zmpromo

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thats the bargain of the year then because this is £1000 any day.

As much as it pains me Pete .....i'd have to agree with you

Been only a few on here over the last two yrs .....Brownie sold one which i believe was well over the £1000 mark

And this one

and this one

Granted a vg copy would be worth a lot less ...but this is graded as 1st class condition!

Am amazed some people on here think it's ok to post on a sales page ....negative remarks regarding prices ??

If it's not worth it ,it won't sell ....end of :lol:

p.s One of my all time fave tunes that i never tire of hearing ..yet have never owned :wub:

Edited by NEV
Social source share

Been only a few on here over the last two yrs .....Brownie sold one which i believe was well over the £1000 mark

And this one

Am amazed some people on here think it's ok to post on a sales page ....negative remarks regarding prices ??

If it's not worth it ,it won't sell ....end of :lol:

p.s One of my all time fave tunes that i never tire of hearing ..yet have never owned :wub:

I'd love to see the £500 one - must have been broken!

Social source share

And this one

and this one

Granted a vg copy would be worth a lot less ...but this is graded as 1st class condition!

If it's not worth it ,it won't sell ....end of :thumbsup:

p.s One of my all time fave tunes that i never tire of hearing ..yet have never owned sad.gif

nev if all the major players and historians were to come clean about this 7 they would admit it isnt really that rare its the tune that dictates the asking price

and in mho even 4 a minta much less than what people think its worth the only thing i will say is who ever as owned one as played it to death because its everyones chestnut

and all the djs are asked 4 it all the time maybe demand on this one will reep good rewards.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!