The Grand [Clitheroe]

Guest alfroggy

Guest alfroggy

Hi Steve Ann Malcolm & Lesley.....Thanks once again for another splendid Sunday Soul Session,another bumper crowd despite the bitterley cold weather outside, alot more new faces in yesterday which is great to see, always a top afternoon/evening,all Djs doing a fine job indeed, look forward to 2nd Jan 2011 and the next Grand day out....Until the next time Have a wonderful Soulful Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....Bye for now .......Froggy & Rita and the Ktf Crew

• Replies 2
  • Views 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Steve Ann Malcolm & Lesley.....Thanks once again for another splendid Sunday Soul Session,another bumper crowd despite the bitterley cold weather outside, alot more new faces in yesterday which is great to see, always a top afternoon/evening,all Djs doing a fine job indeed, look forward to 2nd Jan 2011 and the next Grand day out....Until the next time Have a wonderful Soulful Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....Bye for now .......Froggy & Rita and the Ktf Crew

Thanks Al,you beat me to the post" again"(ged it)?I was just about to say thanks to all that attended and what a good job all the D.J.s

did,the decks were both fine this time(we brought 4 extras just in case !!)So as you say roll on Sunday the 2ND JAN 2011,Hopefully the weather will

hold off(some chance)?that day. So to "you" all our patrons,have a great Festive Season,all the best,Steve & Ann.

Photos in Gallery as soon as i've finished watching A question of Sport.!

Guest alfroggy

You take too long and I know your a busy Chappy these days so thought id lend a hand to get you to get a move on lol....Look forward to your playlist ..and any of the other Djs readings this thread..take care kidda see you all soon...ktf Froggy

Source Advert