Unknown Artist? Can You Help Identify?

Any ideas on who the artist might be and if it was released, what label it came out on?

Apparently it's from Chicago, and the catalogue number on the two sides are 752 1494 A/B. The disc comes as a test pressing with both labels blank. The Lock label has been suggested as a possible point of origin as the numbering format is identical.

Any suggestions?

* Edited to add correct soundfile!

Edited by rigilbert
Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I suppose it could be Denise Chandler, Paul, but it's certainly not 'Love is tears / I'm walking away', which has the catalogue numbers of Lock 752 1245 A/B

Is there a Lock discography out there (haven't found one yet), or can anyone tell me if there is a Lock 752 1494. If so, what is it?

Can't play the clip but Lock 753 is Denise Chandler - "Yes I'm ready/You hurt me now"

Social source share

Any ideas on who the artist might be and if it was released, what label it came out on?

Apparently it's from Chicago, and the catalogue number on the two sides are 752 1494 A/B. The disc comes as a test pressing with both labels blank. The Lock label has been suggested as a possible point of origin as the numbering format is identical.

Any suggestions?

I think I have this same acetate, I have to dig it out

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!