Halifax Free Soul Club - November 28Th Thanks

Guest HALIFAXFREESOUL

Guest HALIFAXFREESOUL

Thanks to all who turned out at the November HFSC event at Bar Eleven, Halifax

Great day - probably the best yet for atmosphere

Great tunes from Jools Metcalfe and John Edge - Thanks lads - diamonds the pair of yers!

Packed dance floor all day - brill!

See you at the next one - 30th January with guest Russ Winstanley - as ever admission FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Mark aka Liquidator

• Replies 4
  • Views 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks to all who turned out at the November HFSC event at Bar Eleven, Halifax

Great day - probably the best yet for atmosphere

Great tunes from Jools Metcalfe and John Edge - Thanks lads - diamonds the pair of yers!

Packed dance floor all day - brill!

See you at the next one - 30th January with guest Russ Winstanley - as ever admission FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Mark aka Liquidator

we came , we got lost , we saw , we heard , we had pizza , we came home , we got wasted. there was a few faces i recognised . thankfully people( like the bloke who told me the song artist playing was major lance and informed me it was northern soul, thought i was a grumpy hooded yoof who,d had a tough paper round. Nice bar , good space, and like you say, party atmosphere.

Guest HALIFAXFREESOUL

Thanks for putting one in pal. hope to see you again soon. please make a point of introducing yersen next time. Russ Winstanley and a couple more wigan deejays on 30th January - as ever all Free!

Guest stevie t

had a ball , my 1st time down and was great to see poeple i had not seen in an age, plus they through some good R&B

tunes , must have known i was coming .....see you at the next

Guest HALIFAXFREESOUL

had a ball , my 1st time down and was great to see poeple i had not seen in an age, plus they through some good R&B

tunes , must have known i was coming .....see you at the next

had there been a prize for the best dressed youd have got it mate! nice to see ya and thanks- will introduce meself next time

Mark