Seasons Greetings. Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year

• Replies 62
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

It's that time of the year again folks so thought I would be the first one to wish everyone a very merry christmas and a happy new year, as I say every year this saves on christmas cards and stamps lol eat, drink and be merry, stay safe and soulful.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

And the same back to you Mark, hope you and the family have a great Xmas, And to all soulsourcers. Best Wishes for the festive season HARRY & DIthumbsup.gif

Edited by SONBERT
Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Rather than litter the forums with several topics wishing everyone the best for Christmas can we just use this one topic. I will pin it so that everyone can see it at the top and not miss it. If no objections I will merge the other topics.

On a personal note I would like to wish every one a very Merry Christmas :D and a Soulful and prosperous New Year :thumbsup:

Social source share

To all our wonderful soulful friends back in old blighty, we want to wish you the very best for the festive season and a happy, soulful new year. Looking forward to catching up with you all agin in 2011. Best from across the waves, Sue and Tony T Bone. Perth, Western Australia.

Social source share

That's it now for us just dropped the final 200 quid in Asda lol, more presents here than you can shake a stick at, bills paid, few quid left just lol have a good one everyone.

Mark Bicknell.

Hi Mark, Looks Like I Will See You New Years Eve ! ! Got Told Last Night That We Have A Car Full ! ! So Much For The Quiet New Year :thumbsup::lol:

Social source share

Rather than litter the forums with several topics wishing everyone the best for Christmas can we just use this one topic. I will pin it so that everyone can see it at the top and not miss it. If no objections I will merge the other topics.

On a personal note I would like to wish every one a very Merry Christmas :lol: and a Soulful and prosperous New Year :thumbsup:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to every one. x

Hope this is in the right place.

Social source share

To all the people I know out there & even those I don't, to those I call friend & even those I loathe,those I see each week or so & those just once a flood,

HAVE A GREAT XMAS, A FAB NEW YEAR PLUS HEALTH,WEALTH BUT MOST OF ALL HAPPINESS FOR 2011.:thumbsup:

Take care,be safe & remember,"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,with every Christmas card I write,may your days be merry & bright,and may all your Christmases be white",

Spot & Gail.:lol:

p.s. Now sod off so I can be miserable again.:D

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

To all the people I know out there & even those I don't, to those I call friend & even those I loathe,those I see each week or so & those just once a flood,

HAVE A GREAT XMAS, A FAB NEW YEAR PLUS HEALTH,WEALTH BUT MOST OF ALL HAPPINESS FOR 2011.:thumbsup:

Take care,be safe & remember,"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,with every Christmas card I write,may your days be merry & bright,and may all your Christmases be white",

Spot & Gail.:D

p.s. Now sod off so I can be miserable again.:yes:

HAVE A GREAT XMAS PETE,GAIL,GAZZA AND ALL YOUR FAMILIES........WILL BE SEEING YA SOON FOR NIGHT TIME DUTIES :lol::D :D :D ...........TEZZA & JAN X......kiss is from jan

Social source share

Spot & Gail.:lol:

p.s. Now sod off so I can be miserable again.:yes:

A Merry Christmas and a Soultastic New Year to you both, see you out and about soon :huh: .

Willie

Edited by Soulgrit
Social source share

Christmas Cake Recipe

Ingredients:

* 2 cups flour

* 1 stick butter

* 1 cup of water

* 1 tsp baking soda

* 1 cup of sugar

* 1 tsp salt

* 1 cup of brown sugar

* Lemon juice

* 4 large eggs

* Nuts

* 2 bottle wine

* 2 cups of dried fruit

Sample the wine to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the wine again. To be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point it's best to make sure the wine is still OK. Try another cup... Just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.

Pick the frigging fruit up off floor. Mix on the turner.. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the wine to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Check the wine. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or some fink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the wine and wipe counter with the cat.

Wait till tomorrow then go to Tesco and buy cake and more wine.

Bingle Jells!

merry christmas all

kev :thumbsup:

Social source share

It's that time of the year again folks so thought I would be the first one to wish everyone a very merry christmas and a happy new year, as I say every year this saves on christmas cards and stamps lol eat, drink and be merry, stay safe and soulful.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone .

Malc

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Christmas Cake Recipe

Ingredients:

* 2 cups flour

* 1 stick butter

* 1 cup of water

* 1 tsp baking soda

* 1 cup of sugar

* 1 tsp salt

* 1 cup of brown sugar

* Lemon juice

* 4 large eggs

* Nuts

* 2 bottle wine

* 2 cups of dried fruit

Sample the wine to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the wine again. To be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point it's best to make sure the wine is still OK. Try another cup... Just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.

Pick the frigging fruit up off floor. Mix on the turner.. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the wine to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Check the wine. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or some fink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the wine and wipe counter with the cat.

Wait till tomorrow then go to Tesco and buy cake and more wine.

Bingle Jells!

merry christmas all

kev :lol:

EXCELLENT :D :D :(:yes::lol::D:thumbup:

Social source share

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Best wished to you and the family Mark and all on SS.

Don

post-12934-0-68288600-1293194195_thumb.j

Edited by donkit
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!