2010-12-26: New Century Soul Boxing Day Manchester Niter

Guest Chris Waterman

Sounds fabulous Neil :lol:

Is it you,Geoff,Steve Lloyd & The Womble doing the whole 9 hours :):wave:

I'm really up for this one as unfortunately I had to miss the last two.

See you :wub: Night

Ali x

Hi Alison,

Here's the line up for the Soulvation room.

10pm - GEOFF ALLMAN

11pm - STEVE WOOMBLE

Midnight - NEIL RUSHTON

1am - STEVE LLOYD

2am - GEOFF ALLMAN

3am - STEVE WOOMBLE

4am - NEIL RUSHTON

5am onwards - we'll see if the Modern Crowd are still around, and if they are we will carry on partying.

See you Boxing Night,,

Neil

www.soulvation.biz

• Replies 104
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Main Room Times

9.00pm til 10.00pm Jimmy Randell

10.00pm til 11.00pm Barry Maleedy

11.00pm til 12.00am Steve Whittle

12.00am til 01.00am Chris King

01.00am til 02.00am Ginger Taylor

02.00am til 03.00am Soul Sam

03.00am til 04.00am Mick H

04.00am til 05.00am Steve Thomas

05.00am til 06.00am Andy Dyson

06.00am til 07.00am Bob Hinsley

07.00am til 08.00am Kev Murphy

times fine by me buddy . think we got two full mini buses around 28 of us coming should be there for 9.300 "SO HOLDTHE TAFFY TABLE AT ALL COSTS "!!

STEVE T

PS MERRY XMAS EVERYBODY x

10pm - GEOFF ALLMAN

11pm - STEVE WOOMBLE

Midnight - NEIL RUSHTON

1am - STEVE LLOYD

2am - GEOFF ALLMAN

3am - STEVE WOOMBLE

4am - NEIL RUSHTON

Absolutely mega!

Thank you lot for making my visits to Radders always a top bollocks night! Great sounds, great atmosphere and just a superb occasion every occasion!

10pm - GEOFF ALLMAN

11pm - STEVE WOOMBLE

Midnight - NEIL RUSHTON

1am - STEVE LLOYD

2am - GEOFF ALLMAN

3am - STEVE WOOMBLE

4am - NEIL RUSHTON

Absolutely mega!

Thank you lot for making my visits to Radders always a top bollocks night! Great sounds, great atmosphere and just a superb occasion every occasion!

get in the main room ;see a bit of life :lol:lol billy

10pm - GEOFF ALLMAN

11pm - STEVE WOOMBLE

Midnight - NEIL RUSHTON

1am - STEVE LLOYD

2am - GEOFF ALLMAN

3am - STEVE WOOMBLE

4am - NEIL RUSHTON

Absolutely mega!

What a line up...see how long the legs can last.laugh.gif might have to go in the main room for a rest.

Guest Chris Waterman

Hi All,

Just had news from Steve Whittle, he is not feeling so good so he won't be able to join us tonight, as I messed up last month and forgot Ted Massey, this now allows us to get Ted to take Steve's place.

Hope this goes some way for the let down last month.

so the revised main room line up DJ times

Main Room Times

9.00pm til 10.00pm Jimmy Randell

10.00pm til 11.00pm Barry Maleedy

11.00pm til 12.00am Ted Massey

12.00am til 01.00am Chris King

01.00am til 02.00am Ginger Taylor

02.00am til 03.00am Soul Sam

03.00am til 04.00am Mick H

04.00am til 05.00am Steve Thomas

05.00am til 06.00am Andy Dyson

06.00am til 07.00am Bob Hinsley

07.00am til 08.00am Kev Murphy

Hope Steve feels better soon and will look to get back on later next Year.

Til Later

Chris W

Guest Chris Waterman

Update on DJ times for SOULVATION Room

22.00 - Geoff Allman

23.00 - Steve Woomble

12.00 - Neil Rushton

12.45 - Steve Lloyd

02.15 - Geoff Allman

03.15 - Steve Woomble

04.15 - Neil Rushton

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.. Got another mixed bag of sounds and a change of room for one night, hoping for a good crowd.. Looking forward to the return of Mick N Mo and birthday girl Joan... And a first time at Soul Or Nothing for Marco...

Soul Or Nothing room...

1am... Mick N Mo...

2am... Big George..

3am.. Marco Santucci

4am... Jumpin Joan..

5am... Steve Cato...

6am.. tbc..

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.. Got another mixed bag of sounds and a change of room for one night, hoping for a good crowd.. Looking forward to the return of Mick N Mo and birthday girl Joan... And a first time at Soul Or Nothing for Marco...

Soul Or Nothing room...

1am... Mick N Mo...

2am... Big George..

3am.. Marco Santucci

4am... Jumpin Joan..

5am... Steve Cato...

6am.. tbc..

Really looking forward to it Steve.

Just back from Luton with the mother of all colds but nothing is going to stop me. See you later thumbup.gif

Guest Neil Taylor

Soul Or Nothing room...

1am... Mick N Mo...

2am... Big George..

3am.. Marco Santucci

4am... Jumpin Joan..

5am.. Steve Cato...

6am.. tbc..

CATCH YOU AROUND MIDNIGHT MATE.....QUALITY NAMED DJ`S,EARLIER START TO THE SOUL OR NOTHING ROOM....CAN`T WAIT.

NEIL

Guest Chris Waterman

Right off to set up, we now have one dealer table available as Mark Speakman has gone down with the flu, all together now...................GIRL!!

See some of you a little later

Ok Joan..

See you all there soon..

Just 1am to 6am.. Not had confirmation for last hour... Maybe a spot of double deck from early djs??? will sort it later when i get there...

soul or nothing room was quality from start to finish (as allways), some nice tunes from stuart cheetam, marco too,big george stole the show, his last track made me think "where have all you main room djs been for the last 30 years".......... nice one steve!!!!!

just back,great night :hatsoff2:billy

hey big guy!! Lol was really lovely to see you again. Thank you for the sustinence .... Errr he shared his selection box wit me in case you're all wondering!! A real gent Billy and a pleasure to know you. Take care sweetheart and see you again soon. You going burnley? X Sonia x

First time for me and the wify at the Radcliffe and I have to say what a great venue, nice and busy and all three rooms had happy dancers, always a good sign.

Big thanks to Neil and Marie for looking after Ness and me pre-event and Mr Womble; could you get a room closer to the door next time pls, it would save us the twenty minute walk to the bar laugh.gif

The third room at the nighter was busy all night, the dancers seemed to like my new and upfront music style, again thanks to Neil for inviting me. Plus first time playing along with Geoff and Steve, it was a pleasure fella's.

I see Dave Hulme is on next month, that's enough of an incentive to get me and group from Worcs up for the night.

One last word; Simon - does craziness run in the family?

Well, what with the weather, delayed flights, moving house & family commitments I wondered whether I would make it.........but hey WTF it had to be done & I'm so pleased I did. A three & quarter hour drive up from the South Coast, which was almost a world record !................& the night was off to a great start with Chris n Marcelle's lovely welcome & a multitude of mates to talk bollox to all night.........mmmmmmmmmmmm yeah, sorry bout that :yes: . Went between all three rooms through out the night & danced & enjoyed the music & the crack in each......main room highlights for me when I was in were Mick H & Andy Dyson's sets. The brill Mario Bondi mash up in the Modern Room..........the room was rocking & this took the roof off........any chance of a partial sound file pse anyone.............SON was great too.......

Great night & I will be back soon (so your warned !)..........only down side five hour drive back darn souf..........:thumbsup: .

Happy New Year all

Russ

Well, it's now Tuesday afternoon and I'm still hobbling around on two stiff legs.

What a cracking night, spent most of it in the Modern room, where they played an excellent selection of Jaaz-Funk and Housy dancers.

What a surprise I got as I walked into the modern room, I bumped into Douglas and Mac who I had not seen for over 30yrs.

I hope everybody else enjoyed the night as much as I did.

Edited by Peter

hey big guy!! Lol was really lovely to see you again. Thank you for the sustinence .... Errr he shared his selection box wit me in case you're all wondering!! A real gent Billy and a pleasure to know you. Take care sweetheart and see you again soon. You going burnley? X Sonia x

Thanks for those lovely words sonia,two flat tyres in the morning hence 8 hours getting home still smilings as big boys do lol.

Cheers Billy Happy new year to the both of u :thumbsup:

Thanks for those lovely words sonia,two flat tyres in the morning hence 8 hours getting home still smilings as big boys do lol.

Cheers Billy Happy new year to the both of u :thumbsup:

Awww bless. Jus what you don't need after a niter. X big hug x

If anyone is reading this I am locked in the toilet at Radcliff can someone please get a message to Chris to drive over and let me out, could you also ask him to bring a sandwich and some toilet paper please, anything except turkey?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mgZD3AMUEw&feature=player_embedded#at=65

grab my coat n leather shoes an go walkin in the rain with a bag full of blues.first class post that simon. modern in the oldies room , does that mean its now an oldie? How modern!

Many thanks to everyone for making the Soulvation Modern room so good - it was one of the best nights we have had at Radcliffe. What a great smiling and up for it crowd.

Even Chris "I don't dance Modern" Waterman cut a few shapes.

Special thanks to guest Steve Lloyd for doing such a great guest spot, and for Steve Woomble and Geoff Allman for their usual top notch contributions.

David Hulmes is guest DJ for the next All-Nighter on Jan 29, which will also be my birthday bash.

We will back to normal time slot of 10pm until 3am.

And if you can't wait till then, check out our All-Dayer at the Fox & Coney (run by Vince Garcia, ex Drizabone) in South Cave, near Hull on Bank Holiday Sunday Jan 2 from 2pm till 2am. The action takes place in a luxury (and heated!) marquee with top DJ line up. Full info on - www.soulvation.biz

All the Best,

Neil

Edited by NeilRushton1

soul or nothing room was quality from start to finish (as allways), some nice tunes from stuart cheetam, marco too,big george stole the show, his last track made me think "where have all you main room djs been for the last 30 years".......... nice one steve!!!!!

TOTALLY AGREE..... Thanks for the requests George! Joan, sorry to have missed your spot, but will catch up with you new years eve.

enjoyed the night, ...a slightly differant crowd on boxing night methinks :yes: as some regulars dont make it and some who dont venture out often have a night out ........... anyway ..........thanks to all who shared my night with me and brad for driving, cheers ez .........THE MADNESS OF NEW YEAR AT BIDDS IS APPROACHING biggrin.gif

YEAH? .............. thats cos it's the only time you've made any sense :thumbsup:

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest BintofSoul

Another enjoyable night at Radcliffe.

SON was the room of the night for me.

But enjoyed both Mick H and Ted's sets in the main room.

Well done to all the organisers.

My 1st time at Radcliffe and I had a great night. I spent most of my time in the main and 2nd room. I did venture into the modern room and have a little dance with the very dapper Imberboy! Thanks for the welcome Marcelle and thanks Tabs for looking after me.

Happy New Year!

Nicki XXX

My 1st time at Radcliffe and I had a great night. I spent most of my time in the main and 2nd room. I did venture into the modern room and have a little dance with the very dapper Imberboy! Thanks for the welcome Marcelle and thanks Tabs for looking after me.

Happy New Year!

Nicki XXX

was he sitting on your lap most of the night lol :yes: happy new year Nicki :hatsoff2:billy

Source Advert