Audio On 12 Inch

Guest BIG H

been digging through some old 12's and came across a copy of Audio - Do You Really Want Me on Mote, now for the life of me i cant even remember buying it or where it came from, i seem i remember when Graeme Ellis was spinning this it was quiet tough on 7, was the 12 done for uk market ?

TIA Harry thumbsup.gif

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Got one in the loft Harry... somewhere. Can't tell you the full tale but I think its legit and came into the country via John Anderson if my memory seves me right. Will try and find out more.

Steve :rolleyes:

been digging through some old 12's and came across a copy of Audio - Do You Really Want Me on Mote, now for the life of me i cant even remember buying it or where it came from, i seem i remember when Graeme Ellis was spinning this it was quiet tough on 7, was the 12 done for uk market ?

TIA Harry thumbsup.gif

Social source share

TIA Harry thumbsup.gif

Audio was available as a 45, 12" and as a self named album.

A poular spin in the late 80's and early 90's on both modern soul and rare groove scenes. Along with a couple of tracks from his album. A second 45 "Berries On The Vine" was also popular.

In 2009 we at Soul Junction released the previously unissued dancer by Audio "Kisses Don't Lie" SJ503. If you want to hear this there is a soundclip on our website: www.souljunctionrecords.co.uk

Dave

Soul Junction

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!