Russ Vickers

• Replies 19
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Niceeeeeeeeeeeee, any unissued tracks ?.

Russ

Oh Russ, there is.......

There's a track in the box set called "I'll Be There" which IMO is a Muscle Shoals classic. Paul Mooney mentioned it in the sweet & Deep thread and he/Garry Cape unearthed it, in some masters but never had the rights to give it greater exposure. If they've knocked it down to $60, 6 CD's, seven hours and one of the most complete sources for Picket, its gotta be a no brainer buy :thumbsup:

Edited by John Reed
Social source share

Guest proudlove

Make do with socks, pants and aftershave like us all mate lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Better than that Mark..................................................subscription to the Ford Corsair owners club

Steve

Social source share

Make do with socks, pants and aftershave like us all mate lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

I dont think I could bring myself to wear NS branded under crackers Mark, especially if they were only VG condition with superficial marks........ :hatsoff2:. Hope you & Jaqui are well & you have a great Xmas mate.

Best Russ

Social source share

I always thought that if you knew what Santa was bringing , you wouldn`t get it :hatsoff2: cause you wern`t a believer :)

Have a good one Russ :yes:

Julie x

I believe, I believe Julie.............just planning a pre - emptive strike to ensure my soulful satisfaction this Yule :yes: .

Now you be a good girl or you wont get anything nice at Xmas...........:D .

Russ

Edited by Russ Vickers
Social source share

Oh Russ, there is.......

There's a track in the box set called "I'll Be There" which IMO is a Muscle Shoals classic. Paul Mooney mentioned it in the sweet & Deep thread and he/Garry Cape unearthed it, in some masters but never had the rights to give it greater exposure. If they've knocked it down to $60, 6 CD's, seven hours and one of the most complete sources for Picket, its gotta be a no brainer buy :hatsoff2:

Thank you John :yes:

Russ

Social source share

Guest Marcelle

What soulful things are you gettin' from Santa this year.........if your good that is........

Russ

Well my lovely friend ...... Santa was so impressed on how good I have been that he brought my pressie early ....... oh yes he did LOL

he gave the best pressie (for me) ....... he gave me the new job title of "Housewife" and boy do I love my pressie ... thanks Santa xxx

Social source share

Well my lovely friend ...... Santa was so impressed on how good I have been that he brought my pressie early ....... oh yes he did LOL

he gave the best pressie (for me) ....... he gave me the new job title of "Housewife" and boy do I love my pressie ... thanks Santa xxx

Hey Marcelle, hope you are well..............great prezzie too, I'm hoping I'll see you & Chris on Boxing Day Night, I'm sooooooooooooo desperate to see y'all that it would be a great gift for me be with you n my soul mates before I go back to the dessert..............sorry desert early in the New Year. Have a supa Soulful Xmas Marcelle & say hey to Chris for me.

Love ya bird x

Russ

Social source share

bloody hell M never realised that Carys had gifted me with such a fantastic prezzy just 3 months after I met her :) but only after finishing my day's work as a telephone engineer :yes: I never realised how much I mean to her,God I must get the ironing finished before she gets back from the nightshift. :yes:

Merry Christmas to all us housepersons :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Does that mean you wash Mr Watermans smalls and socks lol

Mark xx

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!