December Sales

Karlm

Paypal accepted, PM or email to kmarthon [at] hotmail [dot] com to reserve!

Kind Regards, Karl

Gradings as follows:

NM - spotless record. One tiny mark/scuff/flame/scratch and it's EX. Many new records will not make this grade.

EX - Basically everything that will look and play great.

VG+ - Will have marks that may very moderately affect play. Might have fairly large amount cosmetic marks not affecting play.

VG - Lots of marks, should still play fairly well but not perfect.

VG- - Worse than above. Be sure to listen to the soundfile carefully before bidding.

ALBUMS

Leon Debouse - A fine instrument - Bold / EX/EX / £225 (TK rarity with the excellent modern soul dancer "Every fellas girl")

Fillmotions - Young girls in motion - Young Girl / EX/EX / £125 (Legendary S.F. soul album and a major rarity)

Alice Clark - s/t - Mainstream / EX/EX / £125 ("Don't you care" - classic! Beautiful copy still in shrink. Definite original, and no cut out despite reaching Sweden in the famous cut out containers of the 70/80's)

Eleanore Mills - This is... - Astroscope / EX/EX / £90 (Love this 1974 album! "I'm gonna get you", "How can I love you", "Fascinating, devastating man" etc. Lovely copy, cover still in shrink.)

Mighty Pope - s/t - RCA / VG+/VG+ / £90 (Canadian modern soul album with covers of "If you want a love affair", "If that's the way that you want it", Tower of strength (the Sam Dees track, not Gene McDaniels..) Cover has tiny writing and some seam wear. Vinyl has some light superficial marks, plays well.)

Heartstoppers - s/t - All Platinum / VG+/VG / £70 (Great femme crossover soul, "Where does love go" is my fave. Cover has quite heavy ring wear + cut out hole)

Ramp - Come into knowledge - Abc Blue Thumb / EX/EX / £60 (Classic Roy Ayers production, rare and great!!)

J.P. Rodgers, JR. - Good taste in love - / EX/EX / £60 (Rare album that came out in a plain 12 inch sleeve. With "All my lovin" but also the superb modern soul dancer "I enjoy your love" which only came out here. AML did get a 45 release as well)

Albert Jones - The facts of life - Candy Apple / EX/EX / £50 (Canadian album with the feel good crossover dancer "Mother nature" and the floater "You and your love".

+
)

Bobby Glenn - Shout it out - Koala / EX/EX / £50 (With "Hey love" and the recently comped "Sounds like a love song". Tax scam label! Beautfil copy with cover still in seal.)

Idris Muhammed - Peace and Rhythm - Prestige / EX/VG+ / £40 (Includes "I'm a believer" here in a extended and better-than-the-45 5:20 version. Faint ring wear otherwise a beautiful copy)

Solid Solution - Loving you - Silver Spoon / EX/EX / £35 (Classic modern soul album out of Detroit. "Think about it, girl", "L.O.V.E." etc. Superb copy with cover still in shrink.)

Hearts of Stone - Stop the world, we wanna get on - VIP / EX/VG / £30 (With "If I could give you the world" + "What does it take". Cover has cut corner + ring wear. Nothing major.)

Ronn Matlock - Love city - Cotillion / EX/EX / £25 (Absolutely lovely Michael Stokes produced album, the whole album is great but my favourite will always be "I can't forget about you".)

Otis Clay - The only way is up - Blues R&B / EX/EX / £25 (With the classic title track and unlike the 45 this won't develop a hiss if you play it a few times)

Impressions - Times have change - Curtom / VG+/EX / £15 (Severely underrated album, believe this was the first one with Leroy Hutson as lead. Filled with great cuts, seriously good cover in "Inner city blues", congas fuelled dancer in "Love me" and the true standout "Potent love" which is one of my fave Curtom sounds ever. German press)

Ronnie McNeir - s/t - Prodigal / EX/EX / £15 (Great modern soul album "You are everything" etc. Lovely copy still in seal, small cut out cut.)

45s

Master Force - Don't fight the feeling / Hey girl - Rain Forest / EX / £200 (Two great sides, classic 45)

Tom-Emmanuel And Ron Experience - When you lose your groove / Why (the knower) - Golden Three / EX / £125 (Popular 45 among both northern and rare groove collectors. WYLYG side has a label tear the size of a finger nail.)

Sisters Love - Give me your love / same - Mowest / EX / £100 (White demo of this rare groove classic)

Solid Gold Revue - She's so good / Come let me love you - Castanet / EX / £80 (Fab double sider off the dead rare "Love's traffic" album)

Al Hudson & Soul Partners - I'm about lovin' you - Atco / EX / £80 (Great modern soul dancer and certainly the most popular of his 45 only releases)

Marie "Queenie" Lyons - See and don't see - Deluxe / EX / £70 (Classic sisters funk, soul with attitude)

Windy City - Hey it's over - Innovation II / EX / £50 (First label before WB, another killer on this choice Chicago label.)

Barbara Hall - You brought it on yourself - Innovation II / EX / £25 (White demo of this classic)

Windy City - We party heavy up in heah / Good guys don't always win - Innovation II / EX / £25 (Big favourite for myself, Leolyxxx, Lady Midnight and others. Backed with a nice version of the Sam Dees song, this side small neat writing. White demo copy.)

Mike James Kirkland - Give it to me / Love insurance - Bryan / EX / £40 (Superb crossover soul off the classic "Hang on in there" album)

Richard Starr - Love is not a game - Stage / EX / £40 (Highly recommended! https://www.youtube.c...h?v=2Zn9cRSfO1U)

Patti Shaw - Somebody pulled the switch - Cherry / EX / £40 (Two step fave, rare!!)

Ollie Nightingale - I don't know why I love you - Memphis / EX / £35 (Rare and great crossover soul. The original to Lynn White's popular 1991 version)

Four Flights - All I want is you - Almeria / VG+ / £35 (Perhaps the best version of this track also made by Sly, Slick & Wicked and Convertion)

Dee Dee Warwick - Where is that rainbow - Mercury / VG+ / £30 (Classic crossover soul, different and better version than on album. White demo)

Billy Garner - Brand new girl - BGP / VG+ / £30 (Original vinyl release of this popular deep funk funkster. Promo only 45 that came out in 2000 in very limited supplies to support the Super Funk 2, it was previously unreleased)

Johnny Baker - Shy guy - Fog City / EX / £30 (1973 modern soul dancer out of S.F.)

Personal Touch - It ain't no big thing - PAP / EX / £30 (Same as Donna McGee, great modern soul dancer)

Jones Girls - Will you be there - Paramount / EX / £30 (very rare stock copy with different b-side)

Bobby Dukes - Just to be with you - Saru / EX / £30 (First label before Calla this was also done by

The O'Jays and The Elements. I prefer this version done in a more modern soul style.)

Sebastian Williams - Get your point over - Ovide / EX / £25 (Classic crossover soul that "enjoyed" a couple of nu soul re-makes)

Lena Horne - Feels so good - Buddah / EX / £25 (Top quality funky soul with even a hint of jazz, personal fave!! And nice on 7 inch usually seen on album.)

Rimshots - Dancing girl - Astroscope / EX / £20 (Great funk/soul also done by Fatback)

Willie & the Mighty Magnificents - Take my love / same - All Platinum / EX / £20 (Excellent crossover soul, listen here

)

Invitations - Look on the good side - Silver Blue / VG+ / £20 (Philly soul ever green, what an intro. Rarer issue copy, b-side has a sticker.)

Z.Z. Hill - Universal love - Columbia / EX / £20 (Rare dj friendly VINYL release of this great modern soul dancer)

Jimmy Ellidge - You can't stop a man in love - Song Bird / EX / £20 (Rarest version of this well covered track, a modern soul oldie.)

Millionaires - Never for me - Philips / VG+ / £30 (Catchy northern soul dancer. Label has cut out hole).

Susan Phillips - Key in the mailbox - All Platinum / EX / £15 (Best version of this classic crossover sound, soundfile here

)

Lezli Valentine - The coward's way out - All Platinum / EX / £15 (Good x-over soul)

Raw Soul - The gig - DPG / VG / £15 (Funky instrumental that I think was on the Goldmine Cleethorpes comp)

Lady Lee - Simple things - Pride / EX / £10 (Sugary crossover soul!)

Imaginations - I want a girl / I love you, more - Bacon Fat / VG / £8 (plenty of light marks but plays ok)

Gwen McRae - Doin' it - Atlantic / VG / £8 (UK only 45, plays ok but not perfect)

Syreeta - What love has joined together - Tamla Motown / EX / £8 (By far best version of this excellent track. UK only as 45, a strong recommendation!)

Sisters Love - You've got to make choice - Tamla Motown / EX / £8 (Another killer by this vocally gifted group, one I used a few times in my DJ sets. UK original)

Ivy - Who's at the door - Heat / EX / £6 (Great 2 step)

EBAY AUCTIONS ENDING on DECEMBER 3:

https://shop.ebay.com/kle$$$/m.html

rare modern soul NEXT MOVEMENT s/t on GEC soundfile ♫

rare modern soul PAULETTE REAVES All about love TK ♫

rare modern soul AL JOHNSON Peaceful (MARINA) ♫

rare soul/funk/jazz album KASHMERE STAGE BAND Expo '75♫

EDDIE KENDRICKS People hold on (w/ Date with the rain)♫

rare soul album MAURICE LONG Sanctified PARAMOUNT ♫

rare soul/funk album VIBRATIONS Taking a new step ♫

rare soul album SAM DEES The show must go on ATLANTIC ♫

rare disco UNIVERSAL ROBOT BAND Freak with me P Adams ♫

rare soul TIMELESS LEGEND Synchronized (Pendulum) ♫

rare soul SMOKE Risin' J BRIDGE (w/ Now you're gone) ♫

rare soul album TOPICS Giving up P-VINE/TSG ♫

rare soul RETTA YOUNG Young and restless ALL PLATINUM ♫

rare soul TOBY KING/KANG s/t CHELSEA (STILL SEALED!!) ♫

rare soul album NUMONICS Rollin' HODISC ♫

rare soul album BLAIR Nightlife SOLAR SOUND ♫

rare soul MIRETTES Whirlpool UNI - GREAT CROSSOVER! ♫

great modern soul McCRARYS On the other side PORTRAIT ♫

rare SONNY TURNER Standing Ovation (w/ I'll be around)♫

rare modern soul Z FOR ZAFRA on H&L ♫

rare Detroit modern soul LEE EDWARDS Shades of Love ♫

funk/soul album NINA SIMONE It's finished RCA ♫

rare soul RHANI HARRIS A Different Drummer EMPRISE ♫

rare crossover soul GEATER DAVIS Sweet woman's love ♫

rare crossover soul MAD LADS w/ Never found a girl ♫

rare soul CALIFORNIA EXECUTIVES on PARLIAMENT ♫

rare soul PHIL BUMPY DINO Crazy love - crazy feeling ♫

rare modern soul RHYZE Rhyze to the top 2 STEP!! ♫

rare soul PEACE, JUSTICE & EQUALITY At the disco ♫

rare soul CHOKER CAMPBELL Street Scene CANDY APPLE

rare soul TOTAL ECLIPSE A great combination BRC ♫

rare soul GIFT OF DREAMS Mandroid JAM POWER ♫

rare modern soul FLYERS You're my lady GOODWILL ♫

rare boogie/ballad BILLION DOLLAR BAND on SNETROMEDIA ♫

modern soul SUN Just a minute of your time RARE!! ♫

modern soul UNIVERSAL LOVE It's you girl GLADES rare! ♫

modern soul FOUNDATIONS Change my life PSYCHO UK only ♫

modern soul ODYSSEY Our lives are shaped by.. MOWEST♫

rare modern soul AL MASON Good lovin' BUNKY ♫

rare modern soul BRIEF ENCOUNTER Human SOUND PLUS ♫

rare modern soul LARRY WEDGEWORTH No more games ♫

modern soul dance SAINT TROPEZ Fill my life with love ♫

modern soul TYRONE BARKLEY Man of value MIDSONG ♫

modern soul dancer TRUTH Touch me DEVAKI ♫

modern soul dancer MUSIC MAKERS Rock that stuff DASH ♫

modern soul dancer ALMA FAYE BROOKS Thank you RCA ♫

modern soul MOTHER FREEDOM BAND Beautiful summer day ♫

modern soul TOUCH OF CLASS Love means everything ♫

modern soul MOON WILLIAMS Suspicious love MCA rare!!♫

modern soul MAJIK Back into your heart HI rare!! ♫

philly soul JONESES In love again EPIC demo RARE!! ♫

modern soul TYRONE DAVIS Just my luck COLUMBIA ♫

rare funky soul STONE LUV Get up and dance STING ♫

TSU TORONADOES Please heart don't break RAMPART rare! ♫

crossover soul WEE THREE LTD Girl I'll always love you♫

crossover YOUNG LADIES Tired of running around STANG ♫

crossover soul GEORGE WILSON Come back to me STANG ♫

crossover soul MARJORIE MITCHELL Lord of my life ♫

crossover soul dancer OPTIMISTICS Man TURBO ♫

crossover soul dancer DELLS It's all up to you CADET ♫

northern soul DELLS Thinkin' about you CADET ♫

northern soul LITTLE RICHIE Just another heartache SS7♫

northern soul PENTAGONS Gonna wait for you SUTTER ♫

northern soul MONIQUE Nobody's baby MAURCI ♫

northern soul EDDIE HILL I can hear you crying GE GE ♫

northern soul JOE & GEORGE No one loves you NOW ♫

northern soul dancer BOSS FOUR Walkin' by RIM ♫

northern soul dance IKETTES What'cha gonna do PHI-DAN ♫

northern soul LONZINE CANNON Quit while your ahead ♫

northern soul STEVIE WONDER Contract on love W/D!! ♫

northern soul dancer LIZ LANDS Midnight Johnny GORDY ♫

northern soul ROY REDMOND You say you love me SA-MO ♫

northern soul dancer JIM & LEE Let go, baby SMASH ♫

northern soul FABULOUS JADES Come on and live RIKA ♫

crossover SIR GUY ARMOND God bless a woman SCAMM ♫

crossover MOONLIGHTERS BAND More than I can stand LAMP♫

crossover WILLIE TEE Walking up a one way street NOLA ♫

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

UPDATED LIST!

ALBUMS

Leon Debouse - A fine instrument - Bold / EX/EX / £225 (TK rarity with the excellent modern soul dancer "Every fellas girl")

Fillmotions - Young girls in motion - Young Girl / EX/EX / £125 (Legendary S.F. soul album and a major rarity)

*SOLD* Alice Clark - s/t - Mainstream / EX/EX / £125 ("Don't you care" - classic! Beautiful copy still in shrink. Definite original, and no cut out despite reaching Sweden in the famous cut out containers of the 70/80's)

Eleanore Mills - This is... - Astroscope / EX/EX / £90 (Love this 1974 album! "I'm gonna get you", "How can I love you", "Fascinating, devastating man" etc. Lovely copy, cover still in shrink.)

Mighty Pope - s/t - RCA / VG+/VG+ / £90 (Canadian modern soul album with covers of "If you want a love affair", "If that's the way that you want it", Tower of strength (the Sam Dees track, not Gene McDaniels..) Cover has tiny writing and some seam wear. Vinyl has some light superficial marks, plays well.)

Heartstoppers - s/t - All Platinum / VG+/VG / £70 (Great femme crossover soul, "Where does love go" is my fave. Cover has quite heavy ring wear + cut out hole)

*HOLD* Ramp - Come into knowledge - Abc Blue Thumb / EX/EX / £60 (Classic Roy Ayers production, rare and great!!)

J.P. Rodgers, JR. - Good taste in love - / EX/EX / £60 (Rare album that came out in a plain 12 inch sleeve. With "All my lovin" but also the superb modern soul dancer "I enjoy your love" which only came out here. AML did get a 45 release as well)

Albert Jones - The facts of life - Candy Apple / EX/EX / £50 (Canadian album with the feel good crossover dancer "Mother nature" and the floater "You and your love".

+
)

Bobby Glenn - Shout it out - Koala / EX/EX / £50 (With "Hey love" and the recently comped "Sounds like a love song". Tax scam label! Beautfil copy with cover still in seal.)

*SOLD* Idris Muhammed - Peace and Rhythm - Prestige / EX/VG+ / £40 (Includes "I'm a believer" here in a extended and better-than-the-45 5:20 version. Faint ring wear otherwise a beautiful copy)

*SOLD* Solid Solution - Loving you - Silver Spoon / EX/EX / £35 (Classic modern soul album out of Detroit. "Think about it, girl", "L.O.V.E." etc. Superb copy with cover still in shrink.)

Hearts of Stone - Stop the world, we wanna get on - VIP / EX/VG / £30 (With "If I could give you the world" + "What does it take". Cover has cut corner + ring wear. Nothing major.)

*SOLD* Ronn Matlock - Love city - Cotillion / EX/EX / £25 (Absolutely lovely Michael Stokes produced album, the whole album is great but my favourite will always be "I can't forget about you".)

*SOLD* Otis Clay - The only way is up - Blues R&B / EX/EX / £25 (With the classic title track and unlike the 45 this won't develop a hiss if you play it a few times)

Impressions - Times have change - Curtom / VG+/EX / £15 (Severely underrated album, believe this was the first one with Leroy Hutson as lead. Filled with great cuts, seriously good cover in "Inner city blues", congas fuelled dancer in "Love me" and the true standout "Potent love" which is one of my fave Curtom sounds ever. German press)

*SOLD* Ronnie McNeir - s/t - Prodigal / EX/EX / £15 (Great modern soul album "You are everything" etc. Lovely copy still in seal, small cut out cut.)

45s

*HOLD* Master Force - Don't fight the feeling / Hey girl - Rain Forest / EX / £200 (Two great sides, classic 45)

*HOLD* Tom-Emmanuel And Ron Experience - When you lose your groove / Why (the knower) - Golden Three / EX / £125 (Popular 45 among both northern and rare groove collectors. WYLYG side has a label tear the size of a finger nail.)

*HOLD* Sisters Love - Give me your love / same - Mowest / EX / £100 (White demo of this rare groove classic)

*SOLD* Solid Gold Revue - She's so good / Come let me love you - Castanet / EX / £80 (Fab double sider off the dead rare "Love's traffic" album)

*SOLD* Al Hudson & Soul Partners - I'm about lovin' you - Atco / EX / £80 (Great modern soul dancer and certainly the most popular of his 45 only releases)

Marie "Queenie" Lyons - See and don't see - Deluxe / EX / £70 (Classic sisters funk, soul with attitude)

Windy City - Hey it's over - Innovation II / EX / £50 (First label before WB, another killer on this choice Chicago label.)

Barbara Hall - You brought it on yourself - Innovation II / EX / £25 (White demo of this classic)

*SOLD* Windy City - We party heavy up in heah / Good guys don't always win - Innovation II / EX / £25 (Big favourite for myself, Leolyxxx, Lady Midnight and others. Backed with a nice version of the Sam Dees song, this side small neat writing. White demo copy.)

*HOLD* Mike James Kirkland - Give it to me / Love insurance - Bryan / EX / £40 (Superb crossover soul off the classic "Hang on in there" album)

Richard Starr - Love is not a game - Stage / EX / £40 (Highly recommended! https://www.youtube.c...h?v=2Zn9cRSfO1U)

Patti Shaw - Somebody pulled the switch - Cherry / EX / £40 (Two step fave, rare!!)

Ollie Nightingale - I don't know why I love you - Memphis / EX / £35 (Rare and great crossover soul. The original to Lynn White's popular 1991 version)

Four Flights - All I want is you - Almeria / VG+ / £35 (Perhaps the best version of this track also made by Sly, Slick & Wicked and Convertion)

*HOLD* Dee Dee Warwick - Where is that rainbow - Mercury / VG+ / £30 (Classic crossover soul, different and better version than on album. White demo)

*HOLD* Billy Garner - Brand new girl - BGP / VG+ / £30 (Original vinyl release of this popular deep funk funkster. Promo only 45 that came out in 2000 in very limited supplies to support the Super Funk 2, it was previously unreleased)

Johnny Baker - Shy guy - Fog City / EX / £30 (1973 modern soul dancer out of S.F.)

*SOLD* Personal Touch - It ain't no big thing - PAP / EX / £30 (Same as Donna McGee, great modern soul dancer)

*SOLD* Jones Girls - Will you be there - Paramount / EX / £30 (very rare stock copy with different b-side)

*SOLD* Bobby Dukes - Just to be with you - Saru / EX / £30 (First label before Calla this was also done by

The O'Jays and The Elements. I prefer this version done in a more modern soul style.)

*HOLD* Sebastian Williams - Get your point over - Ovide / EX / £25 (Classic crossover soul that "enjoyed" a couple of nu soul re-makes)

Lena Horne - Feels so good - Buddah / EX / £25 (Top quality funky soul with even a hint of jazz, personal fave!! And nice on 7 inch usually seen on album.)

Rimshots - Dancing girl - Astroscope / EX / £20 (Great funk/soul also done by Fatback)

Willie & the Mighty Magnificents - Take my love / same - All Platinum / EX / £20 (Excellent crossover soul, listen here

)

Invitations - Look on the good side - Silver Blue / VG+ / £20 (Philly soul ever green, what an intro. Rarer issue copy, b-side has a sticker.)

Z.Z. Hill - Universal love - Columbia / EX / £20 (Rare dj friendly VINYL release of this great modern soul dancer)

Jimmy Ellidge - You can't stop a man in love - Song Bird / EX / £20 (Rarest version of this well covered track, a modern soul oldie.)

Millionaires - Never for me - Philips / VG+ / £30 (Catchy northern soul dancer. Label has cut out hole).

Susan Phillips - Key in the mailbox - All Platinum / EX / £15 (Best version of this classic crossover sound, soundfile here

)

Lezli Valentine - The coward's way out - All Platinum / EX / £15 (Good x-over soul)

Raw Soul - The gig - DPG / VG / £15 (Funky instrumental that I think was on the Goldmine Cleethorpes comp)

Lady Lee - Simple things - Pride / EX / £10 (Sugary crossover soul!)

Imaginations - I want a girl / I love you, more - Bacon Fat / VG / £8 (plenty of light marks but plays ok)

*SOLD* Gwen McRae - Doin' it - Atlantic / VG / £8 (UK only 45, plays ok but not perfect)

*HOLD* Syreeta - What love has joined together - Tamla Motown / EX / £8 (By far best version of this excellent track. UK only as 45, a strong recommendation!)

Sisters Love - You've got to make choice - Tamla Motown / EX / £8 (Another killer by this vocally gifted group, one I used a few times in my DJ sets. UK original)

Ivy - Who's at the door - Heat / EX / £6 (Great 2 step)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert