Greatstone Soul Club - Crimbo Bash - Sat.18Th Dec

~~ GREATSTONE SOUL CLUB ~~

Event Date: 18th DECEMBER (Single Day Event)

The Greatstone Soul Club Presents -

~~ A CHRISTMAS PARTY ~~

A NIGHT OF 100% ORIGINAL, QUALITY SOUL MUSIC

Rare 6ts Soul, Northern & Crossover SATURDAY 18th DECEMBER , and always 'Every Third Saturday Of The Month'

The Night Runs From 8.00pm til 2.00am

Tax £4.00 otd. Includes Buffet SPECIAL GUEST DJ'S - DAVE & JORDI RIPOLLES, TONY 'O' LES HARE + TBA... STEVIE Z ,TONY JACKSON , MARK BAILDON , PAUL HAVEKIN , BUDGIE

As always we round our Greatstone year off with a party, loads of guests still to be confirmed......

The Greatstone Hotel

The A56 Chester Road, Stretford,

Manchester M32 ORN ( 5 mins from Jnt. 7 M60, 2Mins. from MUFC )

More Info Tony greatstonesoul@googlemail.com

Mark markbaildon@bowdoncheshire.freeserve.co.uk

Rooms Available-Hotel

Edited by Tony Jackson
  • Replies 60
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Got a wedding on during the day but going to try and swerve it later on and get down to The Greastone. Will try and get a few of the crack heads down with me.

Paul, as always it would be great to see you guy's down the Greatstone.....the more the merrier mate.

Azza, likewise, long overdue re-visit must be on the cards.....get that Buckley geezer in harness as well....

Can't wait I'm excited allready lol will try and stay in control this time but I'm not making any promises lol

x x x

Hi Vicky, really glad you and Steve are coming along, loads of messages coming in already, looks like its going to be a great way to round off the year.......likewise, can't wait....Tony

I'll bet you've put your vest back on :yes: ....got your message, away at a works do in the midlands....bell you tomorrow.....Tony

Hi tony

vest back on i just unpacked the suitcase in the airposrt and put all my clothes on :thumbsup: . not too bad i quite like the cold weather (makes me loads of money :hatsoff2: ) looks like it will be a packer for the Christmas Bash.

mark

Hi all been away down the old smoke, I'm really looking forward to the crimbo bash and to see friends new and old and with the added bonus of two fine guests Dave and Jordi. Sounds like its going to be packed to the rafters Tony O aswell better get there early for a seat. I see our new resident groupie will be attending hi Vickywhistling.gifSee you all week on Saturday Paul.

Hi all been away down the old smoke, I'm really looking forward to the crimbo bash and to see friends new and old and with the added bonus of two fine guests Dave and Jordi. Sounds like its going to be packed to the rafters Tony O aswell better get there early for a seat. I see our new resident groupie will be attending hi Vickywhistling.gifSee you all week on Saturday Paul.

Hi fellas ...long time no see :yes:

Was hoping to make it for the final one of the yr ..but if it's gonna be a packer ,not sure i wanna risk travelling all that way if i might not get in :thumbsup:

Great line up ..................................................................as per usual :hatsoff2:

Hi fellas ...long time no see :yes:

Was hoping to make it for the final one of the yr ..but if it's gonna be a packer ,not sure i wanna risk travelling all that way if i might not get in :thumbsup:

Great line up ..................................................................as per usual :hatsoff2:

Howdo Nev.....things thawed out in Darlington yet??......always room for a 'little 'un' mate:thumbsup:

Guest soul widow

Haha chris good one

well only 6 more sleeps to go weyhey. Might just take a bottle of nightnurse and have one big continuous sleep them Saturday will be here lol.

Can you tell I'm excited!!

God help you all. Haven't been out souling for 2wks so need a good night out.

Greatstone groupie vicky

x

Dj times for the night not sre of full compliments of Dj's so this is a starter for now.

8.00 till till 8.30 Paul and mark

8.30 till till 9.00 Liam

9.00 till 9.45 Budgie

9.45 till 10.15 Tony O

10.15 till 11.30 Mark & Paul

11.30 till 1.00 Dave and Jordi ripolles

1.00 till 2.00 Tony & Les Hare

Dj times may be subject to change :lol:

Mark

Edited by mark.b

Dj times for the night not sre of full compliments of Dj's so this is a starter for now.

8.00 till 9.00 Tony and Paul

9.00 till 9.45 Budgie

9.45 till 10.30 Tony O

10.30 till 11.30 Paul and Tony

1.00 till 2.00 Mark

Dj times may be subject to change :lol:

Mark

aye up mark

gonna get down to this seeing as though am now back for a few months.

looking forward to catching up

cheers

phil

aye up mark

cheers

phil

Its been a while Phil, look forward to catching up..

Rare soul underground with Geordie and the dentist and a bad bunch of Red Devil soul commando's... Got a few coming along, looks like the extension will be required..

9.00 till 9.45 Budgie

9.45 till 10.30 Tony O

1.00 till 2.00 Mark

2am... Coffee and Cream live

2.15.. windows start breaking as Cream does the high note on " Hey there lonely girl "

9.00 till 9.45 Budgie

9.45 till 10.30 Tony O

1.00 till 2.00 Mark

2.15.. windows start breaking as Cream does the high note on " Hey there lonely girl "

I'LL PLAY THE SPOONS AS PERCUSSION FOR 'COFFEE & CREAM' !!!

Have ammended times for dj's added

8.00 till till 8.30 Paul and mark

8.30 till till 9.00 Liam

9.00 till 9.45 Budgie

9.45 till 10.15 Tony O

10.15 till 11.30 Mark & Paul

11.30 till 12.15 Jordi ripolles

12.15 till 1.00 Dave ripolles

1.00 till 2.00 Tony & Les Hare

Dj times may be subject to change :thumbsup:

Mark

Edited by mark.b

aye up mark

cheers

phil

Hi Phil and Steve looking like it is going to be a cracker of a christmas party, be good to catch up with you phil now you are back in the the land of the living for a few months.

mark

9.00 till 9.45 Budgie

9.45 till 10.30 Tony O

1.00 till 2.00 Mark

Plenty of oral lubrication required me thinks.........matron:thumbsup:

Edited by Tony Jackson

Was informed by Johnny Beggs today that this is where we shall be this weekend :thumbup:

As either Des Parker or Johnny will be driving, I have no choice but to tag along and consume copious amounts of alcohol :yes:

Must be 18 months + since I last went the Greatstone (maybe even longer?), so well looking forward to collapsing onto one of those fireside chairs you can't get back out of :)

Was informed by Johnny Beggs today that this is where we shall be this weekend :thumbup:

As either Des Parker or Johnny will be driving, I have no choice but to tag along and consume copious amounts of alcohol biggrin.gif

Must be 18 months + since I last went the Greatstone (maybe even longer?), so well looking forward to collapsing onto one of those fireside chairs you can't get back out of :yes:

hi Mace be good to see you all down here i shall see if we can fit in a couple of R & B things for you failing that maybea couple of Latin type tracks not that you will notice by midnight :)

mark

hi Mace be good to see you all down here i shall see if we can fit in a couple of R & B things for you failing that maybea couple of Latin type tracks not that you will notice by midnight :yes:

mark

I'll not notice by 10p.m. if all goes to plan mate laugh.gif

Don't worry about me Mark, just do what you normally do down there....though if you could arrange a couple of table strippers (of the female variety) that really would be pulling the rabbit out of the hat (in more ways than one :) ), and all three of us would be very grateful :lol:

See ya saturday :thumbup:

I'll not notice by 10p.m. if all goes to plan mate :(

Don't worry about me Mark, just do what you normally do down there....though if you could arrange a couple of table strippers (of the female variety) that really would be pulling the rabbit out of the hat (in more ways than one :lol: ), and all three of us would be very grateful :lol:

See ya saturday :lol:

I have a very nice steam wallpaper stripper how about that :lol:

I have ammended the Dj times the world famous circus tapeze act the brothers Ripolles are now performing solo :) looks like we are going to be packed out this month.

mark

Hi all

Was hoping to make it for this but looking doubtful now :P

Sadly i say ,because i don't get across anywhere near as often as i'd like to ,and this looks like you've saved the best till last :hatsoff2:

Great to see Dave and Jordi going solo ..it just means you now get treated to a longer session of some of the best tunes around ..and always something fresh too!

Looking at the feedback here..it sounds like your in for a busy night ,so make sure you put extra half time food out for the hounds of the Greatstone :P

P.s .where has this yr gone :lamsey:

Hi all

Was hoping to make it for this but looking doubtful now :P

Sadly i say ,because i don't get across anywhere near as often as i'd like to ,and this looks like you've saved the best till last :hatsoff2:

Great to see Dave and Jordi going solo ..it just means you now get treated to a longer session of some of the best tunes around ..and always something fresh too!

Looking at the feedback here..it sounds like your in for a busy night ,so make sure you put extra half time food out for the hounds of the Greatstone :)

P.s .where has this yr gone :lamsey:

Shame Nev, why not call in on the way back from Leeds?....anyway if you can't make it, not to worry have a great Crimbo, see you in the New Year.

ATB Tony & Janet

Guest just mo

Hello Peoples.....and especially the excitable Vicki laugh.gif

Really looking forward to this. Just hope the weather doesn't interfere with our plans no.gif

And Dave........hope you're gonna put Sweet Pearl in you box.....pretty please smile.gif

See y'all Saturday

Guest soul widow

Well it's finally Friday!

Oh what a long week that's been!!

Were going to move on tonight so if I'm very quiet and subduded you know I over indulged in copious amounts of alcohol.

I'm sure that I shall soon recover once I walk down those stairs and return to my usual giddy excited self.

Can't frigging wait.

We shall be joined by karl Rhodes and Mandy, so it's double the trouble with me and her!!

And it's also Gary holymans birthday Sunday so even more celebrating to do.

Now to the important part what's everyone wearing lol

x

And Dave........hope you're gonna put Sweet Pearl in you box.....pretty please smile.gif

I wish I could, but dont think it's gonna be here in time :lol: .... still, hopefully there'll be one or two others for ya.

Really looking forward to this to get me in the Christmas spirit, always great music and great people, and you never know maybe a potted meat sarnie or two at 12...

see you tomorrow!

I wish I could, but dont think it's gonna be here in time :lol: .... still, hopefully there'll be one or two others for ya.

Really looking forward to this to get me in the Christmas spirit, always great music and great people, and you never know maybe a potted meat sarnie or two at 12...

see you tomorrow!

they will all be gone by 12 get your orders in early :lol:

i am sure you will treat us to some out of this world tuneage Dave.

mark

~~ GREATSTONE SOUL CLUB ~~

Event Date: 18th DECEMBER (Single Day Event)

The Greatstone Soul Club Presents -

~~ A CHRISTMAS PARTY ~~

A NIGHT OF 100% ORIGINAL, QUALITY SOUL MUSIC

Rare 6ts Soul, Northern & Crossover SATURDAY 18th DECEMBER , and always 'Every Third Saturday Of The Month'

The Night Runs From 8.00pm til 2.00am

Tax £4.00 otd. Includes Buffet SPECIAL GUEST DJ'S - DAVE & JORDI RIPOLLES, TONY 'O' LES HARE + TBA... STEVIE Z ,TONY JACKSON , MARK BAILDON , PAUL HAVEKIN , BUDGIE

As always we round our Greatstone year off with a party, loads of guests still to be confirmed......

The Greatstone Hotel

The A56 Chester Road, Stretford,

Manchester M32 ORN ( 5 mins from Jnt. 7 M60, 2Mins. from MUFC )

More Info Tony greatstonesoul@googlemail.com

Mark markbaildon@bowdoncheshire.freeserve.co.uk

Rooms Available-Hotel

All roads clear, and the fires on!! Actually the sun's out :thumbsup: looking forward to a cracking party......Tony