Colne Big Soul Night Friday 10Th December

Back at the MUNI , ALBERT RD COLNE, The classic soul night with Ginger, Roman , Shaun Fitton and Roy, 10 years of soul at this iconic venue (see events calendar) 8 til 1 am £5 ticket or pay on the door 01282661234 at this Ballroom of the stars, home of the British Blues Festival, Steve Cropper, Chris Farlowe and Georgie Fame at the last two, previously Edwin Starr, Irma Thomas and Bobby Bland, great dance floor, balconies at this long running night.

• Replies 9
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Had a few calls asking if tickets needed, as venue holds 500+ it should be ok to pay on the door, seems to be plenty of interest in the return of the Muni, although its a classic soul night lots of well known soulies enjoy the social side of the event, we had Marvin Ruffin drop in on one occasion and a staff reporter from BLUES and SOUL in the 70s FRANK ELSON called in to see us, add that to the girls from the local trouser factory and you get the idea, a great night, Roman

Had a few calls asking if tickets needed, as venue holds 500+ it should be ok to pay on the door, seems to be plenty of interest in the return of the Muni, although its a classic soul night lots of well known soulies enjoy the social side of the event, we had Marvin Ruffin drop in on one occasion and a staff reporter from BLUES and SOUL in the 70s FRANK ELSON called in to see us, add that to the girls from the local trouser factory and you get the idea, a great night, Roman

Gunna be a good night Roman, this will be the first time at the muni for me. Paul and shaun told me a bit about it, and it sounds brill. try and get Julie to come , otherwise i`ll have to ring Paul see if i can get a lift. So see you there

KTF Pete :ohmy: