Go Go Children Bristol Sat 4Th Dec

last month we had 130 in our best yet ! were not expecting that this month so close to xmas and we rely on bristol bods as we only get a handful of travelling soulies and our printers have f++++++ up our posters and weve only just got em !!

anyway we shall be there playing a top selection of northern soul,rnb with some killer ska and boss reggae thrown in on original vinyl

residents john stapleton,ian mcree,sean parry and myself...with special guest dj eddie trueman,a bristol dj whos been into rnb since the days of footsie :rolleyes:

spring garden,hotwells rd,bristol....9 til 2am...wooden dancefloor...smokers balcony ....two bars.....always a good nite with a friendly vibe,hope you can make it

dean

• Replies 7
  • Views 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Try to get to this weather permitting and if I get back from London ok from Friday Night soul nite in Mayfair! just like Monopoly do not pass go do not collect £200!!!- This should be a top nite at Go Go with Ed guesting and the usual top Dj's- All the best from Matt

cheers everybody !....be safe on the roads matt hope you get to and back from the big city ok...

gonna have to remember a paper and pen for the playlists as i dont think ed is a soulsourcer not even a dj on the "soul scene" but he knows his stuff so his spins will be interesting

still no sign of that bloody postie !!

dean