*Late Bar * Nice Prices *

*Large Car Park*

St James Social Centre

St James Road

Orrell

WIGAN

WN5 7AA

Admission : £5 OTD

Another excellent night last month with some great music played and compliments galore for our special guest Mr Phil Threlfall. So to be able to follow that with the prospect of another superb night of top quality Soul is testament itself to the ongoing strength of Orrell. For your total pleasure this month, we present the one and only Ian Cunliffe and his plethora of wonderful Soul tunes supported of course, by the residents who just keep on keeping on. A great night to look forward to with the promise from the weatherman that all roads will clear and will be leading to Orrell. We hope you can join us for another night to remember.

See ya there :rolleyes:

Click here for Events Calendar entry

Edited by Blunny
  • Replies 9
  • Views 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ORRELL SOUL CLUB

Presents

A Night Of Quality Across The Board Northern Soul

Resident DJ's on the night ....

Andy Garside, Mick Moylan, Blunny, Tony Munday & Tony Clarke

With our very Special Guest .....

IAN CUNLIFFE

*Top Quality Sprung Wooden Dance Floor*

*Late Bar * Nice Prices *

*Large Car Park*

St James Social Centre

St James Road

Orrell

WIGAN

WN5 7AA

Admission : £5 OTD

Another excellent night last month with some great music played and compliments galore for our special guest Mr Phil Threlfall. So to be able to follow that with the prospect of another superb night of top quality Soul is testament itself to the ongoing strength of Orrell. For your total pleasure this month, we present the one and only Ian Cunliffe and his plethora of wonderful Soul tunes supported of course, by the residents who just keep on keeping on. A great night to look forward to with the promise from the weatherman that all roads will clear and will be leading to Orrell. We hope you can join us for another night to remember.

See ya there :thumbsup:

Click here for Events Calendar entry

If the music is half as good this month as it was last month we're in for a real treat, and with Ian spinning his stuff then it is bound to be. looking forward to another top night.thumbsup.gif

Really looking forward to Sat nite will be on my best behaviour with mi best tunes and Jane !!!

Enjoyed the last one with Young PhillipThrelfal spinnin some mighty fine tunes and will try mi best to

keep up the standard set by Phil and the other fine DJ,s last month..............

x Ian C

Really looking forward to Sat nite will be on my best behaviour with mi best tunes and Jane !!!

Enjoyed the last one with Young PhillipThrelfal spinnin some mighty fine tunes and will try mi best to

keep up the standard set by Phil and the other fine DJ,s last month..............

x Ian C

Don't think you'll have a problem there Ian, we all know what's in that loft of yourslaugh.gif

Another excellent night last month with some great music played and compliments galore for our special guest Mr Phil Threlfall. So to be able to follow that with the prospect of another superb night of top quality Soul is testament itself to the ongoing strength of Orrell. For your total pleasure this month, we present the one and only Ian Cunliffe and his plethora of wonderful Soul tunes supported of course, by the residents who just keep on keeping on. A great night to look forward to with the promise from the weatherman that all roads will clear and will be leading to Orrell. We hope you can join us for another night to remember. (Blunny)

IN OTHER WORDS......... COME TO ORRELL, IT'S ACE!!!!! :no:

Still feeling a bit under the weather (bloody virus) but gonna do my very best to get down and support this great venue. Not least cos my dad's on and he's usually quite good :thumbsup:

=====================================================================================================================================

Under the weather :no: What u need mate is a hobby cum wi me Sun morning fishing, a good hours exercise breakin the ice

then another five hours sittin on the bank in sub zero temps will do ya the world of good.. Trust Me :D

=====================================================================================================================================

Under the weather :no: What u need mate is a hobby cum wi me Sun morning fishing, a good hours exercise breakin the ice

then another five hours sittin on the bank in sub zero temps will do ya the world of good.. Trust Me :D

Ian are you madlaugh.gif