Ebay Dealer

Breakbeatbananas is the persons Id and his email is TommyPotts (Thee Tommy Potts?)

Look at his feedback What does it tell you cos I bought some records off him

Never got them

Filed a claim and today I get a partial refund for $6.05 whats that all about!

link: https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=breakbeatbananas&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=VIP:feedback

Social source share

• Replies 47
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Breakbeatbananas is the persons Id and his email is TommyPotts (Thee Tommy Potts?)

Never got them

link: https://feedback.ebay...me=VIP:feedback

Member on here too..

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/profile/20467-breakbeatbananas/

Social source share

Never got them

link: https://feedback.ebay...me=VIP:feedback

Looks like this person has either hit financial embarassment, is a robbing t**t or both and decided to keep his paypal account and the linked bank account as empty as possible - probably why you've only got a partial refund of the scraps left in paypal..

Room 101 for this joker..

Social source share

Looks like this person has either hit financial embarassment, is a robbing t**t or both and decided to keep his paypal account and the linked bank account as empty as possible - probably why you've only got a partial refund of the scraps left in paypal..

Room 101 for this joker..

Surely this cant be 'the' Pottsy can it :D

had stuff in the past without any bother

M.

Social source share

Dual accounts on here by the looks of things as well (bit naughty) - Original https://www.soul-source.co.uk/profile/2018-tommy/

Maybe fallen on tough times, website's now defunked https://www.tommysrecords.com/

Shame, would have said Tommy was/is a good egg. Sure Ady would have something to say about all this.

Social source share

Dual accounts on here by the looks of things as well (bit naughty) - Original https://www.soul-source.co.uk/profile/2018-tommy/

Maybe fallen on tough times, website's now defunked https://www.tommysrecords.com/

Shame, would have said Tommy was/is a good egg. Sure Ady would have something to say about all this.

It's got nothing to do with Ady if Tommy is playing up, he's had to step in to solve a dispute between me and Tommy in the past when he shouldn't have had to.

Social source share

Wow, only just this minute seen this thread. Let me see if I can throw some light on what's gone on.

Firstly, Tommy (Breakbeatbananas) is my son, I'm Adrian, his dad. Tommy lives in the U.S., I live in the U.K. We are not involved business wise.

Right, from what I can make out here's a very brief reason behind what has happened.

Up until the end of October/start of November Tommy & his wife were living in an apartment in an area near a place called Compton in Los Angeles. A few months ago they had a baby boy. About this time a man moved in with the woman that lived in the apartment next door. This man sadly took offence to the fact that Tommy is white, I know this doesn't sound possible in this day & age but the man threatened to shoot him & his family unless they got out :D . Tommy & his family had to move out that night, this fella next door meant it.

From that point up until about a week ago they were going from one persons place to another, basically anyone that would take them in for a few nights.

Now, I've not managed to get to talk to Tommy since they had to move out of their home that night, but I have been told they have managed to get somewhere to live & are in the process of moving in there.

I know Tommy well enough to know that letting people down on getting their records will be bothering him. I also know that sadly he's not been in a position to even contact people to let them know what's going on. He's not even managed to talk to me, I've had to get all this information from a third party.

As soon as he's in a position to put things right I hope he will.

Ady.

Edited by pottsy
Social source share

Wow, only just this minute seen this thread. Let me see if I can throw some light on what's gone on.

Firstly, Tommy (Breakbeatbananas) is my son, I'm Adrian, his dad. Tommy lives in the U.S., I live in the U.K. We are not involved business wise.

Right, from what I can make out here's a very brief reason behind what has happened.

Up until the end of October/start of November Tommy & his wife were living in an apartment in an area near a place called Compton in Los Angeles. A few months ago they had a baby boy. About this time a man moved in with the woman that lived in the apartment next door. This man sadly took offence to the fact that Tommy is white, I know this doesn't sound possible in this day & age but the man threatened to shoot him & his family unless they got out :( . Tommy & his family had to move out that night, this fella next door meant it.

From that point up until about a week ago they were going from one persons place to another, basically anyone that would take them in for a few nights.

Now, I've not managed to get to talk to Tommy since they had to move out of their home that night, but I have been told they have managed to get somewhere to live & are in the process of moving in there.

I know Tommy well enough to know that letting people down on getting their records will be bothering him. I also know that sadly he's not been in a position to even contact people to let them know what's going on. He's not even managed to talk to me, I've had to get all this information from a third party.

Ady.

Hi Ady

Having been to Los Angeles and knowing just where Compton is ...i fully understand Tommy's fear and reason for doing a fast one.

Having bought quite a few things off him on ebay over the last few yrs i can say ,he's always been a very helpful guy regarding his sales.

He's one of the good guy's and if this has happened to him then ,i'm sure when he get's back on his feet ,all will be resolved :D

Scary stuff indeed and in this instance my concerns are more with Tommy than any mislaid records!

Social source share

Christ Compton?!!!! We've all heard stories about drive bys etc in that neighbourhood. Feel for him trying to raise cash and skip out of Dodge with their lives, Jesus!

Must be hell for Ady too, your kid & grandkid the otherside of the world with all that going on.

I believe Tommy is a stand up guy and this recent activity is not his usual practice. As Ady has said it can't sit easy with him.

Best case scenario they stay settled where they are and start sorting folk out with refunds.

Edited by Simsy
Social source share

Up until the end of October/start of November Tommy & his wife were living in an apartment in an area near a place called Compton in Los Angeles. A few months ago they had a baby boy. About this time a man moved in with the woman that lived in the apartment next door. This man sadly took offence to the fact that Tommy is white, I know this doesn't sound possible in this day & age but the man threatened to shoot him & his family unless they got out :D . Tommy & his family had to move out that night, this fella next door meant it.

Ady.

Im sorry to hear of the trouble- However you said that this did not happen until the end of October beginning of November He listed tham early October so it wasnt that bad at that time

I paid in the middle of October for the records I bid for so he had at least a week to 10 days before this incident happened to send them out so I am now suspect of any story unless someone can persuade me otherwise.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Apart from the period when he has had his reported difficulties - the last month - he has only had one negative feedback in 12 months (and 4 neutrals). Sounds like he is having some difficulty as his father has stated - if it was a scam surely he would just sell one or two big ticket items rather than lots of $5 -$20 items?

Whatever, I hope he gets himself sorted and is able to satisfy his buyers.

Mike

Social source share

I've bought a good few things from Tommy off ebay and they have always been as described.

As for this and similar threads, I think it is fair enough to complain about an ebay seller when you have had a problem but there are a number of posters who just seemed to have joined in, slagging him off, when they are not involved at all. In this case a pm to Adey to check if it was indeed Tommy would have got the response he ended up posting.

The sums involved don't appear to be massive so maybe everyone could wait until Tommy gets himself and his family sorted out and be in a position to defend himself before adding anything else?

I had a similar situation in 2003 although I was a buyer not a seller, I forgot to pay for a record and the seller left me neg feedback and a right slagging off. When ebay was back on my list of priorities I apologised to him and pointed out that my Dad had died and his sh*tty ebay sale had got pushed down my list a bit.

Social source share

Im sorry to hear of the trouble- However you said that this did not happen until the end of October beginning of November He listed tham early October so it wasnt that bad at that time

I paid in the middle of October for the records I bid for so he had at least a week to 10 days before this incident happened to send them out so I am now suspect of any story unless someone can persuade me otherwise.

Also of course there are no libraries or internet cafes in Los Angeles so he couldn't have contacted you anyway Steve.

Social source share

Also of course there are no libraries or internet cafes in Los Angeles so he couldn't have contacted you anyway Steve.

Firstly anyone who buys off someone with that number of neg feedback well only got your self to blame,

it's a scam if you can't see it then you deserve to loose your money, thats only how i see it.

Social source share

Firstly anyone who buys off someone with that number of neg feedback well only got your self to blame,

it's a scam if you can't see it then you deserve to loose your money, thats only how i see it.

That's alright then, thanks for those words of wisdom, the fact that he got all the feedback at the same time makes no difference to your theory then. :thumbsup:

Social source share

That's alright then, thanks for those words of wisdom, the fact that he got all the feedback at the same time makes no difference to your theory then. :thumbsup:

Like i said Pete thats only how i see it, but its got to make you wounder. Why not do one big one, you will get more buyers willing to pay £20 than a one off of 840 but still get the same amount. Anyway i hope i am very wrong and all the buyers get their records or all of their money back, good luck all

Social source share

Like i said Pete thats only how i see it, but its got to make you wounder. Why not do one big one, you will get more buyers willing to pay £20 than a one off of 840 but still get the same amount. Anyway i hope i am very wrong and all the buyers get their records or all of their money back, good luck all

I know but you can't blame the buyers, it was probably showing no negs when they bid then all of a sudden - loads.

Social source share

AS I said - Ididnt know it was tommy until I got this strange partial refund of $6.05.

I suppose if someone is threatening your life - records are the last thing on your mind. Wheres the Police in this? I mean to sort out the racist B**tard.

Sorry but the first thing I would do if felt that threatened is to contact my family immeadiately and get a plane back to the UK.Why hasnt he done this ADY?

Id be back in the UK within 48 hours - Forget Job friends etc - My Wife and children would be my first concern and Id be on the first plane to safety!

Social source share

I've bought a good few things from Tommy off ebay and they have always been as described.

As for this and similar threads, I think it is fair enough to complain about an ebay seller when you have had a problem but there are a number of posters who just seemed to have joined in, slagging him off, when they are not involved at all. In this case a pm to Adey to check if it was indeed Tommy would have got the response he ended up posting.

The sums involved don't appear to be massive so maybe everyone could wait until Tommy gets himself and his family sorted out and be in a position to defend himself before adding anything else?

I had a similar situation in 2003 although I was a buyer not a seller, I forgot to pay for a record and the seller left me neg feedback and a right slagging off. When ebay was back on my list of priorities I apologised to him and pointed out that my Dad had died and his sh*tty ebay sale had got pushed down my list a bit.

Paul I totalled the Bid amounts of the negative feedback excluding money sent for postage & packing whatever that comes to

The total is 947dollars which equates to 607 pounds Not such a small sum after all!

He could have come on here and just said - sorry guys major problem will sort out before xmas and that would have deflected all this flack!

Social source share

Paul I totalled the Bid amounts of the negative feedback excluding money sent for postage & packing whatever that comes to

The total is 947dollars which equates to 607 pounds Not such a small sum after all!

He could have come on here and just said - sorry guys major problem will sort out before xmas and that would have deflected all this flack!

FFS! You must have a full and interesting life. In the scheme of things that is peanuts.

I have no idea what sort of sh*t Tommy is in but if I did I think I would try and help him. I've only met him a couple of times but IMHO he is a pretty straight guy. I would think for him to have sold records and not sent them and hung on to the money (if he has - it probably got refunded and he has nothing in the bank) then he must be pretty desperate. He's a young guy in his twenties with a young family, in LA with apparently nowhere to live.

If I was that age trying to find my family somewhere to live and needing to earn some money in a city and country that isn't renowned for its benevolence, the last thing I would be doing is looking for an internet caff to correspond with some disappointed eBay buyers or explain myself to soul-source.

If he needed £600 quid to sort himself out I'd send him it now. All you seem to give a toss about is some records. How much are you owed? I'll send you it myself if it is such a big deal.

Please close this thread until Tommy can speak up for himself or we at least find out what his situation is.

Edited by paultp
Social source share

Paul you said it wasnt much I was just responding that !

Yes if he is in a desperate situation Im not bothered that much about the records.

But why is he still in the states-

If his life is threatened - his family should help him get back to the Uk - Mine would and they dont have much money !

Infact if he had come on here and said something Im sure the Soul-source family would have helped him - Id have waived my records and thrown some money into the pot to get him and his family back to the UK.

P.S. Dont get Narky with me just because Ive asked a couple of questions about an ebay seller! You know nothing about my life so you are not qualified  to comment!

So you are prepared to send the 600 quid plus postage to all the  the buyers who've left negative feedback - Fine deposit 600 pounds in my paypal account and I will distribute it to all who are owed!

My paypal account is s.eckersley@nhs.net

Steve

Social source share

FFS! You must have a full and interesting life. In the scheme of things that is peanuts.

I have no idea what sort of sh*t Tommy is in but if I did I think I would try and help him. I've only met him a couple of times but IMHO he is a pretty straight guy. I would think for him to have sold records and not sent them and hung on to the money (if he has - it probably got refunded and he has nothing in the bank) then he must be pretty desperate. He's a young guy in his twenties with a young family, in LA with apparently nowhere to live.

If I was that age trying to find my family somewhere to live and needing to earn some money in a city and country that isn't renowned for its benevolence, the last thing I would be doing is looking for an internet caff to correspond with some disappointed eBay buyers or explain myself to soul-source.

If he needed £600 quid to sort himself out I'd send him it now. All you seem to give a toss about is some records. How much are you owed? I'll send you it myself if it is such a big deal.

Please close this thread until Tommy can speak up for himself or we at least find out what his situation is.

Christ..............think you've been really unfair on this buyer here. There's been loads of posts about Ebay sellers on here. Sorry this Tommy is in the shit and having trouble..........but at least the buyer in this case has brought it to members attention and they now know the score.........nothing wrong with that as far as I can see!!!

Edited by jobbo
Social source share

AS I said - Ididnt know it was tommy until I got this strange partial refund of $6.05.

I suppose if someone is threatening your life - records are the last thing on your mind. Wheres the Police in this? I mean to sort out the racist B**tard.

Sorry but the first thing I would do if felt that threatened is to contact my family immeadiately and get a plane back to the UK.Why hasnt he done this ADY?

Id be back in the UK within 48 hours - Forget Job friends etc - My Wife and children would be my first concern and Id be on the first plane to safety!

Hi Steve,

I do want to make one thing clear with everyone, I'm not making any excuses for the lad. If I were in yours, or anyone elses situation on this thread who hasn't got their records, I'd probably be voicing my frustration on here as well.

I can't answer for Tommy. At most I will get a short email from him perhaps once a month. On the night he decided to get out of his apartment, by chance I was at my elderly fathers (Tommys grandad). Tommy called him to ask his advice on what he should do. We both agreed the best thing was to grab the baby & get out, not later, but that minute. I've not heard from him since. Any other small amounts of info have come from third parties.

Regarding the police. He was living in an area that he shouldn't have been living in, you won't get any sympathy from the police in that area. You call the police on an angry neighbour with a gun, well, you know what will happen.

Regarding getting on a plane. I guess he'd have to leave his child & wife behind.

If anyone reading this knows how to contact him, perhaps they'd be kind enough to ask him to contact me.

Thanks,

Ady

Social source share

Yes if he is in a desperate situation Im not bothered that much about the records.

If his life is threatened - his family should help him get back to the Uk - Mine would and they dont have much money !

Infact if he had come on here and said something Im sure the Soul-source family would have helped him - Id have waived my records and thrown some money into the pot to get him and his family back to the UK.

P.S. Dont get Narky with me just because Ive asked a couple of questions about an ebay seller! You know nothing about my life so you are not qualified to comment!

So you are prepared to send the 600 quid plus postage to all the the buyers who've left negative feedback - Fine deposit 600 pounds in my paypal account and I will distribute it to all who are owed!

Steve

Steve,

When I've managed to trace Tommy I'm going to refund everyone. I just need to talk to him first to try & find out who is owed what & get everyones paypal address. The second I find out I can then do it.

Ady

Social source share

Hi Steve,

I do want to make one thing clear with everyone, I'm not making any excuses for the lad. If I were in yours, or anyone elses situation on this thread who hasn't got their records, I'd probably be voicing my frustration on here as well.

I can't answer for Tommy. At most I will get a short email from him perhaps once a month. On the night he decided to get out of his apartment, by chance I was at my elderly fathers (Tommys grandad). Tommy called him to ask his advice on what he should do. We both agreed the best thing was to grab the baby & get out, not later, but that minute. I've not heard from him since. Any other small amounts of info have come from third parties.

Regarding the police. He was living in an area that he shouldn't have been living in, you won't get any sympathy from the police in that area. You call the police on an angry neighbour with a gun, well, you know what will happen.

Regarding getting on a plane. I guess he'd have to leave his child & wife behind.

If anyone reading this knows how to contact him, perhaps they'd be kind enough to ask him to contact me.

Thanks,

Ady

Bloody kids ay?

Like your son, I too was running around Compton looking for records when I was 21. Only difference is that I always got out of there before 4.00pm. That was in '76.

I went back in '96 and ended up at a rap cafe in Compton by accident @ 9.00pm one night. Bad mistake. I was lucky to get out in one piece. I went to a friend's place in Compton to chill-out after the cafe incident only to keep hearing gunshots and low-flying police helicopters nearby. I couldn't get out of the bloody place fast enough LOL.

Not somewhere to settle for an English white guy. Is he nuts? :yes:

Hope he's OK and all is well with him. He'd be much better off and safer living in the valley.

Ian D :yes:

Edited by Ian Dewhirst
Social source share

Bloody kids ay?

Like your son, I too was running around Compton looking for records when I was 21. Only difference is that I always got out of there before 4.00pm. That was in '76.

I went back in '96 and ended up at a rap cafe in Compton by accident @ 9.00pm one night. Bad mistake. I was lucky to get out in one piece. I went to a friend's place in Compton to chill-out after the cafe incident only to keep hearing gunshots and low-flying police helicopters nearby. I couldn't get out of the bloody place fast enough LOL.

Not somewhere to settle for an English white guy. Is he nuts? :yes:

Hope he's OK and all is well with him. He'd be much better off and safer living in the valley.

Ian D :yes:

Hi Ian,

Re nuts, I guess it's where his wife grew up.

The valley !! I used to stay with a very nice Jewish couple in the valley, at least I thought they were. I didn't know about his mental health issue, until late one night when he hadn't taken his medication. I'd rather you stick me in the middle of Compton wearing a pink bikini & high heels on a dark night, I'd feel safer.

Ady

Edited by pottsy
Social source share

I sure hope something like this doesn't happen to anyone else. No one seems to be out much and Ady has promised to refund monies when he knows who to pay. It's easy to forget theres real people with real problems behind these avatars....so please try and have a little mercy. :yes:

Social source share

I'm pretty certain that no one would get this much negative feedback on purpose certainly not young Tommy, the lad has been wheeling and dealing in records for a good few years based in the States and if his Dad says Tommy is having problems then that's good enough for me, think about it why would anyone try to scam people for $5-$10 records because apart for the odd record all the sales are of this low end value, there are of course many chancers and rip off merchants on Ebay so I can understand people leaving negative feedback when they don't get their records but in this instance I feel that this has happened due to circumstances beyound his control, perhaps if it had have been possible he should have sent messages to the buyers explaining the situation to avoid this now sorry situation.

To go from a solid reputation and good feedback to this will take Tommy a long time to repair so not only has he had to move house he now has a source of income gone or certainly damaged until he can address the current problems, lastly if Ady say's he will cover the refunds then take this as gospel he will.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

what is a "rap cafe"? sounds upscale

It was the Good Life cafe which was meant to be cool. I had my doubts but everyone thought I was being a wuss LOL. Didn't like the vibe at all when I got there and I'm generally easy going pretty much anywhere. It was when some PCP frazzled gangsta started fronting me that I figured it was time to leave. Got out by the skin of my teeth only to end up a few miles away in what seemed to be a war zone at the time. Anyone who's seen the brilliant film "Training Day" will know what I'm talking about.

https://hiphopwired.com/2009/07/07/the-good-life-l-a-hip-hops-untold-story/

Ian D biggrin.gif

Social source share

P.S. Dont get Narky with me just because Ive asked a couple of questions about an ebay seller! You know nothing about my life so you are not qualified to comment!

So you are prepared to send the 600 quid plus postage to all the the buyers who've left negative feedback - Fine deposit 600 pounds in my paypal account and I will distribute it to all who are owed!

Steve

I really am amazed this thread is still running.

If you had pm'd Ady before blasting away on here you would have known the score as much as anyone does. But much more fun to have a blast on here and get a load of others to join in the witch hunt and agree you have been badly done to. How much are you owed? $20 or so?

I said I would gladly help Tommy out if you read my post - to sort himself out rather than pay his ebay debts. I was making the point that compared with being homeless - £600 is not a vast amount in the scheme of things (although it probably is to Tommy at the mo).

How many of those people have been refunded? I imagine you have no idea. If you think I'm sending you £600 you must be seriously deranged.

Unbelievable.

Edited by paultp
Social source share

I really am amazed this thread is still running.

If you had pm'd Ady before blasting away on here you would have known the score as much as anyone does. But much more fun to have a blast on here and get a load of others to join in the witch hunt and agree you have been badly done to. How much are you owed? $20 or so?

I said I would gladly help Tommy out if you read my post - to sort himself out rather than pay his ebay debts. I was making the point that compared with being homeless - £600 is not a vast amount in the scheme of things (although it probably is to Tommy at the mo).

How many of those people have been refunded? I imagine you have no idea. If you think I'm sending you £600 you must be seriously deranged.

Unbelievable.

Sorry Paul, it's you that's unbelievable and you are completely our of order, how dare you deflect this back at Steve. Tommy is not a good seller in my opinion, the last lot of records he sent me went straight down the tip, he lied about the conditions and it's not the first time, if you really think the sun shines out of his arse then you help him out, otherwise stop slagging off honest people who've lost their money.

Social source share

Sorry Paul, it's you that's unbelievable and you are completely our of order, how dare you deflect this back at Steve. Tommy is not a good seller in my opinion, the last lot of records he sent me went straight down the tip, he lied about the conditions and it's not the first time, if you really think the sun shines out of his arse then you help him out, otherwise stop slagging off honest people who've lost their money.

I think it is out of order for people to continue a thread when the seller's father has explained the situation and offered to refund everyone. Steve could have pm'd Ady before posting this up here, informed him of the problem and found out exactly what the score was. I've already offered to help him out if you read the posts but it won't be via Steve.

I don't think the sun shines out of his arse, I've only met him twice and that was 10 years ago. My point is that continuing to moan about his ebay selling practices (of cheap records) when he is possibly homeless is sort of missing the point. I would say this whether I know him or not.

To be honest, if it turns out that he has changed into a cynical record dealer who badly grades records or doesn't send them out at all, then that will be a relief to me. I'd rather it was that than him being homeless with a young family in a desperate situation.

I suppose I've just got my priorities all wrong, its records that are more important than all that. What was I thinking!

Social source share

I think it is out of order for people to continue a thread when the seller's father has explained the situation and offered to refund everyone. Steve could have pm'd Ady before posting this up here, informed him of the problem and found out exactly what the score was. I've already offered to help him out if you read the posts but it won't be via Steve.

I don't think the sun shines out of his arse, I've only met him twice and that was 10 years ago. My point is that continuing to moan about his ebay selling practices (of cheap records) when he is possibly homeless is sort of missing the point. I would say this whether I know him or not.

To be honest, if it turns out that he has changed into a cynical record dealer who badly grades records or doesn't send them out at all, then that will be a relief to me. I'd rather it was that than him being homeless with a young family in a desperate situation.

I suppose I've just got my priorities all wrong, its records that are more important than all that. What was I thinking!

What's all this about "his ebay policies of selling cheap records"? Cheap records. Have you seen some of the things he used to sell? Absolutely top rarities.

Social source share

Hi Pete,

I'm a bit confused here. Are you saying that after that time you came to me to complain about the Volumes on Impact that you got from Tommy (where I personally refunded you) that you then went back & bought more records off him ? Why on earth did you do that after all you said to me about how badly he grades records ? You're not a naive collector who's just starting out, you're someone that knows these records inside out. So why go back again ? I know I wouldn't !!

Ady

Social source share

Think I gotta back Paul on this one... the young man`s clearly in trouble (because of a third person that`s making life very difficult for him) and solving these troubles or giving him a bit of support is clearly priority atm. And I think the problems with records not receieved etc can still be dealt with after his main problems are solved.

That being said, I do understand why ss member Ernie Andrews is pissed off for not receiving his records. £600 is a hefty sum and shouldn`t be minimised and he was right to start a thread about his concerns. I think he`ll get his money back in the not so distant future, so that`s a positive outcome.

Social source share

Think I gotta back Paul on this one... the young man`s clearly in trouble (because of a third person that`s making life very difficult for him) and solving these troubles or giving him a bit of support is clearly priority atm. And I think the problems with records not receieved etc can still be dealt with after his main problems are solved.

That being said, I do understand why ss member Ernie Andrews is pissed off for not receiving his records. £600 is a hefty sum and shouldn`t be minimised and he was right to start a thread about his concerns. I think he`ll get his money back in the not so distant future, so that`s a positive outcome.

Thanks Dave.

Just to be clear, Steve isn't owed £600, that is the total amount from all the sellers who left negative feedback. No idea if they have or have not been refunded.

Anyway, I've said my bit, so I'm outta here. I hope it all gets cleared up.

Social source share

Hi Pete,

I'm a bit confused here. Are you saying that after that time you came to me to complain about the Volumes on Impact that you got from Tommy (where I personally refunded you) that you then went back & bought more records off him ? Why on earth did you do that after all you said to me about how badly he grades records ? You're not a naive collector who's just starting out, you're someone that knows these records inside out. So why go back again ? I know I wouldn't !!

Ady

I didn't go back, this was 6 months before that, he was selling under a different username to his original one and I wouldn't have even bid if I'd have known he was the seller. The only decent items were broken and inserted into the middle of the pile of records, so were already broken before he even posted them. He gave me half the money back, wow thanks, not like I could afford to send 250 records back to LA was it?

It was at the same time as these two people left feedback:

records arrived as in description but a lot were unplayable Buyer: Member id rivalino2 (private) Nov-15-09 03:47

COLLECTION OF 270+ RARE, NORTHERN SOUL FUNK R&B 45'S (#110440827403) US $390.00

BEWARE! Total RIP-OFF! Sold unplayable trashed junk as "nice condition"! BEWARE!

and I didn't leave him ngative myself, why not, I will never know.

Got no problem with you Ady but am happy to stand here and argue my corner.

Social source share

Spoken To Ady via PM

Enough has now been said on the thread.

The problem is on here sometimes that you never know if someone has a genuine problem or not - Now I do.

I had a problem with a Junkie here in Aberdeen smacked me with a bottle and then tried to have me done for attempted murder - Not the same situation but very worrying as my 5 year old daughter witnessed it so I feel for Tommy now I know the facts but Ady accepts the reason why I put the thread up.

"Time to put this to bed"

Social source share