishing to take a peek at the choons being spun by the modern / philly guys etc and with the upstairs decks placed in its own little crevice, makes it perfect to see both ends of the dancefloor, cant wait thumbsup.gif

Try your party trick Brian, putting you head in your arse, that looks more like a walnut than a walnut does lol hatsoff2.gif

Anyway, looking forward to hearing some of your Northern / funk or latin in room 2

MY HEAD OR MY ARSE LOOKS LIKE A WALNUT ,IF ITS MY ARSE HOW THE FOOK DO YOU KNOW ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PERV :yes: ,

LIKEWISE MR SMITHERS :lol:

MICK , KENNY WHO ? OR DO YOU MEAN THAT CRAPPY 70s GROUP " THE BUMP" ???????????????? HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD XMAS AND YOU GOT LOT`S OF MARMITE THEEMED ITEMS LOL :thumbsup:

MICK , KENNY WHO ? OR DO YOU MEAN THAT CRAPPY 70s GROUP " THE BUMP" ???????????????? HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD XMAS AND YOU GOT LOT`S OF MARMITE THEEMED ITEMS LOL thumbsup.gif

lololololol.......marmite with everything mate.....xmas was awesome.....oops awful

moldie

FRI ( WHEN I POSTED )

SAT

SUN

MON

TUE

WED

THUR

FRI

Abacus :ohmy: my favourite :lol:

Blimey Friday is nearly here :ohmy: really looking forward to this as we aint done too much Souling last couple of months for one reason or another so to see the New Year In with good friends and loads of Soul cant be bad :D

hope you all had a great Crimbo and wishing you all a very prosperous New Year :hatsoff2:

Bearsy & Marie

Abacus :ohmy: my favourite :no:

Blimey Friday is nearly here ohmy.gif really looking forward to this as we aint done too much Souling last couple of months for one reason or another so to see the New Year In with good friends and loads of Soul cant be bad :D

hope you all had a great Crimbo and wishing you all a very prosperous New Year :hatsoff2:

Bearsy & Marie

PROB` MY LAST POSTING BEFORE FRIDAY , HAVE A GOOD ONE EVERYBODY , SEE LOTS OF YOU N.Y.E. AT MAVERICKS

A SOULFUL NIGHT AHEAD :D

WIGANBRIAN :lol::ohmy::D

Guest geordie neil

records bag/box now where did i put it ohh well a plastic bag will do lol

not long to go now really looking forward to seeing the gang on friday & dropping some nice modern/philly choons too see the new year in......right back to the record box search lol :hatsoff2: see you all nice & early friday

records bag/box now where did i put it ohh well a plastic bag will do lol

not long to go now really looking forward to seeing the gang on friday & dropping some nice modern/philly choons too see the new year in......right back to the record box search lol :thumbsup: see you all nice & early friday

Your not wrong Neil...just over a couple of days to go for what is gonna be a very very soulful new years eve party indeed...hope you've had a gr8 xmas...i'm just hopeing this dreaded man flu has gone...hey ho as they say...lol...

Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the soulies on friday...

Alfie

Alfie just checked and yep all is ok with me decks so will bring them along with me Friday at 2pm :huh:

defo 4 coming from Kent along for this night and really looking forward to it :thumbsup: come to think of it im really looking forward to it too :yes:

Alfie just checked and yep all is ok with me decks so will bring them along with me Friday at 2pm :huh:

defo 4 coming from Kent along for this night and really looking forward to it :yes: come to think of it im really looking forward to it too :thumbup:

Nice one...:thumbsup:

cheers for that...very greatful indeed...:yes:

Looking forward to catching up with the soulies from Kent...

see you on friday Mr Bear...till then take it easy...smile.gif

Alfie...

Edited by alfie00soul

Lying in my camper van bed in a lay bye near Ascot . .(no i'm not Dogging )

ARE YOU SURE BRIAN...ASCOT IS A HOT SPOT FOR IT

. Really looking forward to playing in both rooms . Creative juices are a flowing WiganBrian

YOU MEAN YOU HAVE WET THE BED LOLOL

AVE A GREAT NIGHT BRIAN

MOLDIE

See you tomorrow Alfie! Can't fooking wait!

Safe journeys Niki...catch up tomorrow...:thumbsup:

Ps...we are being invaded by the Essex soulies...Kev was on the phone to me earlia...:)

Gonna be a very very soulful new years eve party indeed...:lol:

Hope you was'nt to cold in that van last night Brian...see ya tomorrow...:ohmy:

Just sorted the box out, pulled out some nice midtempo choons and lots of big oldies, well it is new year, still gonna slip in some funky stuff though lol

not sorted mine out yet will do that tomorrow but will be thinking down the same lines Tim, plenty of dance floor freindly tunes with the odd few Ghetto Soul tunes chucked in for good measure wink.gif

by the sounds of it i think its gonna be very very busy and the music will be perfect for such an occasion :yes: cant bloody wait now :D

see you all there for the Soul party of the year :hatsoff2:

last post from me before tonight as im off to help Alfie set up now so see you all later for fun frolics and plenty of soul and remember to drive safe to those travelling long distance and short distance too and look forward to seeing you all tonight :hatsoff2:

Bearsy