Quality SOUL music... X/OVER....70's......MODERN....MID-TEMPO GEMS

SATURDAY DECEMBER 11th

8.00 - 12.30ish

REGULARS MICK & KEV

WITH OUR GUESTS, THE 'JUST SOUL' LADS

SEAN HAMPSEY & TATS TAYLOR

BISHOPTHORPE SOCIAL CLUB

MAIN STREET

BISHOPTHORPE, YORK ( JUST OF THE A64, LEEDS SIDE OF YORK)

YO23 2RA

GREAT VENUE WITH SUPERB SOUND SYSTEM, LARGE CAR PARK AND

CHEAP DRINKS

£3.50 OTD

INFO....KEV ON...07831787710 OR MICK ON....07947865079

• Replies 29
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

This looks like being a (Christmas) cracker Mick :thumbsup: The Helliwell hotel is fully booked, and there's a real buzz on this one.

A great chance to experience two of the nicest guys in Soulbusiness doing what they do best.........playing great SOUL records.

Cant wait.

Blake

• Helpful 1

Guest oldsoulgit

Really looking forward to this as it will be our 1st time there,two car loads coming up from Telford after Pat Cross's 70th ups 60th bash on the Friday,

cheers Jim.

Greetings to one and allwave.gif

First shout for what is our last night for 2010

M K SOUL

SATURDAY DECEMBER 11th

8.00 - 12.30ish

REGULARS MICK & KEV

BISHOPTHORPE SOCIAL CLUB

MAIN STREET

YO23 2RA

CHEAP DRINKS

£3.50 OTD

Mick , just a shame it clashes with the Riley Smith Hall just a few miles away . Hope it goes well for you mate .
Guest topcatnumpty1

Mick , just a shame it clashes with the Riley Smith Hall just a few miles away . Hope it goes well for you mate .

Appeals to a different type of audience tho, see you at Bishopthorpe Blake.

T.C.

as long as the roads are clear, the babysitter is willing and I can fit into a frock - we are coming along!

the husband has very kindly offered to drive me to and from - so mines a JD wi a dash o cola...

see ya on the dance floor :thumbsup:

Kirst-------cakes again!!!

T.C.

no fecking way...

just took some flapjack type affair (oats, honey, butter and fruit) out the oven - bet it'll all be gone by tomorrow :rolleyes:

Greetings to one and allwave.gif

First shout for what is our last night for 2010

M K SOUL

SATURDAY DECEMBER 11th

8.00 - 12.30ish

REGULARS MICK & KEV

BISHOPTHORPE SOCIAL CLUB

MAIN STREET

YO23 2RA

CHEAP DRINKS

£3.50 OTD

HMMMMMMMMMMM Down in york [Weather permitting] to see me ma, before xmas, hopefully we`ll get along to this one......REGARDS HARRY & DIthumbsup.gif

This looks like being a (Christmas) cracker Mick :thumbsup: The Helliwell hotel is fully booked, and there's a real buzz on this one.

A great chance to experience two of the nicest guys in Soulbusiness doing what they do best.........playing great SOUL records.

Cant wait.

Blake

Hows it going mate?

Yes its looking like we will have a great nightthumbsup.gif, especially with two of the nicest people on the scene Djing, as you rightly sayhatsoff2.gif Burnett hotel is also fully booked, will be in touch,

Mick.

Guest kolectem

THIS IS GONNA BE A CRACKING NIGHT, LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING UP WITH THE JUNCTION 17 CROWD,

TOP ORGANISERS, TOP DJ LINEUP, PLAYING TOP CHOONS, IN TOP COMPANY..

THATS ABOUT TOPPED IT!!!! SEE YOU SAT PAUL@ELLEN

Really looking forward to this as it will be our 1st time there,two car loads coming up from Telford after Pat Cross's 70th ups 60th bash on the Friday,

cheers Jim.

Alright Jim,thumbsup.gif

I'm sure you will enjoy what is a great x/over..70's...modern night, always on the soulful side. Looking forward to meeting up with the Junction 17 crowd again, will be in touch, Mick.hatsoff2.gif

Seriously chuffed to be celebrating the last MK Soul night of 2010 with you!

Hope the crowd are up for a Soulful 'mixed bag' of music, cos we've got lots to share!

Really looking forward to it fellas!

:thumbsup:

Sean

Hi Sean,

Really looking forward to you and Tats guesting for us for the first timeyes.gif should be a cracking night, anyone who has heard you both Dj will know what great tunes you have, see you Saturday. Mickthumbup.gif

Forcast is for 7 degrees on Saturday Kirsty, thats +7 , so only the babysitter and the dress to sort out now :D :D. See you both on Saturday.

B+N

that's good news! will make sure I pack a shovel, blanket, flask, sandwiches and stuff like that just in case we get snowed in :no:

part of me wants to stay at home int eh warm, snuggled on the sofa eating mince pies... and the other half wants to be let loose on the dancefloor!

I have warned the kids that they might be staying at Grandads... they're not best pleased and I'll have to bribe them to make up for the torture that they'll have to endure (watching cowboy films and not being allowed to go to bed when they want to)

and as for the frock - I have well and truly cultivated my winter blubber and the only clothes that fit are slacks and smocks, or things with a lot of s-t-r-e-t-c-h :wave:

THIS IS GONNA BE A CRACKING NIGHT, LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING UP WITH THE JUNCTION 17 CROWD,

TOP ORGANISERS, TOP DJ LINEUP, PLAYING TOP CHOONS, IN TOP COMPANY..

THATS ABOUT TOPPED IT!!!! SEE YOU SAT PAUL@ELLEN

Now then you two, yep should be a cracking night, junction 17 crowd are on their way, along with everyone else.

Really looking forward to this, feel free to bring a sales box if you can be bothered, see you tonight, Mick.hatsoff2.gif

Cheers Mick and the same to you and yours for the festive period & and of course all the best wishes for the new year, hopefully we`ll see you tonight, thanks for the welcome to us Bishopthorpe virginslaugh.giflaugh.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

hey I'm a virgin too - and I've been completely ignored... ohmy.gif

hope to see you and Mrs Sunshine tonight :hatsoff2: