Horse & Groom , Doncaster

PS-Soul

'SUNDAY CHILL OUT' XMAS SPECIAL

Sunday 19th December 2010

12 noon – 7pm ish...... at

The "HORSE & GROOM"

East Laith Gate ,

DONCASTER

Join residents Dave & Bri Pinch,Joe Lakin,Steve Mank and Mick Waddington for a superb selection of soulful choons on a Sunday Afternoon

Guests this time are Barnsley duo .............

'TOM WHEELHOUSE and MARK WHITELEY'

Good food served all day and as always it's ................

FREE ENTRANCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over 7 Hours of QUALITY ACROSS THE BOARD SOUL MUSIC ....... !!!!!!!!!!

Edited by PS-Soul
  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

12 noon 7pm ish...... at

The "HORSE & GROOM"

East Laith Gate ,

DONCASTER

Join residents Dave & Bri Pinch,Joe Lakin,Steve Mank and Mick Waddington for a superb selection of soulful choons on a Sunday Afternoon

Wow , missed the last two so this one can't come quick enough, nor can the Horse n Groom DJs being the guest club at the Riley Smith' on Sat 11 December :yes: .

Edited by andybellwood

12 noon - 7pm ish...... at

The "HORSE & GROOM"

East Laith Gate ,

DONCASTER

A "Not to be missed event" and following on from his policemans outfit recently, I understand a certain dj will be living out his dressing up fetish as a seasonal Santas elf. But with beer tickets in his sack rather than toys!

Christmas a the "Chill Out" What more can anyone ask for!

I will be on my best behaviour as I'll have the Gaffer with me.

s12274.gif

Don

THAT WILL BE A CHANGE THEN :thumbsup::no::D

Only seems like yesterday that we had the last one, Really looking forward to this especially with the Barnsley duo on the decks (request for the Doc & Kelly & Soul Explosion pleeeeeeeeeeeease).

Sadly will be on the orange juice cos i'll be driving.

C U all on the 19th

Mick W

THAT WILL BE A CHANGE THEN :ohmy::no::)

Only seems like yesterday that we had the last one, Really looking forward to this especially with the Barnsley duo on the decks (request for the Doc & Kelly & Soul Explosion pleeeeeeeeeeeease).

C U all on the 19th

Mick W

dont forget the riley smith hall do tonight mick :lol::D

dave

THAT WILL BE A CHANGE THEN :thumbsup::thumbup::shhh:

C U all on the 19th

Mick W

Yes Mick , Will make sure Kelly & The Doc travel with us :hatsoff2:

Looking forward to............Pub Grub..............Great Tunes..........Great Company...........Guiness beer.gif..Guiness :lol:..Guiness :thumbsup:..Guiness :thumbsup:

I'll have a practice at Brett/Steves do on Sunday wink.gif

M.:wave:

Edited by MarkWhiteley

last nights riley smith hall has put me in the mood for the next sunday chillout. not only have the chillout guys got some of the best records that you can listen too and dance too they are 5 of the nicest guys you can wish to meet.

see you all sunday sharon

12 noon - 7pm ish...... at

The "HORSE & GROOM"

East Laith Gate ,

DONCASTER

Be there if we don't get any of that white stuff coming down. Always look forward to the H&G.

John & Helen

(Washington Sunday Soul and Darnall Horti)

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE H&G CHILLOUT :lol:

A BIG THANKS TO 'THE BOYS' FOR LETTING AV & MYSELF HOLD ANOTHER RAFFLE FOR THE JACK KITCHING APPEAL :thumbsup:

ANY RAFFLE PRIZES ON THE DAY WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED :lol:

SEE YOU NEXT SUNDAY IF NOT BEFORE.

HI PETE NO PROBS ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO HELP .... C U AT THE WEEK END ......... JOE

PETE

HI JOE,

HAD THIS ONE IN THE CALENDAR FOR A WHILE NOW AND HAD A GREAT TIME OUT AT THE H&G ON MY LAST VISIT. QUITE A FEW OF THE LEEDS CROWD WILL BE COMING ALONG, CHAP, AZZA, MARK,PAUL AND MATTY(Providing he is not working on sunday for the usual double time).

SADLY DID NOT GET TO BRETTS DO LAST SUNDAY DUE TO THE MISSUS WANTING THE "HOUSE READY FOR CHRISTMAS" BUT I HAVE GOT THE PASS OUT FOR THIS SUNDAY!!!:hypo:no.gif:thumbup::wicked:

SO HORSE AND GROOM THIS SUNDAY FOLLOWED BY SOME AFTERNOON DELIGHT AT THE CARLTON CLUB THE FOLLOWING WEEK. TWO WEEKENDS OF SUPERB SOUL IN THE 60s/70s and CROSSOVER MOULD.

WHO SAID ITS NOT CHRISTMAS??biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

REGARDS ROY

AFTERNOON DELIGHT SOUL, THE CARLTON CLUB,CARLTON,ROTHWELL,nr LEEDS.

BOXING DAY.26th DECEMBER.2pm till MIDNIGHT - AND ITS FREE!!!!!!!

HI JOE,

HAD THIS ONE IN THE CALENDAR FOR A WHILE NOW AND HAD A GREAT TIME OUT AT THE H&G ON MY LAST VISIT. QUITE A FEW OF THE LEEDS CROWD WILL BE COMING ALONG, CHAP, AZZA, MARK,PAUL AND MATTY(Providing he is not working on sunday for the usual double time).

SADLY DID NOT GET TO BRETTS DO LAST SUNDAY DUE TO THE MISSUS WANTING THE "HOUSE READY FOR CHRISTMAS" BUT I HAVE GOT THE PASS OUT FOR THIS SUNDAY!!!:no: :no: :huh::lol:

SO HORSE AND GROOM THIS SUNDAY FOLLOWED BY SOME AFTERNOON DELIGHT AT THE CARLTON CLUB THE FOLLOWING WEEK. TWO WEEKENDS OF SUPERB SOUL IN THE 60s/70s and CROSSOVER MOULD.

WHO SAID ITS NOT CHRISTMAS??:D :D HI ROY GLAD YOU & THE LAD,S CAN MAKE IT STRONG TEAM FROM

SHEFFIELD COMING OVER AS WELL LET,S START CHRISTMAS

EARLY JOE & H& G BOYS

REGARDS ROY

AFTERNOON DELIGHT SOUL, THE CARLTON CLUB,CARLTON,ROTHWELL,nr LEEDS.

BOXING DAY.26th DECEMBER.2pm till MIDNIGHT - AND ITS FREE!!!!!!!

DON

HOPE YOUR GAFFER KEEPS ME ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW ON SUNDAY AS UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE WORK ON MONDAY! :yes:ohmy.gif:(

BUT WHAT THE HECK IT'S CHRISTMAS & LAST H&G OF 2010 - PARTY TIME!! :):lol::D

AV :D

Remember Av - dont let the morning after spoil the day before :thumbup:

I shall be having a Guiness prctice session in preparation for my bit to help the Irish economy next year :( (thanks Mick W for the advice)

See ya Sunday

M.

Excellent spot from Mr Whiteley at Lava Lounge on Sunday, more of the same at H&G please Mark.

See you all on Sunday, get the sledges and dogs on standby.

Paul & Sue :thumbup::)

Your requests are welcome, I'll bring the good stuff ph34r.gif but Joe did say non o' that 70s garbage :D

M.:yes:

ps. I have it on good authority that my North Eastern buddy will be in attendance :lol:

believe it when ya see it :(

Edited by MarkWhiteley
Guest Derek White

Heyup All.

Dunt really know what to do Sunday, could go xmas shopping round meadowhall..... :lol:

Tidy garden and wash the car..... :lol:

Get me work clothes washed and ready for early days Monday. :lol:

Naaa, none of that crap's gonna happen. Of to Donny on't train for a proper session of soaking me liver and top soul music. :yes:

No more than 4 pints to the hour though eh, Don. :lol:

Cheers,

Derek.

PS. promise I'll be on me best behaviour, and won't be knocking any drinks about. :lol: :lol:

Heyup All.

Dunt really know what to do Sunday, could go xmas shopping round meadowhall..... :lol:

Tidy garden and wash the car..... :(

Get me work clothes washed and ready for early days Monday. :no:

Naaa, none of that crap's gonna happen. Of to Donny on't train for a proper session of soaking me liver and top soul music. :lol:

No more than 4 pints to the hour though eh, Don. :lol:

Cheers,

Derek.

PS. promise I'll be on me best behaviour, and won't be knocking any drinks about. :(wink.gif

[/quote

Hi derek

im on the train too this sunday so lets hope they are running and lets hope the white stuff stays away see you all at the h&g

cheers

sharon

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.....THE..."WILL HE OR WONT HE"??? SAGA WILL COME TO A HEAD ON SUNDAY.

WHEN THE ANNOUNCEMENT GOES UP....."GEORDIE IS IN THE BUILDING"

IVE PROMISED DAVE PINCH A LIFT HOME SO ANYONE ON ROUTE (MR WHITE) IS WELCOME, LOOKS LIKE WE WILL BE THERE TILL THE DEATH AS DAVES MISSUS IS OUT AND ABOUT HERSELF SO HES GOT A LATE PASS OUT BY DEFAULT :lol:

SEE YOU ALL SUNDAY...I PROMISE

GEEOOOOOOOOORDIE

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.....THE..."WILL HE OR WONT HE"??? SAGA WILL COME TO A HEAD ON SUNDAY.

IVE PROMISED DAVE PINCH A LIFT HOME SO ANYONE ON ROUTE (MR WHITE) IS WELCOME, LOOKS LIKE WE WILL BE THERE TILL THE DEATH AS DAVES MISSUS IS OUT AND ABOUT HERSELF SO HES GOT A LATE PASS OUT BY DEFAULT :lol:

GEEOOOOOOOOORDIE

Will be good to see you :(:no: , good job your driving so you won't be going home legless :lol: :lol: . Wouldn't want you to be in trouble when you get home no.gif:(

C U Sun

IVE PROMISED DAVE PINCH A LIFT HOME SO ANYONE ON ROUTE (MR WHITE) IS WELCOME, LOOKS LIKE WE WILL BE THERE TILL THE DEATH AS DAVES MISSUS IS OUT AND ABOUT HERSELF SO HES GOT A LATE PASS OUT BY DEFAULT laugh.gif

GEEOOOOOOOOORDIE

:thumbsup: BLUDDYELL, DON'T FORGET TO COME OVER AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF WHEN YOU ARRIVE. BIN SO LONG CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE, BUT AM SURE THE ACCENT WILL GIVE IT HAWAY :ohmy: , HOPE TO SEE YA SUN MATE :sweatingbullets:

BRI PINCH

:thumbsup: BLUDDYELL, DON'T FORGET TO COME OVER AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF WHEN YOU ARRIVE. BIN SO LONG CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE, BUT AM SURE THE ACCENT WILL GIVE IT HAWAY biggrin.gif , HOPE TO SEE YA SUN MATE :sweatingbullets:

BRI PINCH

Have a care Bri....you might confuse him with his twin who is known to have frequented B&Q on a Sunday afternoon.

Av,

Will you be all-right on the night ? or is it Curry in the Dog ?

s12746.gif

Don

HI DON

I'M SURE I'LL BE ALRIGHT ON THE NIGHT! :lol:

I'LL BE TAKING ON BOARD THE GOOD ADVICE FROM THE POSTS ON HERE FROM MARK AND DEREK. :thumbsup: THE H&G DRINKERS ARE SUCH A GOOD INFLUENCE ON ME AS THEY ARE ALL RENOUND FOR THEIR SENSIBLE DRINKING HABITS. no.gif:thumbsup:

SEE YOU SOON IN PTJ TAXI.

AV :yes: