New Century Soul Manchester Allnighter

Radcliffe Civic Suite,

Thomas Street

Radcliffe,

MANCHESTER,

M26 2UH

9pm till 8am

Main Hall

DJ's Andy Dyson, Kev Murphy, Steve Thomas, Bob Hinsley, Barry Maleedy, Jimmy Randell, Soul Sam, Chris King

Ginger Taylor, Mick H and Steve Whittle

Room Two

Three Before One: 10pm til 1am

DJ's Gibby, Stu Cheetham and Kitch

Then:

Soul Or Nothing: 1am til 7am

DJ's Steve Cato, Big George, Mick n Mo, Jumpin'Joan & Marco Santucci

Room Three

SOULVATION: 10pm til 7am

DJ's Neil Rushton, Steve Woomble, Geoff Allman and Steve Lloyd

£10 OTD with a £3 refund if you wish to leave before 3am

Info Contact Chris 07737 341585 Or Via our website www.newcenturysoul.co.uk

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Edited by Chris Waterman
  • Replies 104
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Yippeeee! Birthday Time! We're lucky that there's always a massive party on our Birthday's aren't we :lol:

Not 100% sure whether I'll be able to sneak away from Family commitments this year, mores the pity, but it'll be an absolute stormer for sure! :thumbsup:

post-900-0-41040500-1291050632_thumb.jpg

New Century Soul Manchester Allnighter

Radcliffe Civic Suite,

Thomas Street

Radcliffe,

MANCHESTER,

M26 2UH

9pm till 8am

Main Hall

DJ's Andy Dyson, Kev Murphy, Steve Thomas, Bob Hinsley, Barry Maleedy, Jimmy Randell, Soul Sam, Chris King

Ginger Taylor, Mick H and Steve Whittle

Room Two

Three Before One: 10pm til 1am

DJ's Gibby, Stu Cheetham and Kitch

Then:

Soul Or Nothing: 1am til 7am

DJ's Steve Cato, Big George, Jumpin'Joan and Marco Santucci

Room Three

SOULVATION: 10pm til 7am

DJ's Neil Rushton, Steve Woomble, Geoff Allman and Steve Lloyd

£10 OTD with a £3 refund if you wish to leave before 3am

Info Contact Chris 07737 341585 Or Via our website www.newcenturysoul.co.uk

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Mick N Mo Missed off the flyer and here Chris.... Can you add them on please... :thumbsup:

Mick N Mo also in the Soul Or Nothing room...... Confirmed...

Guest Chris Waterman

Cough! Cough! :hatsoff2:

Found out last night Mr Anderson is being dragged to Dublin to spend Christmas with the outlaws, but the Lawman said he would make an appearance, wonder if Jock will join him?

Guest Netspeaky

Hopefully the weathers going to be ok for the niter, it's throwing snow down here at moment, a few days yet so hopefully a change around the corner, otherwise it's get the ski's out, now that's an invitation I don't fancy.thumbsup.gif

Am really hoping Didds I and Lesley can make this one.... havent been out for the longest time being stuck over here in carrot cruncher land knee deep in snow.... oh ok I might be stretching the truth there..... SLIGHTLY! :D:thumbsup: x

Can't wait for this. Boy it is going to be hot in that second room sweatingbullets.gif

The only problem I can see is decidinng which room to be in (the weather pales in comparison).

Merry Christmas everyone thumbup.gif

Very hot with all them birthday candles burning :thumbsup::).

Edited by Soulgrit
Guest Chris Waterman

Any record dealers not booked in already need to shout out now, only got a couple of six foot tables left, will try and get DJ times off Kev and get them posted later today

Best

Chris W

How come it's all one sided towards the record dealers? I sell chinchillas and run a small stall selling these crepuscular rodents, you rare record lot are well full of shit! Bidds is always bangin on about their love for such things as Latino but when I want to bring a bit of South America to the nighter scene I am forbidden, ok there was a whisper of Mace trying to mount one of my furry friends but this is just a rumour, Their gestation period is 111 days and you can have the pick of the litter Mace.

chinchilla.jpg

Look out for some of the amazing remixes by Dimitri From Paris on the superb Chic Organisation box set release to get some serious hammering in the Soulvation Modern Room..

Sounds fabulous Neil :huh:

Is it you,Geoff,Steve Lloyd & The Womble doing the whole 9 hours :yes::thumbsup:

I'm really up for this one as unfortunately I had to miss the last two.

See you :lol: Night

Ali x

How come it's all one sided towards the record dealers? I sell chinchillas and run a small stall selling these crepuscular rodents, you rare record lot are well full of shit! Bidds is always bangin on about their love for such things as Latino but when I want to bring a bit of South America to the nighter scene I am forbidden, ok there was a whisper of Mace trying to mount one of my furry friends but this is just a rumour, Their gestation period is 111 days and you can have the pick of the litter Mace.

chinchilla.jpg

:huh::lol: Very funny Fanny Butterworth

See you Boxing night with or without your furry friends :thumbsup:

chinchilla.jpg

Chinchillas?...we only fcuk Chupacabras @ Bidds

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chupacabra

One word....

Girl.

:thumbsup:

Sorry to see we can't make this one & never missed a Boxing nite niter but family commitments down in peterborough, have to look & feel normal for this :thumbup: , those of you lucky enough to be going enjoy xxx

Guest Chris Waterman

DJ Times 'Three Before One'

10.00 til 11.00 Stu Cheetham

11.00 til 12.00 Gibby

12.00 til 01.00 Kitch

Edited by Chris Waterman
Guest Chris Waterman

Main Room Times

9.00pm til 10.00pm Jimmy Randell

10.00pm til 11.00pm Barry Maleedy

11.00pm til 12.00am Steve Whittle

12.00am til 01.00am Chris King