Guest Phil Armstrong

Event Title: DERBY Assembly Rooms ALLNIGHTER

Event Author: Ph1lly

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 17 September 2011

-------------------------------------------------

DERBY Assembly Rooms - 2 Room Allnighter - Confirmed DJ's – 17th September 2011

THE GREAT HALL – 100% Classic Oldies Floorfillers

Kev Richardson .....Ginger Taylor….Dave Rimmer.....Mick H.....Mitch.....Smudge Smith.....Ian Gee....Mark Freeman.....Ted Massey.....Sam Evans ….Rob Smith

THE DARWIN SUITE – Soul Expression Room – Rare & Underplayed

Soul Sam.....Ted Massey .....Chalky…. Dave Thorley..... Mick H..... Jumpin Joan…. Arthur Fenn

THE GREAT HALL – 100% Classic Oldies Floorfillers - 9pm - 7am

THE DARWIN SUITE – Soul Expression Room – Rare & Underplayed -10pm - 5am

Tickets £12 in advance (£15 on the door)

Advance tickets. 01332 255 800

Record dealers welcome, please contact in advance.

www.soulovereasy.co.uk

post-19833-0-86618700-1315643997_thumb.j post-19833-0-59048500-1315644008_thumb.j

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Edited by Phil Armstrong
  • 6 months later...
  • Replies 45
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

CAN'T WAIT FOR DERBY ALL-NIGHTER 2, COMING WITH SOULSAM, TWO SAM'S TOGEATHER CAN'T BE BAD, GREAT NIGHTER TOP TUNES ALL THE WAY IN BOTH ROOMS DON'T FORGET YOUR DANCIN SHOES :rolleyes::no::thumbsup:

SEE YOU ON THE DANCE FLOOR.

SOULFUN AND LOVE SAM EVANS

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BigPaul

The Mansfield crew will be in full attendance for this :yes:

And of course to support our Joanie :thumbsup:

And all t'others in the Darwin Suite :yes:

Main room line up looks pretty darn good to :thumbsup: looks like another week on the Ralgex :P

Best

Paul

Edited by BigPaul
Guest Phil Armstrong

Hi Billy,

Yes this is the same venue that had nighters over 30 years ago in 1978, the venue was built and opened in 1977 and was state of the art back then and is virtually unchaged.

Cheers Phil

Hi Billy,

Yes this is the same venue that had nighters over 30 years ago in 1978, the venue was built and opened in 1977 and was state of the art back then and is virtually unchaged.

Cheers Phil

also i ran a few allnighters there 15 years ago,a great venue,looking forward to going back

best

Mick H

Guest smudgesmith

Hey up Mak.I've just scored some Phyllosan,so we''ll be dancing allnight.

Wish I could take that Kev........but the advert says its for the over forties......rules me out :lol:

Guest Phil Armstrong

Hi All,

Due to the Bar at the last nighter being a nightmare, I’ve been hassling the people responsible at the venue to vastly improve the situation for this allnighter.

Please see the below response received today from the catering manager at the Assembly Rooms:-

Can the following info. be passed onto Phil asap please.

There will be two bars open with 7 staff on each bar.

Pints of soft drinks will be reduced to a special price on the night.

We will have a separate Fast Food area with 2 staff serving & a Chef on duty. Prices will be in line with other Fast Food type venues.

We are obviously aware of the sales last year & have already discussed staffing to ensure we have plenty.

I am in the process of trying to negotiate some promotional prices on lager on the night, but this decision is down to our Head Office & I will try my best.

Any further queries please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Regards

| Kudos Catering Manager | Derby LIVE |

Derby LIVE | Assembly Rooms | | Box Office: 01332 255800 | www.derbylive.co.uk

Cheers Phil

www.soulovereasy.co.uk

Just over a week to go now and really looking forward to it (lift permitting). If not it will be the train.

The last one was a packer. Couldn't believe it when we walked in at 10pm to find the main room near to capacity. Fantastic line up in both rooms too. Can't wait!

Just over a week to go now and really looking forward to it (lift permitting). If not it will be the train.

The last one was a packer. Couldn't believe it when we walked in at 10pm to find the main room near to capacity. Fantastic line up in both rooms too. Can't wait!

Take care,going by train,hope u r going with someone cheers billy

Guest Phil Armstrong

Hi All,

Soul Expression Room DJ Times:-

SOUL Expression IN THE DARWIN SUITE -

RARE & UNDERPLAYED

10.00 pm - 11.00 pm Chalky

11.00pm - 12.00am Arthur Fenn

12.00 am - 1.00 am Dave Thorley

1.00am - 2.00 am Ted Massey

2.00 am - 3.00 am Jumping Joan

3.00 am - 4.00 am Mick H

4.00 am - 5.00 am Soul Sam

Cheers Phil

Guest Phil Armstrong

Hi Sam,

I actually thought I had but they seem to have disappeared, must admit I’m quite confused with the new systems on here, I thought this area was now closed, will post up shortly probably on the thread in Events when I get less time.

Cheers Phil