Arlando King, The Delmen, Floyd Smith, The Majestics And More

Guest J I M

These for sale at the stated prices. Prices are in EUROS and do not include postage. Payment by paypal or bank transfer.

Grading I use M-, VG+, VG and VG-

-Arlando King with the EarthQuakes - Baby only you / Look what you've done. FORTUNE 549 M- 150

-Floyd Smith with the Montclairs - Granpa's gully rock/ This is a miracle. FORTUNE 540 M- 150

- The Delmen - You've got what it takes / You're driving me crazy. JELL. M- 150 (ULTRA RARE! same tune as the BELTONES on the same label, this is the frst and a lot rarer pressing). M- 150

-The Majestics- Treat me like you want to be treated / Unhappy and blue. CHEX WLP. M- 75

- The Fabulous Clovers feat. JOHN "BUDDY" BAILEY - They're rockin down the street Winley 265 M- 75

-Larry Birdsong - Little school girl / Continental time. HOME OF THE BLUES 231 M- 35

-The 5 Royales - They don't know / Much in need. HOME OF THE BLUES 234 VG+ (label VG). 75

-The Great Nathaniel - soul /lost. VANN M- 15

-Eugene Pitt - Every day is like a year / She's my girl. BELTONE M- 25

-Wilson Pickett - I'm down to my last heartbreak / I can't stop. DOUBLE L VG+ 20

-Jimmy McCraklin - The bitter and the sweet. IMPERIAL M- 20

-Tony Gunner - Rough Road / You gotta go home. GREGMARK 20

-The Off Beats - Have love will travel / Doodlum. GUYDEN 2101 WLP M- 50

-Gino Washington - Puppet on a string / Gino is a coward. SONBERT Vinyl: VG/VG+ (plays perfect) Label VG (has WOL on Gino is a coward side). 30

-The Eventuals - Just the things that you do / Charlie Chan. With Picture Sleeve. OKEH WLP 30

-The Dells - Q bop she bop / A distant love VEE JAY VG 25

-The Danleers - Half a block from an angel / If you don't care. EPIC very strong VG (plays perfect) 20

-The Peppers - Little piece of paper / It wouldn't be the same. PRESS WLP M- 15

-The Chimes - Lovin baby / A faded memory. ARROW 726 M- 20

-The Clovers - One more time / Stop pretending. PORWIN 1001. VG+ 15

-Billy Bland - All I wanna do is cry./ Busy little boy VG/VG- OLD TOWN 15

-The Velvets - Don't let him take my baby / The love express. MONUMENT XOL VG+ 15

-The G Clefs - To the winner goes the prize / I believe in all I feel. REGINA WLP M- 15

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!