Two Tasty Rare Tunes For Sale

Mark Bicknell

[color="#FF0000"]Oliver Joy - Keep Love Growing - Big Deal 123 - very tuff New Orleans 45 to find has some marks and very slight back ground noise and I mean slight in one or two places but I'm fussy, plays nice would grade at strong VG SOLD SOLD SOLD.

Barbara Jean And The Lyrics - Any Two Can Play It b/w Why Weren't You There - Big Hit 107 - stunning hard to find Detroit double header in nice clean condition both sides perfect - £400.00Cheques/postal orders/cash and pay pal as a gift to avoid fees welcome, postage free sent special delivery, contact bicknellmark@aol.com or via PM here.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Edited by Mark Bicknell
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Oliver Joy is a fantastic record, it has everything and one that doesn't pop up hardly ever :lol:

Says the lucky git who beat me to getting one :(:D.

You're spot on though mate, as usual, awesome record and at the top part of my wants. Would have been after this one from Mark but combination of christmas expenses and being bit of a fussy git for condition meant I had to leave it........would guess it's been sold and whoever got it has added a real monster tune to their collection :no:

Social source share

Says the lucky git who beat me to getting one :D:lol:.

You're spot on though mate, as usual, awesome record and at the top part of my wants. Would have been after this one from Mark but combination of christmas expenses and being bit of a fussy git for condition meant I had to leave it........would guess it's been sold and whoever got it has added a real monster tune to their collection :no:

Not sold yet but should be a done deal in about half hour, the condition comments are very slight to be honest but I'm a fussy bugger too,now if you don't mind I've got a tram crash to watch lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!