soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 17
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I adore this record rolleyes.gif I would eat bread and Jam for it for a whole month ,but alas its Christmas and I have 115 children to feed and a nail scratch on my old killer heels that desperately needs fixing .... reduce it to 95 and you might have a buyer

A pleading Miss Lollo..brigi...dare .. well Mr Sugar did say to always go lower wink.gif .. if not no worries .... bet I made smile with my cheeky bid

post-9590-0-77476400-1291357146_thumb.jp

Social source share

Guest WantedRecords

I adore this record rolleyes.gif I would eat bread and Jam for it for a whole month ,but alas its Christmas and I have 115 children to feed and a nail scratch on my old killer heels that desperately needs fixing .... reduce it to 95 and you might have a buyer

A pleading Miss Lollo..brigi...dare .. well Mr Sugar did say to always go lower wink.gif .. if not no worries .... bet I made smile with my cheeky bid

you are hilarious ms. cheeky. Meet me half way and you have a deal. $125 usd.

Social source share

you are hilarious ms. cheeky. Meet me half way and you have a deal. $125 usd.

Owwwwwee you can have a hug Its will be my christmas present to me .... contact you off list later on how to pay ... oh you are such a sweet santa .. have to go to work now through mountains of snow with holes in my wellingtons and a thin coat.

Social source share

Guest WantedRecords

Owwwwwee you can have a hug Its will be my christmas present to me .... contact you off list later on how to pay ... oh you are such a sweet santa .. have to go to work now through mountains of snow with holes in my wellingtons and a thin coat.

Thanks for the hug! I laugh all the way to the bank at the thought of yours and your 115 children's misfortune. hatsoff2.gif

Much love,

Santa

Social source share

Guest WantedRecords

'And everyday baby I'm picking up speed' This line always seemed to get emphasised for some reason :rolleyes::D:( All time NS fave for me.

BH

The lyrics are amazing! Masterful all the way around. I know what you mean about that line Blake.

Best,

Robert

Social source share

Lyrics are just awesome oh how he is suffering and she is so mean to him I think she has PMT lol How can she not respond and to such a pleading heart. I think he sounds a little out of breath at times ... do you think she has worn him out :rolleyes:

I shall never own a Ty Karim ( same backing track ) so this will do for me .... thrilled to bits that I shall have one for Christmas .

I usually try and buy lesser known sounds but this is just pure soul heaven to my ears even though its "classic"..... couldn't resist it really .. the new coat and fancy drawers will just have to go on the back burner... beside I have always found men prefer vinyle :D

Robert be sure it will come to a good home , give me a few days to arrange payment its like Wells Fargo here at the moment , everything is at a stand still with all this snow.

Edited by Carms
Social source share

Guest Lobster Madras

Lyrics are just awesome oh how he is suffering and she is so mean to him I think she has PMT lol How can she not respond and to such a pleading heart. I think he sounds a little out of breath at times ... do you think she has worn him out :thumbsup:

I shall never own a Ty Karim ( same backing track ) so this will do for me .... thrilled to bits that I shall have one for Christmas .

I usually try and buy lesser known sounds but this is just pure soul heaven to my ears even though its "classic"..... couldn't resist it really .. the new coat and fancy drawers will just have to go on the back burner... beside I have always found men prefer vinyle :thumbsup:

Robert be sure it will come to a good home , give me a few days to arrange payment its like Wells Fargo here at the moment , everything is at a stand still with all this snow.

Just as well you did, one I need and have always loved since buying the Loma comp Lp in the late 70s.... ... I was a bit late on the PM... masterpiece west coast.... Enjoy !!smile.gif

Social source share

Guest WantedRecords

Lyrics are just awesome oh how he is suffering and she is so mean to him I think she has PMT lol How can she not respond and to such a pleading heart. I think he sounds a little out of breath at times ... do you think she has worn him out :thumbsup:

I usually try and buy lesser known sounds but this is just pure soul heaven to my ears even though its "classic"..... couldn't resist it really .. the new coat and fancy drawers will just have to go on the back burner... beside I have always found men prefer vinyle :thumbsup:

The beauty that a torn heart can bring out of someone is amazing. Like the saying goes, that which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger. Ty Karim is a tough one! I have a great chance of finding one some day as it's from my neighborhood, wish me luck!

The new coat can wait, the fancy drawers and Larry Laster are a must! yes.gif Glad to hear the record is going to a good home. Thanks for letting me know about the payment arrangements. Enjoy the snow!

Lobster - I will keep my eyes peeled for another copy. Whether I find it or a friend puts one up for sale. Best of luck in finding one soon.

wiganer1 - it's a must for dj's! You must have had a packed floor during your set.

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes wouldn't you know the very day I wrote to you asking you when did you send it ... It arrived ..Christmas eve !

Santa must have smelt my freshly baked pie .. the change from mince to apple and Blackberry was just too much of a temptation for him he simply had to call.

The urchins want me to thank you for selling it to me so cheap .... this means they only had to clean 40 chimneys instead of 60 ...

Now next year if you could find me a nice copy of the Pacesetters around end of March time that would be great its called "I'm gonna make it "at oh and a nice favorable price would be nice .

Miss Cheeky drawers

post-9590-0-38079600-1293696039_thumb.jp

Edited by Carms
Social source share

Yes wouldn't you know the very day I wrote to you asking you when did you send it ... It arrived ..Christmas eve !

Santa must have smelt my freshly baked pie .. the change from mince to apple and Blackberry was just too much of a temptation for him he simply had to call.

The urchins want me to thank you for selling it to me so cheap .... this means they only had to clean 40 chimneys instead of 60 ...

Now next year if you could find me a nice copy of the Pacesetters around end of March time that would be great its called "I'm gonna make it "at oh and a nice favorable price would be nice .

Miss Cheeky drawers

now, that looks like a top pie, apple and blackberry, my favourite

Social source share

Guest WantedRecords

now, that looks like a top pie, apple and blackberry, my favourite

Who knew all we had to do is believe in Santa, with a small bribe of course and he would deliver exactly what we wanted! I will keep my eyes peeled for the Pacesetters, just keep the children working just in case I run into bigger must have bit before then.

Happy New Year and I'll take a blueberry pie since you're baking.

Cheers,

Robert

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!