**** Reduced ! Last Call On These - Now £90 Each Or All 3 For £250 ! ****

eddiep

Hi everyone,

As stated ......

REDUCED AND LAST CALL ON THESE CLASSIC'S

ALL AT 90 QUID EACH OR ALL 3 FOR £250 - BARGAIN !!

See my previous post for details.....

PM me to reserve / buy / info etc.

Scans below that I didn'nt manage to upload first time around.

Cheers :yes:

post-9122-0-75977200-1291324915_thumb.jp

post-9122-0-68950300-1291324958_thumb.jp

post-9122-0-52630900-1291325384_thumb.jp

post-9122-0-08841800-1291325432_thumb.jp

Edited by eddiep
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

someone grab the the Tyn Tymes if you like you Northern uptempo and a bit gritty, a brilliant cover of the Howard Tate classic and their only ever hit and recorded in 1969, been playing this for a few years now and always gets a great response, very good porice too thumbsup.gif

Social source share

someone grab the the Tyn Tymes if you like you Northern uptempo and a bit gritty, a brilliant cover of the Howard Tate classic and their only ever hit and recorded in 1969, been playing this for a few years now and always gets a great response, very good porice too thumbsup.gif

Cheers Bearsy,

Nice to know someone appreciates it thumbsup.gif Lol.

Bit bewildered no one jumped on it to be honest.

Oh well....we'll see.

Social source share

someone grab the the Tyn Tymes if you like you Northern uptempo and a bit gritty, a brilliant cover of the Howard Tate classic and their only ever hit and recorded in 1969, been playing this for a few years now and always gets a great response, very good porice too :rolleyes:

Oirish Greeeg used to spin this a lot at the Capitol Soul Club...there was a bunch of picture sleeve copies found at that point as well...think he tracked down a band member...also got a baseball hat with the group name on it as I recall!!

:D

Social source share

Oirish Greeeg used to spin this a lot at the Capitol Soul Club...there was a bunch of picture sleeve copies found at that point as well...think he tracked down a band member...also got a baseball hat with the group name on it as I recall!!

:rolleyes:

There still together Flynny.

Still performing too after all these years. Albeit a slight line up change I think with one or maybe two members.

Old college friends from two seperate college's. If I remember rightly the rhythm section came from one college and the brass section from another.

Good luck to em eh!

Edited by eddiep
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!