Daz

• Replies 54
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

:yes:Good news indeed Daz, had some great nights at the Bridge back in the late 90s, I did the odd spot there as well. This will be the first gig penciled in on my new calendar.

See you on the 23rd :yes: :yes:

Blake

Thats the 22nd my friend :yes:

Daz

Guest topcatnumpty1

Daz---you boys up for a drink at my old local b4-----10 mins from the Bridge--Real Ale at £1 40 a pint.will be staying at my mothers house

T.C

Daz---you boys up for a drink at my old local b4-----10 mins from the Bridge--Real Ale at £1 40 a pint.will be staying at my mothers house

T.C

Hi T.C. is that the pub down the road, cant remember the name of it?

Always up for real ale.:thumbsup:

Should be a cracking night.

Cheers

Daz

Guest topcatnumpty1

Daz---Bay Horse in Catterick Village(Theakstons,Black Sheep and Jennings) on the other side of the green is The Oak Tree (Sam Smiths) ten minutes further on than the Bridge.C.U ALL THERE FIRST!!1

T.C. and Rani

Good to see one of the better venues in the North East back on after a good while.

Will be there . Is it in the same room?.

Hi Adam

Yes we chose to use the same room. As you know it generates a fantastic atmosphere. Great memories where it all began for me really.

Sure to be a good night!:no:

Daz

Its fantastic to be back at this venue this is the first night 'Back At The Bridge'.

Dont forget to get this night in your diaries for 2011!

Be quick and take advantage of the special room rates.

Speak to Doug at the Hotel and quote 'soul night'.

Cheers & A Merry Christmas To All :thumbsup:

Daz

• 2 weeks later...

after much and persistant badgering from several entities from Boro... we are currently thinking about it :rolleyes:

unless work gets in the way, and/or the children - we'll see you on the dancefloor

Dont forget to get this night in your diaries for 2011!

Be quick and take advantage of the special room rates.

Speak to Doug at the Hotel and quote 'soul night'.

Cheers & A Merry Christmas To All thumbup.gif

Daz

Not long to wait now for this night.

Really looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Guest THE BRIGADIER

Hopefully the first of many back at Catterick Bridge. Nights like this show what great tunes some of the northeast lads have, defo gonna be a top night in a good venue.

Its fantastic to be back at this venue this is the first night 'Back At The Bridge'.

Its looking like we'll be having a busy night. People from Preston, Leeds, York, Newcastle, Boro, Newton Aycliffe, Richmond and of course Darlington all confirming their attending, already booked rooms etc.

Mini buses organised from Darlington. Let me know via pm if you want to reserve a place, i will need £5 deposit per person.

Thanks

Daz :rolleyes:

Im sure we'll all have a great night :lol:

If we drink in moderation that is :hatsoff2:

As you know I've never been one to drink in moderation :hatsoff2: . Just booked a room at the hotel,which means I dont have to drive & can make a weekend of it yes.gif . Its a good deal on the hotel as I looking at the price they normally charge :wave: x

Gonna be taxi for Carr by 10pm then!

No No No :lol:

You know me by now a pint then a 5 minute break followed by another pint and a quick short then another pint - toilet break then off to the bar for another pint. Hang on i seem to be buying too many your round Mr H!:thumbup:

See you on the 22nd

Daz

Guest topcatnumpty1

Kirst --yes you can walk from Catterick Bridge to Catt Vill --i used to do it hundreds of times when the last bus only went to the Bridge and not the village(ah Catterick bridge bus shelter --memories --if bus shelters could only talk) but it is a good 20 min walk and very exposed --opposite the racecourse----me and Rani are staying at the bridge and cud share a baxi with you!!! --shades of Whitby --we cud GO DUTCH!!

Let us know

T.C. and Rani

Kirst --yes you can walk from Catterick Bridge to Catt Vill --i used to do it hundreds of times when the last bus only went to the Bridge and not the village(ah Catterick bridge bus shelter --memories --if bus shelters could only talk) but it is a good 20 min walk and very exposed --opposite the racecourse----me and Rani are staying at the bridge and cud share a baxi with you!!! --shades of Whitby --we cud GO DUTCH!!

Let us know

T.C. and Rani

Sharing a taxi sounds like a good idea,what time are you thinking of going down there?. I'll text you in the week. Lol,dont forget your go dutch hat & if I cant get a mobile signal I'll hang it out of the window xx

Seats booked on the bus ...so it's a definite from me and Jo.

Must be 10yrs ince i 1st went to the BRIDGE and SOUL SAM was on that very night too :thumbsup:

Great venue and a few good nights spent drinking and dancing to some top tunes.

Will it be like stepping back in time or have they re-vamped the place ??

Seats booked on the bus ...so it's a definite from me and Jo.

Must be 10yrs ince i 1st went to the BRIDGE and SOUL SAM was on that very night too yes.gif

Great venue and a few good nights spent drinking and dancing to some top tunes.

Will it be like stepping back in time or have they re-vamped the place ??

Still looks exactly the same.

Will be a great night - get there early expecting a packer.

Here's to the next ten years!!thumbsup.gif

Guest topcatnumpty1

Daz---are all of the bus coming to the Pub---the landlady is about 106 and only sees about 3 customers ,early doors on a saturday night !!!!

T.C

Myself and the lovely Madame Beehive plus 2 are coming. It's been a few years since I was last at the bridge. Do they still have a revolving door?

Comrade Moustache

Myself and the lovely Madame Beehive plus 2 are coming. It's been a few years since I was last at the bridge. Do they still have a revolving door?

Comrade Moustache

Yes mate still got the famous revolving doors.

See you Saturday!

Daz

Guest topcatnumpty1

Anyone know if Scorton car boot is any good & if its on this Sunday?. Thinking of playing it a visit as I've heard its not far from the bridge xx

Now you--(Lean out of the window ,if you can,t hear me!!) Rani and me were on about this---on Sunday morning opposite the hotel is the biggest open air market in the N.E. and then Scorton Aerodrome car boot( i think my old folks go every week!!) is 15 mins away.

TXT or bell us re Taxi on Sat night from hotel-----we.re at my mothers till 4 then at Hotel-----picking up my gone dutch designer outfit!!!

T.C and Rani

Now you--(Lean out of the window ,if you can,t hear me!!) Rani and me were on about this---on Sunday morning opposite the hotel is the biggest open air market in the N.E. and then Scorton Aerodrome car boot( i think my old folks go every week!!) is 15 mins away.

TXT or bell us re Taxi on Sat night from hotel-----we.re at my mothers till 4 then at Hotel-----picking up my gone dutch designer outfit!!!

T.C and Rani

I texted you the other day,did you get it,are you on the same number?. I was reading about the open air one,200 stalls,looks like we are going to be busy!. Pm me your number in case its a different one to the one I have xx