Guest I KNOW NOTHING

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest rosies dad

that Ruth Roman "double determination" sounds just like a version i have on Mr. G records...Liz McCall I think..

i'd have to dig it out and give it a listen, but it sounds nearly identical, maybe even the same vocals? anyone confirm this?

jacob

Social source share

Guest I KNOW NOTHING

that Ruth Roman "double determination" sounds just like a version i have on Mr. G records...Liz McCall I think..

i'd have to dig it out and give it a listen, but it sounds nearly identical, maybe even the same vocals? anyone confirm this?

jacob

there's a motown one on the site too. dont know the answer to ur question tho. hope you find out. here's waiting

Social source share

Guest rosies dad

i'll try to dig mine out, unless someone else answers before me. it's been awhile since i listened to it but right now it sounds

like the exact same track to my ears.

jacob

Social source share

Guest rosies dad

i uploaded Liz McCall to refosoul, have a listen. i cant remember how to put it here in my post, but it's my last listened to tune.

the only difference i hear is the backup singers are missing on the "ruth roman" version...?

jacob

Edited by rosies dad
Social source share

Guest rosies dad

one of the other acetates that seller is offering has "boy from crosstown" on it, which is another "liz mccall" version, the flip of

her "double determination" on Mr. G, which i posted earlier.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!